Ethics: 350 million in SECRET payments to Fauci, collins et al

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

We also find that during this period, leadership at NIH was involved in receiving third-party payments. For instance, Francis Collins, the immediate past director of NIH, received 14 payments. Dr. Anthony Fauci received 23 payments and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received eight payments.”

Collins resigned as NIH director in December 2021 after 12 years of leading the world’s largest public health agency. Fauci is the longtime head of NIH’s National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), as well as chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden. Lane is the deputy director of NIAID, under Fauci.

The top five NIH employees measured in terms of the number of royalty payments that they received while on the government payroll, according to a fact sheet published by Open the Books, include Robert Gallo, National Cancer Institute, 271 payments; Ira Pastan, National Cancer Institute, 250 payments; Mikulas Popovic, National Cancer Institute, 191 payments; Flossie Wong-Staal, National Cancer Institute, 190 payments; and Mangalasseril Sarngadharan, National Cancer Institute, 188 payments.

Only Pastan continues to be employed by NIH, according to Open the Books.

“When an NIH employee makes a discovery in their official capacity, the NIH owns the rights to any resulting patent. These patents are then licensed for commercial use to companies that could use them to bring products to market,” the fact sheet reads.

“Employees are listed as inventors on the patents and receive a share of the royalties obtained through any licensing, or ‘technology transfer,’ of their inventions. Essentially, taxpayer money funding NIH research benefits researchers employed by NIH because they are listed as patent inventors and therefore receive royalty payments from licensees.”

An NIH spokesman didn’t respond by press time to a request for comment.

~~~~

I'll bet.

We also find that during this period, leadership at NIH was involved in receiving third-party payments. For instance, Francis Collins, the immediate past director of NIH, received 14 payments. Dr. Anthony Fauci received 23 payments and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received eight payments.”

Collins resigned as NIH director in December 2021 after 12 years of leading the world’s largest public health agency. Fauci is the longtime head of NIH’s National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), as well as chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden. Lane is the deputy director of NIAID, under Fauci.

The top five NIH employees measured in terms of the number of royalty payments that they received while on the government payroll, according to a fact sheet published by Open the Books, include Robert Gallo, National Cancer Institute, 271 payments; Ira Pastan, National Cancer Institute, 250 payments; Mikulas Popovic, National Cancer Institute, 191 payments; Flossie Wong-Staal, National Cancer Institute, 190 payments; and Mangalasseril Sarngadharan, National Cancer Institute, 188 payments.

Only Pastan continues to be employed by NIH, according to Open the Books.

“When an NIH employee makes a discovery in their official capacity, the NIH owns the rights to any resulting patent. These patents are then licensed for commercial use to companies that could use them to bring products to market,” the fact sheet reads.

“Employees are listed as inventors on the patents and receive a share of the royalties obtained through any licensing, or ‘technology transfer,’ of their inventions. Essentially, taxpayer money funding NIH research benefits researchers employed by NIH because they are listed as patent inventors and therefore receive royalty payments from licensees.”

An NIH spokesman didn’t respond by press time to a request for comment.

~~~~

I'll bet.
This is so cool.......lolololol

All the businesses and lives ruined because of these people. i approve so much of all this

They sure as hell didn't suffer any. They profitted off it. I want to see them stand trial and then hang.

They sure as hell didn't suffer any. They profitted off it. I want to see them stand trial and then hang.

Hang them? Exactly what capital offense did they commit?

And, per your article, the money was paid between 2010 and 2020. And the money was paid, by third parties, to patent holders. Now the patents for things discovered or invented by employees of NIH should belong to the NIH. So there is a conflict of interest. But executing these people?

Dr Fauci received 23 payments. The article did not say how much each payment was. But it did say the payments averaged $21,100 per payment. If Fauci received $21,100 per payment, he got just under $500k.

WHAT OFFENSE DiD THEY commit!!!! They aided our enemies in gain of function for a virus that they unleased on the world. INTENTIONALLY> They caused the economic collapse of most nations on the face of the earth. it is still going on!!! They THEN pushed a killer vaxx on an unsuspecting Trusting populace. Thousands of people have died from the vaxx and from their advised killer treatment IN hospital. IT APPEARS there is a connection between fauci/gates/depopulation measures/world control. If they did nothing...then they won't mind standing trial.

Last edited:
Having said that.....i will say this. I don't believe that the virus was released at the time they were planning. I BELIEVE that the virus was accidentally or intentionally released upon the world...earlier than what they say or intended because it had not yet reached its full capacity for causing death. THAT in my opinion was GOD's hand in this. Men scheme, God laughs.

Forum List

Back