FBI agents used a saw to open a safe in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion

I'm sure the FBI has already scrubbed the contents of anything that might incriminate a Democrat or a billionaire (except Trump, of course).
Wouldn't it be a literal gas if the F.B.I. were real pros at framing
persons and being agent provocateurs but really cruddy at simple stuff like
making ones bed.

The pee tape story was produced to appeal to democrats. You can tell because the whole story is stupid and perverted. as if Trump really had prostitutes pee on a bed just because the messiah used it. Dumb.
Just what 'kink' has Trump been involved in?
Buying prostitutes? a given
While his wife was pregnant or giving birth? a given
Being an Obama birther? a given
Being mortally wounded by Obama's press club remarks? a given.
Being a friend of Epstein? a given.
Being involved in sex orgies with Epstein? a given.
Demeaning women? a given.
Groping women and bragging of being able to do it? a given.
Being present at the 'pissing hookers' hotel party. a prbability!

I'm sure the fbi will show SOME of it.

Considering the role they played in taking down Trump, if he is on it, they will show it.

It won't be right aay, though, because they will need time to scrub all the Democrats, first.
It will depend on which side owns the FBI. There will be a very limited number of FBI eyes on the evidence.

And another factor will be on considering the 'damage control' necessary so the 'Kennedy assassination' scenario could play a big part.

One thing we all should have learned by now that matters of this importance never produce a clear victory for either side. So suspect that Clinton and Trump will come out fine but Andrew being a foreigner, that's just a maybe.

How would you know?
There's a good possibility of a suicide because he was toast on evidence that was made public too soon. Not to suggest that he couldn't have been whacked too.

Howver, Epstein could have had his legal team delay the case for years. He would have probably been dead of natural cause within 5 or 10 years.

Last edited:
the hard drives were set aside bc of an inadequate warrant... The scene was not secured ?) and when the warrant was expanded to include the hardrives,

Oh my, what a shocker!

they were gone!

whoda thunk it?

Its going to be
Just what 'kink' has Trump been involved in?
Buying prostitutes? a given
While his wife was pregnant or giving birth? a given
Being an Obama birther? a given
Being mortally wounded by Obama's press club remarks? a given.
Being a friend of Epstein? a given.
Being involved in sex orgies with Epstein? a given.
Demeaning women? a given.
Groping women and bragging of being able to do it? a given.
Being present at the 'pissing hookers' hotel party. a prbability!
It's going to be great to see your reaction, when Trump wins in 2024.

Its going to be

It's going to be great to see your reaction, when Trump wins in 2024.
I would give him pretty good odds of winning the presidency, but it depends on far too many wild cards right now.
And you read me wrong in any case. IMO Trump would be as good a choice as any when peace with Russia is the most important factor.

The jury's in on that and it can be clearly seen from RT.com reporting every day.

However, with the nature of US politics, it depends a lot on Biden's stance on Russia/Putin. Trump would be forced into taking the opposite.

We would know that has happened by seeing RT.com switching to favouring Biden.

I would give him pretty good odds of winning the presidency, but it depends on far too many wild cards right now.
And you read me wrong in any case. IMO Trump would be as good a choice as any when peace with Russia is the most important factor.

The jury's in on that and it can be clearly seen from RT.com reporting every day.

However, with the nature of US politics, it depends a lot on Biden's stance on Russia/Putin. Trump would be forced into taking the opposite.

We would know that has happened by seeing RT.com switching to favouring Biden.
this whole notion of having to do the opposite of what the other person you don't like is doing somehow equating to the "correct move" is sheer and unmitigated bullshit.

do the right thing that needs to be done for the situation. now your emo feelz.

this whole notion of having to do the opposite of what the other person you don't like is doing somehow equating to the "correct move" is sheer and unmitigated bullshit.

do the right thing that needs to be done for the situation. now your emo feelz.
Don't blow it out of proportion, it's just a proven factor but not everything.

Don't blow it out of proportion, it's just a proven factor but not everything.
i didn't blow it out of proportion. you said he would have to do opposite of what biden did.

i said that mindset is buttnugget asinine stupid.

It's either this:

R.0e741d59c3768eb0d4cf6e075b40ee5e

Or.....Info from the contents will be sealed for 50 years.
Option number 2. The FBI isn't interested in outing deep state politicians

Does this imply Epstein and possibly Maxwell by association my have been involved in blackmail of known 3rd parties without actually putting it out in public?
I think that's very possible. I also believe that if she knew and could PROVE anything that would seriously harm any VIPs in the swamp, she either has made a deal or she'd be dead. She seems like she's intelligent enough to have created her own "get-out-of-jail-free" card in the time since he "committed suicide". If it was me, I'd have it set up in multiple locations so that if I stopped communicating for a certain period of time, the evidence would be dumped on the net in dozens of locations. A 'dead-man's switch" as it were.

Eric Holder as AG and Head of the Justice Dept. was to this day The Only active
Cabinet member to be found Guilty of Contempt of Congress.
Not merely charged with Contempt but found guilty.Very little has
Nope. He wasn't found guilty by the Court.

Forum List

Back