FBI began securing thousands of phone and electronic records connected to people at riot scene — including some related to members of Congress

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.
What's the difference between an attack on Federal Court houses in Portland, then attacks on Legislative buildings in Washington DC? Aren't the branches co-equal? or is it because it's Portland v DC? What then about the attacks on the WH or the break in of the Dept of Tres in DC? Is it because it's the executive and not the legislative branch? Again, aren't they co-equal?
Excellent example.

you never disappoint.
They're desperate to equate the attack on our nation's capitol with city-level riots. They're trained to change the subject and attack. They are liars.

If the idiots from Antifa were stupid and unhinged enough to do what the Trumpsters did, we would hold them just as accountable.

But they aren't that stupid and unhinged. This was clearly next-level stupid and unhinged. Now, we have to protect the country from them.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.

' your side'
' your side' ' your side' ' your side'

that's what's wrong with your thinking, CB. you see EVERYTHING as ' your side '

because YOU see everything as black & white & in this case ... literally.

this is a bombshell, folks!

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

When you deny that, or minimize it, you are supporting and defending them.

what a load you're peddling. no, they had no intentions of a coup. they had no intentions of kidnapping & assassinating any gov'ment officials.

AND was there any indication there might have been 'elements' of an inside job?

any indication that gov'ment officials or law enforcement knew the attempted bloody coup was going to take place & stood back & stood by?

any indication that law enforcement was opening doors or taking selfies with any rioters?

i'll answer that for you.

no. nope. nada. zilch. goose egg. Z-E-R-O.

when YOU try to equate them as the same, you are showing that MAGA hat you wear is just too tight.

1. Other than their stated words backed up by actions, such as The Chaz, or the attacks on federal buildings and agents, adn calls for the destruction of the nation.

2. Constantly government officials such as mayors or prosecutors, ordered cops to stand down or thanked the rioters for their work, or refused to prosecute rioters or arrested people for defending themselves from the rioters.

Have they done this with any of the other hundreds of riots over teh last 5 years?

Black Lives Matter: U.S. Protesters Tracked By Secretive Phone Location Technology

So, teh government is not making any attempts to use such tactics to track down the organizers of the riots. As I suspected.

I don't see where Trump was being tracked either.

If any of those cell phones seized link back to Trump, we will hear about it.

I would love to see that the people known to be organizing the antifa and blm riots, to see who they were talking to or getting money from.

I would love to see any messages that reveal criminal intent used to arrest people for conspiracy.

How many of those messages do you think contained racist hate or intent to overthrow the government or destroy America?

Almost.............................this is about Trump supporters storming the Capitol to overturn a fair election.

Yes, I know. My point is to point out the unequal application of "justice".

Which is an injustice and a violation of the rights of all the people targeted..

And I showed where the police had done this at BLM protests also because you were too lazy to do a simple search yourself.

The link said that a private company was doing it, to show that blm was mostly white and local.

That is not teh government going after the organizers.

How police are using protesters' phones against them

Police to access protesters’ personal data through cellphones — The Ticker

If that is all that happens to the 1/6 "mostly peaceful demonstrators", then that will be Just.

If they go further and do the obvious thing, ie check the communications of convicted rioters to look for behind the scene organizers, which I see no evidence they have done against antifa or blm,

then it would be UNJUST.

If they have valid reasons and get a warrant that will then be legal.

If they do it to Trump supporters, but not antifa or blm, then it is a violation of Equal Protection and unconstitutional.

you never disappoint.

You are inventing reasons to give your side a pass while going after the other side full bore.
There's one now.

I am not equating one riot with hundreds.

The hundreds of riots is obviously far worse than one.

You are teh one desperate to avoid looking at the reality of the riots.

the reality is it was not 'just' a riot ' it was a planned coordinated bloody attempted coup.

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
  1. 1.
    a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"

has there been any insurrections/bloody attempted coup to take over the gov'ment & the hunting down of congress critters & the VP in the last 5 years? the closest thing was when pussies who had a major hissy fit cause they had to mask up & stormed the michigan capital; but donny's personal lawyer bill barr claimed he knew nothing about it when he finally came to congress under subpoena to answer questions. funny how the 'US' AG knew nothing about that, 'eh?

Your support for and minimizing of the violent and open insurrection of teh left over teh last 5 years is noted.

lol ... & of COURSE that is the CONclusion you must CONvince yerself is happening here. i have never condoned such actions - never took the side of any riots/vandalism/violence; & you'll never find a post of mine making excuses for any of it... but hell - you insisted i was part of antifa; so there is that faulty messed up thinking on yer part yet again.

what you have done here is not only showing your total lack of critical thinking skills, but have tried to use a false equivalency to justify your faulty thought process'.

you never disappoint.

From the Chaz to the attacks on federal courthouses and ICE the lefty riots of the last 5 years clearly had insurrectionists elements.

what a load you're peddling. no, they had no intentions of a coup. they had no intentions of kidnapping & assassinating any gov'ment officials.

any indication that gov'ment officials or law enforcement knew the attempted bloody coup was going to take place & stood back & stood by?

any indication that law enforcement was opening doors or taking selfies with any rioters?

when YOU try to equate them as the same, you are showing that MAGA hat you wear is just too tight.

1. Other than their stated words backed up by actions, such as The Chaz, or the attacks on federal buildings and agents, adn calls for the destruction of the nation.

2. Constantly government officials such as mayors or prosecutors, ordered cops to stand down or thanked the rioters for their work, or refused to prosecute rioters or arrested people for defending themselves from the rioters.

who wanted to assassinate any public officials & take control of gov'ment functions?

you never disappoint.

' your side'

There are degrees, even within tribalism, of this kind of binary thinking.

Some have devolved into 100/0. They can't bring themselves to see what's right in front of them.

A terribly dangerous time, but fascinating as hell, nonetheless.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

Some have devolved into 100/0. They can't bring themselves to see what's right in front of them.

the 'what aboutism' game gets tiring.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

This is a partisan battle, and your side are a bunch of corrupt tyrants and bullies and assholes.

Your pretense otherwise, is retarded.

ahhhhh - ok - i finally found an article about some vandals breaking into the treasury dept complex & spray painting back in may... yep - they should have been arrested & their backgrounds checked out. i'm sure they were.

oh my that IS JUST LIKE storming the capital & hunting down pence, pelosi, & anybody else on donny's list of enemies.

you never disappoint.

There's one now.

the reality is it was not 'just' a riot ' it was a planned coordinated bloody attempted coup.

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
  1. 1.

That delayed a formality by a few hours. Wow. How shocking.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

This is a partisan battle, and your side are a bunch of corrupt tyrants and bullies and assholes.

holy cow, CB - you couldn't have made my point any better if you tried.

:113:

you never disappoint.

who wanted to assassinate any public officials & take control of gov'ment functions?

The people attacking the government officials and wanting to stop the courthouses and ICE from functioning.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

How far gone do you think you are?

you never disappoint.

There's one now.

noun
  1. 1.

That delayed a formality by a few hours. Wow. How shocking.

one officer killed, another was stabbed, one lost an eye, one had a heart attack, & many others injured. 2 killed themselves from having PTSD over that few hours of no backup.

ya, i'd say damn shocking.

you never disappoint.

The people attacking the government officials and wanting to stop the courthouses and ICE from functioning.

& law enforcement had all the back up & weapons they needed.

Black Lives Matter: U.S. Protesters Tracked By Secretive Phone Location Technology

So, teh government is not making any attempts to use such tactics to track down the organizers of the riots. As I suspected.

I don't see where Trump was being tracked either.

If any of those cell phones seized link back to Trump, we will hear about it.

I would love to see that the people known to be organizing the antifa and blm riots, to see who they were talking to or getting money from.

I would love to see any messages that reveal criminal intent used to arrest people for conspiracy.

How many of those messages do you think contained racist hate or intent to overthrow the government or destroy America?

Almost.............................this is about Trump supporters storming the Capitol to overturn a fair election.

Yes, I know. My point is to point out the unequal application of "justice".

Which is an injustice and a violation of the rights of all the people targeted..

And I showed where the police had done this at BLM protests also because you were too lazy to do a simple search yourself.

The link said that a private company was doing it, to show that blm was mostly white and local.

That is not teh government going after the organizers.

How police are using protesters' phones against them

Police to access protesters’ personal data through cellphones — The Ticker

If that is all that happens to the 1/6 "mostly peaceful demonstrators", then that will be Just.

If they go further and do the obvious thing, ie check the communications of convicted rioters to look for behind the scene organizers, which I see no evidence they have done against antifa or blm,

then it would be UNJUST.

If they have valid reasons and get a warrant that will then be legal.

Arresting and convicting someone of rioting, as many have been, despite the co-operation of dem mayors, that is a valid reason to get a warrant to see who that person was being directed by.

OR, to even just ask them for the information, to offer consideration for co-operation in sentencing.

IN normal crimes, offering such deals to low level minions to get at the real bad guys behind the scenes, would be normal.

But, I've heard of NOTHING like that being done with antifa or blm.

You heard nothing about police checking phone records either so your knowledge here is obviously very limited.

you never disappoint.

' your side'

holy cow, CB - you couldn't have made my point any better if you tried.

:113:

You personally are an idiot. This is a partisan battle. I did not make it that. Denying the reality of the situation is delusional.

If members of Congress conspired with the Capitol attackers that should be known.

Who could disagree with that?

you never disappoint.

Don't forget they broke into the Dept of Tres, and attempted to get into the WH.

Of course Trump was called all sorts of names for trying to defend our Govt institutions......and Federal Agents were called Stormtroopers for protecting them.

broke into the dept of treasury? when did that happen? please link a non biased credible link showing that & who was or suspected of being behind it.

Forum List

Back