Fauci’s Net Worth Soared To $12.6+ Million During Pandemic – Up $5 Million (2019-2021)

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Last night, our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com received Dr. Anthony Fauci’s FY2021 financial disclosures from the National Institutes of Health.

The documents contain a wealth of previously unknown information. For example, the Fauci household’s net worth now exceeds $12.6 million – up $5 million from 2019 through 2021.

In January 2022, U.S. Senator Roger Marshall forced open Dr. Anthony Fauci’s unredacted FY2019 and 2020 financial disclosures. The release followed a heated Senate exchange between Fauci and Marshall that concluded with Fauci calling the senator a “moron.”

It was Fauci’s “code red moment” when America’s ‘top doctor’ melted down on national television in the Senate hearing. (When Marshall cited ‘Forbes,’ that was our research on Fauci’s financials published in my then-column at Forbes.)

It’s been a dogfight to open the books on the Fauci finances. For example, our organization has filed four federal lawsuits versus NIH to open the books.

Nothing to see here, keep moving people.

Last night, our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com received Dr. Anthony Fauci’s FY2021 financial disclosures from the National Institutes of Health.

The documents contain a wealth of previously unknown information. For example, the Fauci household’s net worth now exceeds $12.6 million – up $5 million from 2019 through 2021.

In January 2022, U.S. Senator Roger Marshall forced open Dr. Anthony Fauci’s unredacted FY2019 and 2020 financial disclosures. The release followed a heated Senate exchange between Fauci and Marshall that concluded with Fauci calling the senator a “moron.”

It was Fauci’s “code red moment” when America’s ‘top doctor’ melted down on national television in the Senate hearing. (When Marshall cited ‘Forbes,’ that was our research on Fauci’s financials published in my then-column at Forbes.)

It’s been a dogfight to open the books on the Fauci finances. For example, our organization has filed four federal lawsuits versus NIH to open the books.

Typical of anyone who works in a Trump lead organization. No?

Selling out to Big Pharma and China pays big dividends as we see from Fauci and the Biden family.

Another great businessman and investor?

He could be worth $500M today and it wouldn't matter. The U.S is following the Canadian system approach and it's one reason I assume that Europe is parting ways more often than in the past.

The numbers are pretty much BOA (bullshit on arrival). First question the source...both the OP and the "substack" source.

Then consider that the "source" and the OP want you to believe that he was worth $7M to start with. Incredibly unlikely.

We'll see how it goes but it's probably a lie and not a particularly well-crafted one at that.

I'm not a Pub son.
I didn't state, nor suggest, that you were.

Now let's try this again...Were you this upset when Cheney/Bush 'n' Co gained millions via Haliburton during the Bush II Regime?

Selling out to Big Pharma and China pays big dividends as we see from Fauci and the Biden family.

Trump signed the contracts authorizing Warp Speed, right?

But you're not allowed to speak the truth so lets hear more about how Trump had nothing to do with it....

You should be ashamed of yourself...

Were you this upset when Cheney/Bush 'n' Co gained millions via Haliburton during the Bush II Regime?
missing link.jpg

The new congress should put Fauci on the hot seat.
He has not sufficiently answered questions about his role in the "gain of function" crime.
Then they should refer him to criminal prosecution.
His money should be given to the victims of the pandemic.

Now let's try this again...Were you this upset when Cheney/Bush 'n' Co gained millions via Haliburton during the Bush II Regime?

LOL. Marc, give it up. Unlike you, who doesn't care what your side does I detest all Politicians who use their influence to access wealth. Too bad you can't say that.

Trump signed the contracts authorizing Warp Speed, right?

But you're not allowed to speak the truth so lets hear more about how Trump had nothing to do with it....

You should be ashamed of yourself...

So if Rump gets wealthy from it it's bad but when Fauci does it's "good" . There is simply no integrity on the Left. None.

They weren't doing such on a contrived and rigged "pandemic" that included an economic shutdown of much of business and commerce for two years and placing many in the USA on the brink of bankruptcy, if not actually there.

Nor did they do anything like finance the "gain of function" for COVID to Wuhan.

Nor pedal a false certification for the vaccines that Fauci got royalties for, along with being a shill for everyone to take that jab (which would make him wealthier).

To paraphrase;
Never let a Crisis go to waste. Even if you have to create it in the first place.

Were you this upset when Cheney/Bush 'n' Co gained millions via Haliburton during the Bush II Regime?
We hate the Cheney's for one
And our flag ship conservative Tucker Carlson rips Dick every chance he gets
despite that Haliburton made physical repairs that you could see
as compared to your boy fuaci who makes up crap at every turn.
And brags how gullible us plebes are

The new congress should put Fauci on the hot seat.
He has not sufficiently answered questions about his role in the "gain of function" crime.
Then they should refer him to criminal prosecution.
His money should be given to the victims of the pandemic.
I wonder what I'd get for losing the last seven month's of my husband's life while he was locked down.

Forum List

Back