FBI agents used a saw to open a safe in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion

It's either this:

R.0e741d59c3768eb0d4cf6e075b40ee5e

Or.....Info from the contents will be sealed for 50 years.
...like the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop...

:p

I don't think the FBI should be involved in this case until they can publicly prove James Comey and other high-ranking FBI leaders aren't in any of Epstein's flight logs, photos, or documents.
And if they can't prove what you say here, then they should do nothing on the case ?? Do you think that Comey and company would be on those logs or in those photographs ??

Would be nice to see anyone who was participating in Epstein's adventures, to be identified if minors were involved, and they were being sexually or mentally abused.

Does this imply Epstein and possibly Maxwell by association my have been involved in blackmail of known 3rd parties without actually putting it out in public?
Spies....Mossad. They found several Epstein passports under different countries and different name for Epstein on one, in that safe they sawed into, and loose diamonds...a way to bribe, without trace....

The rumor is Mossad, Maxwell's father supposedly was an Israeli intelligence spy and got Epstein in to it....when I read about this rumor years ago, I didn't believe it, thought it was just anti Semitic garbage....

But when it was revealed that there were a few passports and the diamonds in Jeffrey's safe and then Kompromat pictures likely on the discs of people in the higher echelons.... maybe he was blackmailing people, not necessarily for money....but information maybe, for the Israeli???

When it was reported about the different passports found, I wondered why law enforcement refused to tell us, which nations they were from....? Were they passports from friendly nations, like Israel and we didn't want to expose such?

Anyway, I do not know if any of this is true that I've read, in mostly British tabloids....(most all seem like tabloids to me even their real news!) :)

Something stinks in Denmark with this whole Epstein thing, and it is bigger than luring and screwing young teen age girls, my gut tells me so...can't knock the feeling! :(

Last edited:

well, this should be interesting.
"Maguire said that the scope of the search warrant didn't permit the agents to seize the hard drives and CDs, so she left them atop the safe.

When she got a broader warrant and returned to retrieve them, they were gone."

Anyone think the FBI is on the up and up still? They left the CD's and Hard DRIVES and didn't bother to get a search warrant for them before invading his home or bother to get one while they were there to insure that these items weren't lost, replaced etc?

Spies....Mossad. They found several Epstein passports under different countries and different names for Epstein in that safe they sawed into, and loose diamonds...a way to bribe, without trace....

The rumor is Mossad, Maxwell's father supposedly was an Israeli intelligence spy and got Epstein in to it....when I read about this rumor years ago, I didn't believe it, thought it was just anti Semitic garbage....

But when it was revealed that there were a few passports and the diamonds in Jeffrey's safe and then Kompromat pictures likely on the discs of people in the higher echelons.... maybe he was blackmailing people, not necessarily for money....but information maybe, for the Israeli???

When it was reported about the different passports found, I wondered why law enforcement refused to tell us, which nations they were from....? Were they passports from friendly nations, like Israel and we didn't want to expose such?

Anyway, I do not know if any of this is true that I've read, in mostly British tabloids....(most all seem like tabloids to me even their real news!) :)

Something stinks in Denmark with this whole Epstein thing, and it is bigger than luring and screwing young teen age girls, my gut tells me so...can't knock the feeling! :(
Intelligence aspect is something I was not aware of before your post and, yes, I would like to know the country of origin on the passports, also. The whole "Epstein thing" is pretty big and disturbing enough, as I take a very narrow-minded view of grown adults porking little girls for kicks and anybody that would help them, by lining the little girls up.

Intelligence aspect is something I was not aware of before your post and, yes, I would like to know the country of origin on the passports, also. The whole "Epstein thing" is pretty big and disturbing enough, as I take a very narrow-minded view of grown adults porking little girls for kicks and anybody that would help them, by lining the little girls up.
Disgusting, horrible things done to these kids, and they are just kids when this couple lured them there!

...but even worse if any government was ok with it, just for information gathering....Or to save face for a friendly country.... :(

Maybe others are involved with under age sex trafficking.

And there is also another aspect that's fishy, Les Wexner...the owner of Victoria's Secret, Epstein became rich, as his financial advisor, allegedly. But early in Epstein's career with Wexner, after Epstein dropped out of college, he hired Jeffrey to find models for him, and put him up in some mansion of his in some big city to find them. Allegedly some girls came forward saying he was abusing them in Wexner's mansion....as young models.

From hiring Epstein to be a model finder for him, to being his sole financial advisor for the multi millionaire for decades later? Really?

Also that mansion that was searched with 40 rooms, the article spoke of, was GIVEN TO EPSTEIN by the same, Les Wexner... What's up with that...??? Are they all really running a sex trafficking business, around the world for older, affluent men, not just Jeffrey's and Grislane's sexual desires and not Mossad agents? Or BOTH?

Last edited:
Disgusting, horrible things done to these kids, and they are just kids when this couple lured them there!

...but even worse if any government was ok with it, just for information gathering....Or to save face for a friendly country.... :(
True, but I would never, ever put anything past what a government (any government) might do and has done, to gain or protect wanted intelligence or sources. It certainly would explain "Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself".

I'm usually not one that believes in any conspiracy theories, my mind just won't let me, it bops itself upside of the head when I start going down those rabbit holes! :D

But this Epstein thing, is a real mystery and I'm finding myself going down all kinds of those rabbit holes with it, where I normally would not go...

As with Epstein's alleged suicide...I don't think so.

Yes, they can say it happened....

But a video of his cell is missing, so their answer is, that's ok, we have a second video from another angle of his cell, and no one entered or left it....sure would be nice if they showed us the 8 hour period on this alleged second view... Sigh

And the cops that were derelict of duty....? Where are they now? Did they get fired? Or are they both driving Jaguars today?

Last edited:
They opened the safe so they could find and bury the evidence in there forever. Just like they did with Anthony Weiner's Laptop, and Hunter Biden's Laptop.

"Maguire said that the scope of the search warrant didn't permit the agents to seize the hard drives and CDs, so she left them atop the safe.

Anyone think the FBI is on the up and up still? They left the CD's and Hard DRIVES and didn't bother to get a search warrant for them before invading his home or bother to get one while they were there to insure that these items weren't lost, replaced etc?
Pretty sure Adam Schiff was ordered to go get those CDs and Hard drives.

Anyone that believes The FBI incompetently left evidence unsecured and out in the open to be easily stolen or misplaced needs their heads examined.

Seems once the item's were found, that the search warrant would have been obtained under emergency orders in order to secure those items immediately. No critical evidence would be treated that way, and especially something as big as the case with Epstein and his cohort's is.

Forum List

Back