Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

Does it make you feel good to display what a moron you are by saying ChiCom Flu was not a pandemic when it is so easily proven it was.

If masks work, Fauci murdered tens of thousands of Americans by telling everyone don’t bother, they’re not useful.
500 cases in the US. Cumulative.

You think that requires a nationwide mask mandate? If so, explain why.
Is that why America shutdown for ‘2 weeks to flatten the curve’ before he said that???

Does it make you feel good to display what a moron you are by saying ChiCom Flu was not a pandemic when it is so easily proven it was.

If masks work, Fauci murdered tens of thousands of Americans by telling everyone don’t bother, they’re not useful.

Is that why America shutdown for ‘2 weeks to flatten the curve’ before he said that???
Shutdowns would come weeks later. So did the WHO declaring a pandemic.

Fauci clearly in the 60 minutes piece stated that everyone running out to get a mask would cause shortages for health care workers.

Shutdowns would come weeks later. So did the WHO declaring a pandemic.

Fauci clearly in the 60 minutes piece stated that everyone running out to get a mask would cause shortages for health care workers.
First lie.

Flattening the Curve for COVID-19: What Does It Mean and How Can You Help?
Kara Gavin
March 11, 2020

Second lie. Fauci said masks did not work. He gave no reason to 60 minutes other than they were useless.
Does it make you feel good being such a pathetic liar?

Fauci lied, tens of thousands died.

Fauci said in 2017 there was going to be a pandemic under Trump's presidency.
How did he know this and what did he know.
He's very politically involved.

Flattening the Curve for COVID-19: What Does It Mean and How Can You Help?
Your blog post doesn’t seem to say anything about masks
Second lie. Fauci said masks did not work. He gave no reason to 60 minutes other than they were useless
The end of his comments were probably snipped by whatever garbage blog you read this from.

Point is that we didn’t understand asymptomatic spread was as common as it was and we didn’t understand the efficacy of masks for stopping asymptomatic spread.

That's because you're stupid. You denied that Fauci flip flopped on masks. He clearly said not to wear them, now he says to wear them. It's a flip flop, and you can't see something that simple because you're so mind controlled by the fascist Democrat party
I think recommendations when there are 500 cases in the US are going to be different than when there are 20 million.

I think recommendations are going to be different 3 months into a pandemic when we don't know a lot of things than a year later when we know far more.

This is just common sense.

You still made that up. Fauci didn't say that, which is why you can't quote him saying that

That's because you're stupid. You denied that Fauci flip flopped on masks. He clearly said not to wear them, now he says to wear them. It's a flip flop, and you can't see something that simple because you're so mind controlled by the fascist Democrat party
I think recommendations when there are 500 cases in the US are going to be different than when there are 20 million.

I think recommendations are going to be different 3 months into a pandemic when we don't know a lot of things than a year later when we know far more.

You still made that up. Fauci didn't say that, which is why you can't quote him saying that
I already did.
Fauci on how his thinking has evolved on masks, asymptomatic transmission (washingtonpost.com)

I already did.
Fauci on how his thinking has evolved on masks, asymptomatic transmission (washingtonpost.com)

There are no quotes of what Fauci said when he said not to wear masks in that link, retard. There're only spin of what he said months later. God you're stupid.

Start by Googling what a "quote" is

There are no quotes of what Fauci said when he said not to wear masks in that link, retard. There're only spin of what he said months later. God you're stupid.

I honestly don't really know what you want from me.

Recommendations change as circumstances change. I can't quote Fauci saying in March what we learned in June. Time doesn't work that way.

I honestly don't really know what you want from me.

Recommendations change as circumstances change. I can't quote Fauci saying in March what we learned in June. Time doesn't work that way.

I never asked you for anything. You claimed that Fauci didn't have double standards and you came back with your first example supposedly contradicting that of wearing masks.

You made up a bunch of stupid shit he didn't say justifying it, but you can't come up with any quotes from him to support that.

It's not complicated. Then again, leftists are simpletons. You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag. Then again violence shutting down your opposition is a lot more effective, isn't it, fascist?

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.

That is a given. What is nor should not a given is Fauci to be flip flopping with the timing of a relief bill. We need him to be scientific, not political.
I don't think that he is being political and he is acting out of necessity. The President wants schools to open for obvious reasons, not because of politics and Dr. Fauci is giving his support.

I never asked you for anything. You claimed that Fauci didn't have double standards and you came back with your first example supposedly contradicting that of wearing masks.

You made up a bunch of stupid shit he didn't say justifying it, but you can't come up with any quotes from him to support that.

It's not complicated. Then again, leftists are simpletons. You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag. Then again violence shutting down your opposition is a lot more effective, isn't it, fascist?
Your problem is you aren't really comprehending what I'm reading, something, perhaps your prejudice, is getting in the way.

Think clearly. What I've been saying all along is that recommendations will change based on changing landscape. You may make a recommendation for a time when we have millions of cases that wasn't necessary when we had dozens. That's not controversial, that should be obvious. It's not a double standard. It's rational.

Some recommendations will change as information changes. If we thought that transmission occurred primarily among sick patients, then masking of the general public isn't going to be recommended, especially when the downside of this is shortages for at risk health care workers. If we learned that asymptomatic spread occurs frequently and that cloth masks are sufficient to slow spread from these individuals, then that recommendation will change. Again, not controversial. Just rational.

Your problem is you aren't really comprehending what I'm reading, something, perhaps your prejudice, is getting in the way.

Think clearly. What I've been saying all along is that recommendations will change based on changing landscape. You may make a recommendation for a time when we have millions of cases that wasn't necessary when we had dozens. That's not controversial, that should be obvious. It's not a double standard. It's rational.

Some recommendations will change as information changes. If we thought that transmission occurred primarily among sick patients, then masking of the general public isn't going to be recommended, especially when the downside of this is shortages for at risk health care workers. If we learned that asymptomatic spread occurs frequently and that cloth masks are sufficient to slow spread from these individuals, then that recommendation will change. Again, not controversial. Just rational.

I don't comprehend your argument that you can't accept Fauci flipflopped on masks when he said not to wear them then he said to wear them because you're a Democrat fascist zombie, LOL.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You are seriously committed to sheepdome, that's classic

I don't comprehend your argument that you can't accept Fauci flipflopped on masks when he said not to wear them then he said to wear them because you're a Democrat fascist zombie, LOL.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I see you've decided to ignore the entire argument and just go with name calling.

Stay classy kaz.

I see you've decided to ignore the entire argument and just go with name calling.

Stay classy kaz.

You made up things Fauci didn't say and you can't quote him saying it because he didn't say it. What about that is over your head exactly?

Obviously Fauci did flip flop on masks. You're a total partisan sheep

You made up things Fauci didn't say and you can't quote him saying it because he didn't say it. What about that is over your head exactly?
Quotes were provided backing me up.

“Flip-flopping” is a low information way of putting it. Changing one’s mind as information is updated should be applauded, not looked down on. This is little more than emotionally driven partisan nonsense.

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
You, because you are not using common sense.
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Trump followers? Trump followers don't do what trump tells them to do, like
attack our Capitol, leaving 7 people dead? Talk about "stupid".
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?
Tell us Einstein, how did SEVEN people die?
Link to the autopsy reports.

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE
You are correct, hotshot. It was a coincidence because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and their deaths had nothing to do with the insurrection, yes?
They would have died anyway, right lamb chop? The "unarmed" woman was trying to break into the senate chamber. Maybe the cops should have welcomed her instead of killing the woman. I am surprised that there weren't more insurrectionists shot and they would have deserved it.

Oh, so in that instance you’re all about shooting an unarmed, vulnerable person, because you oppose their ideology....Ain’t that nice.
A person who attempts an illegal break-in deserves what she got. Has nothing to do with idealogy. If she was by herself and not a part of an out-of-control mob,
you would have a better sell. Many of those criminals had weapons and used them to injure a number of Capitol police. What the hell did you expect? When you ask for trouble, you usually get it, and she was asking for it. Anyway, wasn't the insurrection neat? All those police beaten and lawmakers almost caught and strung up? You loved it and hope for more of the same, right? Of course, the next time more "unarmed" criminals will be shot since the Capitol police will be prepared.
Had Trump stopped the attack when asked, maybe she would have gone home like a good soldier. Trump was enjoying the melee and refused to stop the onslaught that he arranged. You should be directing your anger at Trump for authorizing an attack on his own government. Great day for Trump supporters, yes? You go, guy!

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the law and justifiable deadly force.
Like Zimmerman?

" Zimmerman's trial began on June 10, 2013, in Sanford. On July 13, a jury acquitted Zimmerman of the charges of second degree murder and manslaughter.[28] For three years, the U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigated Zimmerman on civil rights charges.[29] In February 2015, the DOJ concluded there was not sufficient evidence that Zimmerman intentionally violated the civil rights of Martin,[29] saying the Zimmerman case did not meet the "high standard" for a federal hate crime prosecution.[29] "

What about him?
Killing blacks there is no penalty as many racist cops have found out Open season ?? Racist?

So, let me get this straight, you think it was racist for Zimmerman to defend himself, regardless of what I think of him since that altercation, but, racist? So, we should what? just let people of color do what they will?
Zimmerman was following him and had a gun The kid was unarmed You trying to tell me whites and blacks get the same kind of justice?? Really?/

“Flip-flopping” is a low information way of putting it. Changing one’s mind as information is updated should be applauded, not looked down on. This is little more than emotionally driven partisan nonsense.
Israel thought enough of Fauci to award him a million bucks

"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
You, because you are not using common sense.
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Trump followers? Trump followers don't do what trump tells them to do, like
attack our Capitol, leaving 7 people dead? Talk about "stupid".
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?
Tell us Einstein, how did SEVEN people die?
Link to the autopsy reports.

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE
You are correct, hotshot. It was a coincidence because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and their deaths had nothing to do with the insurrection, yes?
They would have died anyway, right lamb chop? The "unarmed" woman was trying to break into the senate chamber. Maybe the cops should have welcomed her instead of killing the woman. I am surprised that there weren't more insurrectionists shot and they would have deserved it.

Oh, so in that instance you’re all about shooting an unarmed, vulnerable person, because you oppose their ideology....Ain’t that nice.
A person who attempts an illegal break-in deserves what she got. Has nothing to do with idealogy. If she was by herself and not a part of an out-of-control mob,
you would have a better sell. Many of those criminals had weapons and used them to injure a number of Capitol police. What the hell did you expect? When you ask for trouble, you usually get it, and she was asking for it. Anyway, wasn't the insurrection neat? All those police beaten and lawmakers almost caught and strung up? You loved it and hope for more of the same, right? Of course, the next time more "unarmed" criminals will be shot since the Capitol police will be prepared.
Had Trump stopped the attack when asked, maybe she would have gone home like a good soldier. Trump was enjoying the melee and refused to stop the onslaught that he arranged. You should be directing your anger at Trump for authorizing an attack on his own government. Great day for Trump supporters, yes? You go, guy!

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the law and justifiable deadly force.
Like Zimmerman?

" Zimmerman's trial began on June 10, 2013, in Sanford. On July 13, a jury acquitted Zimmerman of the charges of second degree murder and manslaughter.[28] For three years, the U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigated Zimmerman on civil rights charges.[29] In February 2015, the DOJ concluded there was not sufficient evidence that Zimmerman intentionally violated the civil rights of Martin,[29] saying the Zimmerman case did not meet the "high standard" for a federal hate crime prosecution.[29] "

What about him?
Killing blacks there is no penalty as many racist cops have found out Open season ?? Racist?

So, let me get this straight, you think it was racist for Zimmerman to defend himself, regardless of what I think of him since that altercation, but, racist? So, we should what? just let people of color do what they will?
Zimmerman was following him and had a gun The kid was unarmed You trying to tell me whites and blacks get the same kind of justice?? Really?/
How often do you go sneaking around in the dark in a hoodie?

Israel thought enough of Fauci to award him a million bucks
That's why Fauci panders and panders......he tells people what they want to hear and it often pays off

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back