FBI began securing thousands of phone and electronic records connected to people at riot scene — including some related to members of Congress

this is a bombshell, folks!

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

When you deny that, or minimize it, you are supporting and defending them.

Don't forget they broke into the Dept of Tres, and attempted to get into the WH.

Of course Trump was called all sorts of names for trying to defend our Govt institutions......and Federal Agents were called Stormtroopers for protecting them.

broke into the dept of treasury? when did that happen? please link a non biased credible link showing that & who was or suspected of being behind it.

It's understandable when there is a video of a police officer with cold dead eyes snuffing out someone's life.

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

Don't forget they broke into the Dept of Tres, and attempted to get into the WH.

Of course Trump was called all sorts of names for trying to defend our Govt institutions......and Federal Agents were called Stormtroopers for protecting them.

broke into the dept of treasury? when did that happen? please link a non biased credible link showing that & who was or suspected of being behind it.

It's understandable when there is a video of a police officer with cold dead eyes snuffing out someone's life.

It's ok to try to overthrow the Govt because of what happened in Minn? Why? The Federal Govt had nothing to do with his death...it was caused by the local (Dem run) Executive.....

Let's face it, the insurrection by the left had nothing to do with George F, the leftwing terrorist in fact took advantage of his horrible death, to overthrow the free and fairly elected administration

you never disappoint.

It's ok to try to overthrow the Govt because of what happened in Minn? Why? The Federal Govt had nothing to do with his death...it was caused by the local (Dem run) Executive.....

I don't recall efforts to overthrow the government. I recall efforts to reform the justice system.

Let's face it, the insurrection by the left had nothing to do with George F, the leftwing terrorist in fact took advantage of his horrible death, to overthrow the free and fairly elected administration

LOL, is that why they protested under Obama also?

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.
There's one now.

I am not equating one riot with hundreds.

The hundreds of riots is obviously far worse than one.

You are teh one desperate to avoid looking at the reality of the riots.

the reality is it was not 'just' a riot ' it was a planned coordinated bloody attempted coup.

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
  1. 1.
    a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"

That delayed a formality by a few hours. Wow. How shocking.

one officer killed, another was stabbed, one lost an eye, one had a heart attack, & many others injured. 2 killed themselves from having PTSD over that few hours of no backup.

ya, i'd say damn shocking.

As a riot, it was one of hundreds over the last 5 years. Where was your outrage then?

As a "Coup" it delayed a formality by a few hours. Your outrage is not credible.

If members of Congress conspired with the Capitol attackers that should be known.

Who could disagree with that?

If dem mayors or lefty billionaires, conspired with antifa and/or blm that should be know.

Who could disagree with that?

you never disappoint.

I don't recall efforts to overthrow the government. I recall efforts to reform the justice system.

"Forcing policy though by violence"? That is not how our democratic system works.

Sounds suspiciously like a change in government.

you never disappoint.

"Forcing policy though by violence"? That is not how our democratic system works.

As I said, a change in our unfair justice system.

you never disappoint.

i'm sure a justice system set up by antifa adn blm would be far farer.

Just as the Russians how that worked out for them. Especially the Ukrainians.

you never disappoint.

i'm sure a justice system set up by antifa adn blm would be far farer.

Just as the Russians how that worked out for them. Especially the Ukrainians.

The Kulaks too!

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.

' your side'
' your side' ' your side' ' your side'

that's what's wrong with your thinking, CB. you see EVERYTHING as ' your side '

because YOU see everything as black & white & in this case ... literally.
There are degrees, even within tribalism, of this kind of binary thinking.

Some have devolved into 100/0. They can't bring themselves to see what's right in front of them.

A terribly dangerous time, but fascinating as hell, nonetheless.

How far gone do you think you are?
I'm where I've been all along, more than willing to disagree with either side on the issues, often with both sides on the same issue.

I'm glad you didn't (try to) deny my post before you changed the subject.

you never disappoint.

There are ways to do that without trying to violently overthrow the Executive and Judicial branches via insurrection......sorry......

you never disappoint.

Sorry....when you attempt to invade the WH, successfully invade the Dept of Tres, and firebomb Federal Courthouse and breach their security.....it's an attempt to overthrow the Govt.

I have no problem with protest, under Obama or Trump.....the issue was the insurrection under Trump. You hit the nail on the head though...they weren't attempting to overthrow the Obama Admin, they were the Trump admin.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

Some have devolved into 100/0. They can't bring themselves to see what's right in front of them.

I'm where I've been all along, more than willing to disagree with either side on the issues, often with both sides on the same issue.

Which post is that, the one where you pretended that the one riot was worse than the hundreds of riots or the one where you talked about how "some people" are completely lost to partisan zealotry?

you never disappoint.

There are ways to do that without trying to violently overthrow the Executive and Judicial branches via insurrection......sorry......

LOL, people tried to peacefully protests. Trump called them SOB's.

you never disappoint.

Sorry....when you attempt to invade the WH, successfully invade the Dept of Tres, and firebomb Federal Courthouse and breach their security.....it's an attempt to overthrow the Govt.

I have no problem with protest, under Obama or Trump.....the issue was the insurrection under Trump. You hit the nail on the head though...they weren't attempting to overthrow the Obama Admin, they were the Trump admin.

THey did the same things during the Obama administration. Hillary ignoring them was part of the reason she lost.

You are one of those sad individuals who are only able to see the world in red or blue.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

Which post is that, the one where you pretended that the one riot was worse than the hundreds of riots or the one where you talked about how "some people" are completely lost to partisan zealotry?
I'll say it to yet another Trumpster:

If you want to know exactly what I think, start a thread and tag me. I'll answer any question you want.

It will only illustrate, by contrast, how simplistic, tribal and binary you are.

I'll wait here.

you never disappoint.

THey did the same things during the Obama administration. Hillary ignoring them was part of the reason she lost.

You are one of those sad individuals who are only able to see the world in red or blue.

Really? When did they breach Federal Court house security, attempt to invade the WH, and invade the Dept of Treas during the Obama admin?

I'll wait.

you never disappoint.

LOL, people tried to peacefully protests. Trump called them SOB's.

So? That is not justification for violence.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

I'll say it to yet another Trumpster:

If you want to know exactly what I think, start a thread and tag me. I'll answer any question you want.

It will only illustrate, by contrast, how simplistic, tribal and binary you are.

I'll wait here.

You made a reference to a post, right here. I was just asking which post you meant....

hardly worthy of a new thread....

Forum List

Back