Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
Fauci is not a doctor, he is a self-promoting politician.
Yep. Medical Doctors do not put politics ahead of the welfare of people.

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
You, because you are not using common sense.
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Trump followers? Trump followers don't do what trump tells them to do, like
attack our Capitol, leaving 7 people dead? Talk about "stupid".
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?
Tell us Einstein, how did SEVEN people die?
Link to the autopsy reports.

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE
You are correct, hotshot. It was a coincidence because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and their deaths had nothing to do with the insurrection, yes?
They would have died anyway, right lamb chop? The "unarmed" woman was trying to break into the senate chamber. Maybe the cops should have welcomed her instead of killing the woman. I am surprised that there weren't more insurrectionists shot and they would have deserved it.

Oh, so in that instance you’re all about shooting an unarmed, vulnerable person, because you oppose their ideology....Ain’t that nice.
A person who attempts an illegal break-in deserves what she got. Has nothing to do with idealogy. If she was by herself and not a part of an out-of-control mob,
you would have a better sell. Many of those criminals had weapons and used them to injure a number of Capitol police. What the hell did you expect? When you ask for trouble, you usually get it, and she was asking for it. Anyway, wasn't the insurrection neat? All those police beaten and lawmakers almost caught and strung up? You loved it and hope for more of the same, right? Of course, the next time more "unarmed" criminals will be shot since the Capitol police will be prepared.
Had Trump stopped the attack when asked, maybe she would have gone home like a good soldier. Trump was enjoying the melee and refused to stop the onslaught that he arranged. You should be directing your anger at Trump for authorizing an attack on his own government. Great day for Trump supporters, yes? You go, guy!

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the law and justifiable deadly force.
From what I saw, the force was indeed justifiable, and next time there will be much more justifiable force.
Why weren’t the ARMED protesters who BROKE INTO Courts, City Halls and Police Stations gunned down?

Oh yeah. They were Democrats.
No, they were neither Dems nor trump supporters. they were criminals and should have been gunned down. Who they vote for is irrelevant. The problem is that law enforcement is afraid to use deadly force lest they be charged with murder, whether they are right, wrong, or otherwise.
Ah yes. ANTIFA BLM terrorists being Leftists is suddenly irrelevant.
Shooting an unarmed woman who posed no threat was good.
But a black man being shot while choking and beating a police officer to get his gun is cause for the POTUS on down to call the policeman a racist murderer.

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bullshit. Then if you're a Democrat, destroy them because you're a Nazi.

His doublespeak later isn't the point. Quote what he said, not what he said he said later
I honestly don't know what you want from me. I respond every time and somehow it's never good enough for you.

I can't quote Fauci saying that we found something out later on. We didn't know at the time that asymptomatic spread was as prevalent as it turned out to be. That's a fact.
Fauci is a jit bag. N one pays attention to someone who changes their spouts every few days. It is either he is a deep state evil ph uk or because he does not know much of anything because he is a quack.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Fauci is a jit bag. N one pays attention to someone who changes their spouts every few days. It is either he is a deep state evil ph uk or because he does not know much of anything because he is a quack.
Fauci is extremely respected in the medical field. He was before this pandemic, he is during this pandemic and he will be for a long time to come.

Unlike President "have we tried injecting people with disinfectants" Trump.

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE
You are correct, hotshot. It was a coincidence because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and their deaths had nothing to do with the insurrection, yes?
They would have died anyway, right lamb chop? The "unarmed" woman was trying to break into the senate chamber. Maybe the cops should have welcomed her instead of killing the woman. I am surprised that there weren't more insurrectionists shot and they would have deserved it.

Oh, so in that instance you’re all about shooting an unarmed, vulnerable person, because you oppose their ideology....Ain’t that nice.
A person who attempts an illegal break-in deserves what she got. Has nothing to do with idealogy. If she was by herself and not a part of an out-of-control mob,
you would have a better sell. Many of those criminals had weapons and used them to injure a number of Capitol police. What the hell did you expect? When you ask for trouble, you usually get it, and she was asking for it. Anyway, wasn't the insurrection neat? All those police beaten and lawmakers almost caught and strung up? You loved it and hope for more of the same, right? Of course, the next time more "unarmed" criminals will be shot since the Capitol police will be prepared.
Had Trump stopped the attack when asked, maybe she would have gone home like a good soldier. Trump was enjoying the melee and refused to stop the onslaught that he arranged. You should be directing your anger at Trump for authorizing an attack on his own government. Great day for Trump supporters, yes? You go, guy!

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the law and justifiable deadly force.
From what I saw, the force was indeed justifiable, and next time there will be much more justifiable force.
Why weren’t the ARMED protesters who BROKE INTO Courts, City Halls and Police Stations gunned down?

No, they were neither Dems nor trump supporters. they were criminals and should have been gunned down. Who they vote for is irrelevant. The problem is that law enforcement is afraid to use deadly force lest they be charged with murder, whether they are right, wrong, or otherwise.
But a black man being shot while choking and beating a police officer to get his gun is cause for the POTUS on down to call the policeman a racist murderer.
Ah yes, their political ideology has always been irrelevant to me, but not to you.
The unarmed woman posed no threat? Who says so--you? Were you there?
I totally agree with your third proposition.

I am sure that they do, but not in this case.

Yeah, that’s why 2 weeks ago Fauci was insisting schools open, and now Biden’s Porkulus bill must pass first. Nothing political there!

You thought wrong.

LINK OR LIE

Ah yes, their political ideology has always been irrelevant to me, but not to you.
Everyone has seen the video. At least 6 of Pelosi’s cops can’t subdue an unarmed female without shooting her?

Meanwhile you Leftards attack police for real self defense cases.

Yeah, that’s why 2 weeks ago Fauci was insisting schools open, and now Biden’s Porkulus bill must pass first. Nothing political there!
That your idea of political? Biden is being pragmatic, a very important ingredient for a president and the opposite of Trump who just would double down.

That your idea of political? Biden is being pragmatic, a very important ingredient for a president and the opposite of Trump who just would double down.
You justify Fauci who’s flip flopped on EVERY issue because you’re a mindless sheeple who can’t think for yourself.

You thought wrong.

LINK OR LIE

Everyone has seen the video. At least 6 of Pelosi’s cops can’t subdue an unarmed female without shooting her?

Actually, they were Trump's cops. Everybody has seen the entire video and she deserved it for her violent behavior in the scheme of things. There is no defense.
You are downplaying the attack when it was right in front of you to watch.
You need to see the big picture and stop cherry-picking for your argument.

Says Shitforbrains who thinks everyone has worn masks in hospitals for decades.
I never said that. I said that we wear masks with patients who have airborne infections like influenza.
Yeah, nobody with the flu has EVER walked into a hospital!
1613499661507.jpeg

You thought wrong.

LINK OR LIE

Actually, they were Trump's cops. Everybody has seen the entire video and she deserved it for her violent behavior in the scheme of things. There is no defense.
Capitol cops report to Congress, shitforbrains liar.

Forum List

Back