FBI agents used a saw to open a safe in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion

White 6
I don't think so. I think once Epstein was arrested they figured he would talk to save his ass. That's why I think he was killed.

No way did he commit suicide. The facts just don't add up to a suicide.
Pretty sure they thought he would talk, and I don't think he killed himself either. If they are not implying a blackmail possibility and trying to implicate the chick, linking her to every picture and file, it just sounds as if wasting time trying to trial Epstein in absentia after he died in their custody by unusual circumstance, to say the very least.

It's either this:

R.0e741d59c3768eb0d4cf6e075b40ee5e

Or.....Info from the contents will be sealed for 50 years.

White 6
Be interesting to see who is on those hard dives. Wonder how many famous people are sweating right now??

Of course the FBI might not show any of it.

then by the same nature, both obama and biden have held back kennedy info also.
My undertanding is that that is true. But isn't there another time/date coming up for Biden?
don't you ever get tired of the 1 way process in which your mind seems to function?
I get tired of people like you who allow their knees to jerk when there is no need for it. I wasn't accusing Trump specifically. The accusation of hiding the details applies to any of the presidents who have done so.
Bearing in mind that all of them have likely been convinced by government agencies that they should keep it secret.

Get a grip on your emotions if you want a discussion.

White 6
Be interesting to see who is on those hard dives. Wonder how many famous people are sweating right now??

Of course the FBI might not show any of it.
Only the jury knows right now and maybe not even them.

My undertanding is that that is true. But isn't there another time/date coming up for Biden?

I get tired of people like you who allow their knees to jerk when there is no need for it. I wasn't accusing Trump specifically. The accusation of hiding the details applies to any of the presidents who have done so.
Bearing in mind that all of them have likely been convinced by government agencies that they should keep it secret.

Get a grip on your emotions if you want a discussion.
my emo's are fine. was asking you to remove yours and constant 1 way street, fuck facts.

What's it to you duck? It ain't Canada.
You always get testy when you've finished pulling the wings off of all your housefly collection.

So let me know if my new tactic for dealing with you is going to work better?
First off, go quack yourself. And second, learn something about how to insult people who are able to stoke your rage up so easily.
Now let's heare your biggest big boy howl! Owoooooooooooooo....................

Maybe well get to see video of trump grunting on top of some 15 year-old!

Bill Clinton 30+ trips on the Pedo Express and 17 visits from his BFF Epstein to the White House AFTER Trump booted Epstein from his properties. AFTER. AFTER Trump booted him for attempted human trafficking

You're OK with POTUS Clinton fucking little girls, right?

Dude, please read your own links once In a while.
the link that says this:

"Before we go any further, bear this in mind, so no one gets confused: The pee tape is fake. This pee tape, anyway. Whether this pee tape is the pee tape—perhaps you’ve heard of it as the “piss tape,” or the “pee-pee tape,” or the “golden shower video”—is one of the things that are still unclear about it."

i can see where you get confused.

the link that says this:

"Before we go any further, bear this in mind, so no one gets confused: The pee tape is fake. This pee tape, anyway. Whether this pee tape is the pee tape—perhaps you’ve heard of it as the “piss tape,” or the “pee-pee tape,” or the “golden shower video”—is one of the things that are still unclear about it."

i can see where you get confused.

It was typical lefty wish fulfillment: "This tape is fake, but we totally know there's a real one out there somewhere, because OrANge MaN BAd."

Forum List

Back