FBI agents used a saw to open a safe in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion

You always get testy when you've finished pulling the wings off of all your housefly collection.

So let me know if my new tactic for dealing with you is going to work better?
First off, go quack yourself. And second, learn something about how to insult people who are able to stoke your rage up so easily.
Now let's heare your biggest big boy howl! Owoooooooooooooo....................
You only wish duck. Sorry your life is so bland in YOUR country that you feel the need to run to your neighbors and stick your nose in theirs. Do you do the same with the people in the house next door? I really feel bad for them. By the sounds of the news coming out of Canada--maybe you Sino-Russian troll's time in N. America is limited. Good riddance.

You only wish duck. Sorry your life is so bland in YOUR country that you feel the need to run to your neighbors and stick your nose in theirs. Do you do the same with the people in the house next door? I really feel bad for them. By the sounds of the news coming out of Canada--maybe you Sino-Russian troll's time in N. America is limited. Good riddance.
Can I take part on this forum if I still have relatives in the US that I'm concerned for?
And how about if I have dual citizenship?

Not saying that I do but just that I might and then would need your approval. Finish that last bottle of houseflies and get back to me.

Release the whole mess to the public right now. Nobody gets to hide no matter who they are.
for once we agree. but i would say all involved also get their day in court. that is how this is *supposed* to work.

You always get testy when you've finished pulling the wings off of all your housefly collection.

So let me know if my new tactic for dealing with you is going to work better?
First off, go quack yourself. And second, learn something about how to insult people who are able to stoke your rage up so easily.
Now let's heare your biggest big boy howl! Owoooooooooooooo....................
you seem like you've been 8 years old all your life. please get back to the topic at hand and go troll another thread. and yes, this goes for me as well.

Can I take part on this forum if I still have relatives in the US that I'm concerned for?
And how about if I have dual citizenship?

Not saying that I do but just that I might and then would need your approval. Finish that last bottle of houseflies and get back to me.
Hey duck, I think your neighbors left their porch light on past 10 last night. You might want to go disparage them for ruining your night sky. Moron.

for once we agree. but i would say all involved also get their day in court. that is how this is *supposed* to work.
Sure, they can go to court. Try to explain whatever is in the safe, but nobody gets to hide.

Sure, they can go to court. Try to explain whatever is in the safe, but nobody gets to hide.
agreed - no one hides, all must be explained.

in court. not social media. we've developed a bad habit of finding people guilty or innocent based on whether we like them or the side the are supposed to represent. while that won't end, unfortunately, it's also not the final judgement.

our courts aer.

The wingnuts here are shitting bricks.
4i6Ckte.gif
You are?!? I guess that’s just or for the course for your ilk.

The fact that most on the left still insist the pee tape is real, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is indicative of their mental illness.
The pee tape story was produced to appeal to democrats. You can tell because the whole story is stupid and perverted. as if Trump really had prostitutes pee on a bed just because the messiah used it. Dumb.

The pee tape story was produced to appeal to democrats. You can tell because the whole story is stupid and perverted. as if Trump really had prostitutes pee on a bed just because the messiah used it. Dumb.

As with most perversions, it's exactly the sort of thing leftists do, so Steele threw it in there to make the story more interesting. Almost as if he knew that sort of thing would convince leftists the intelligence was real, while at the same time, confirming for conservatives that it was bullshit all along.

well, this should be interesting.
All I gotta say is this is Not the F.B.I. of the Movie -
- The F.B.I. Story - { 1959 } starring James Stewart.
This should come as little surprise to many who aren't shut-ins or
Daffy Democrats.A good indicator is also the the { 1973 } Movie :
- Executive Action - Starring Burt Lancaster and Robert Ryan.
Where the Plot to Aassissinate President Kennedy is hatched with great
care and deliberate planning by the Wealthy who are older men of Government.
The motive was entirely Political.To alter U.S. policy by removing the one person
most responsible for How The United States works.Via the Executive branch.
Under Obama the F.B.I. was dramatically taken over and corrupted.
Eric Holder as AG and Head of the Justice Dept. was to this day The Only active
Cabinet member to be found Guilty of Contempt of Congress.
Not merely charged with Contempt but found guilty.Very little has been made of it.
Holder did snap back when he was before Congress { I think it was one of Trey
Gowdy's Benghazi hearings } when a congressman or Senator tried to embarass
Holder by pointing out that he was Charged with Contempt.And also guilty of
Contempt.Holder got really pissed about that comment.Like how dare anyone
suggest that he didn't take his Contempt charge seriously.
He certainly never acted like he did.Went on bending Justice Dept.
protocols.Like this Creep { Merrick Garland }.
John Brennan { former CIA Chief } being the worst example.

I guess it goes along with the cartoonish nature of it all.
Like Inserting the Obama's into the equation.It was in the same Suite at the
Moscow Ritz-Carlton that Trump " defiled " the bed the Obama's had previously
slept on.With a bevy of Prostitutes in a Golden Shower gig.

White 6
Be interesting to see who is on those hard dives. Wonder how many famous people are sweating right now??

Of course the FBI might not show any of it.
I'm sure the fbi will show SOME of it.

Considering the role they played in taking down Trump, if he is on it, they will show it.

It won't be right aay, though, because they will need time to scrub all the Democrats, first.

Forum List

Back