Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

Paul makes a serious criminal charge against Fauci and then interrupts and talks through his allotted time so Fauci can’t respond.

Fauci handled it correctly
Senator, you do not know what you are talking about and you are the one who is lying

Fauci needs to stop being polite to these assholes and their conspiracy theories

Paul makes a serious criminal charge against Fauci and then interrupts and talks through his allotted time so Fauci can’t respond.

Fauci handled it correctly
Senator, you do not know what you are talking about and you are the one who is lying

Fauci needs to stop being polite to these assholes and their conspiracy theories
You could tell the senator had brow beating in his line of questioning.

Rand Paul is almost as crazy as his daddy.
It's better to have unorthodox views, than to actually be a fraud. . . IMO.

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[5]

It's better to have unorthodox views, than to actually be a fraud. . . IMO.

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[5]

You can actually believe the crap you are spouting, and still be wrong. I'll go with the opinion of the vast majority of experts in the field over a hand full of outlier nuts.

AWESOME---rand paul sticking up for AMERICA, and putting the QUACK-fake-i--in ITS place
AMERICA is sick of this shit stain Fake-i LYING on a daily basis---flip-flop fake-i

Forum List

Back