FBI agents used a saw to open a safe in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion

Donald H
That remains to be seen. Epstein has been dead for a while and his case was closed I'm sure. Why now??

Hard drives hold a lot and one has to wonder just what is in this hard drives?? Epstein didn't kill himself but someone sure did.
Being in a locked safe, it will be a gold mine of evidence.
But if it contains photos of Clinton, Trump, Andrew, and some powerful others that have the ability to hide evidence.

Fact is, Trump decided to hold back evidence on the Kennedy assassination and somebody probably convinced him to do so. At that stage it would have likely been R power. Do the D's control power over the FBI now?

Donald H
That remains to be seen. Epstein has been dead for a while and his case was closed I'm sure. Why now??

Hard drives hold a lot and one has to wonder just what is in this hard drives?? Epstein didn't kill himself but someone sure did.
Does this imply Epstein and possibly Maxwell by association my have been involved in blackmail of known 3rd parties without actually putting it out in public?

I don't think the FBI should be involved in this case until they can publicly prove James Comey and other high-ranking FBI leaders aren't in any of Epstein's flight logs, photos, or documents.
The wingnuts here are shitting bricks.
4i6Ckte.gif

White 6
I don't think so. I think once Epstein was arrested they figured he would talk to save his ass. That's why I think he was killed.

No way did he commit suicide. The facts just don't add up to a suicide.

Being in a locked safe, it will be a gold mine of evidence.
But if it contains photos of Clinton, Trump, Andrew, and some powerful others that have the ability to hide evidence.

Fact is, Trump decided to hold back evidence on the Kennedy assassination and somebody probably convinced him to do so. At that stage it would have likely been R power. Do the D's control power over the FBI now?
then by the same nature, both obama and biden have held back kennedy info also.

don't you ever get tired of the 1 way process in which your mind seems to function?

Forum List

Back