Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

Last edited:
Sheryl Attkisson?

"Hypothesis"?

Jesus
iu

Truth be told Fauci hasn’t done anything spectacular during this pandemic, but he has done his best, and it has been a difficult situation to deal with. He is not however a maniacal bastard that helped unleash Covid on the world, which Rand Paul was shamelessly implying.

Now Rand Paul is a despicable creature that looks for sound bites in these stupid hearings that accomplish nothing.

Truth be told Fauci hasn’t done anything spectacular during this pandemic, but he has done his best, and it has been a difficult situation to deal with. He is not however a maniacal bastard that helped unleash Covid on the world, which Rand Paul was shamelessly implying.

Now Rand Paul is a despicable creature that looks for sound bites in these stupid hearings that accomplish nothing.

He's been forced say things that turned out to not be true (but something needed to be said).

He never did go back and correct his mistakes.

I'd like to know what scam you're referring to because I think Fauci is severely compromised and I am hardly a COVID denier.
I believe that Paul is playing a very ugly and cynical partisan political game (that yes, is regularly played by both ends) here.

The fact that he's willing to play it with the national health crisis still going on, and the fact that Paul is among the element that is exacerbating it, makes it a bit worse for me.

Last edited:
Exactly what makes him a doctor?
So you don't even know what makes people doctors.

This just gets worse.

Because he says so.....That's about it.
And another one who is blissfully ignorant.

This took me five seconds to find.

Forum List

Back