Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

No, I understand how science works. I like and admire science.

Real science acknowledges facts and open debate, it doesn't suppress dissenting data and research paradigms.
But it does ridicule batshit crazy theories that have been disproved many times.

Out-fucking-standing. Fauci has had enough of the scam.

Thank you, Doctor Fauci.

1626822059860.png

It's better to have unorthodox views, than to actually be a fraud. . . IMO.

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[5]

This is the acid freak Kary Mullis?

The moron who claimed HIV doesn’t cause AIDS?

That guy?

Rand - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?”

Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”

View attachment 514956
It would appear foulchie doesn't know what he's talking about unless a ferret is not an animal

Controversy surrounding gain-of-function research​

In 2012 a paper was published to Science by Herfst et al., titled: Airborne Transmission of Influenza A/H5N1 Virus Between Ferrets. The group had genetically modified the A/H5N1 virus by site-directed mutagenesis and serial passages in ferrets, creating a strain that was airborne transmissible in ferrets.

This demonstrated that it was possible for the avian influenza virus to become airborne and that the strain was sensitive to certain antiviral drugs, though raised many concerns regarding the ethics and safety of creating such a virus. The possibility of accidental or intentional malicious release of such a virus caused the USA administration under Barack Obama to halt funding for gain-of-function research relating to influenza, SARS, or MERS in 2014, though this decision has since been rescinded.

Well, that and body guards given the right wing has been threatening his life for about a year
i'll just bet. LOL lefties always claim that and theynever provide the evidence. I'm sure you don't notice the number of crazy lefties that the democrats and the media agitate with their lying remarks on television till these people actually go out and attack and kill rightwingers. Yes. I said rightwingers.. People who love this country...are NOT out looting, rioting, attackingwhom they consider their enemies. THAT is all the purview of the left. You sit there and post your smug self righteous remarks when it is your party that is the party of death, lying, cheating, corruption, pedophilia, perversion and election theft AND MORE.

Out-fucking-standing. Fauci has had enough of the scam.

Thank you, Doctor Fauci.

Fauci is a damn liar. He's trying to say that the viruses USED to create gain of function did not cause the epidemic. The fact is that those viruses were key in manipulating and creating the animal to human pathogen. Fauci is a slippery little shit.

Fauci is a damn liar. He's trying to say that the viruses USED to create gain of function did not cause the epidemic. The fact is that those viruses were key in manipulating and creating the animal to human pathogen. Fauci is a slippery little shit.
There is no evidence to support that claim

pretty obvious there was funding, and the Doctor is trying to play the typical administrative tap dance around the questions and topics

Forum List

Back