Fauci Book pulled from Amazon pre-order

I wouldn't go jumping to conclusions about Fauci.

Evidence matters.

Yes I get it that the "deep state" = all long-term career government bureaucrats, and Fauci almost gave a little chuckle when Trump mentioned "deep state" while surrounded by deep staters in a press conference.

But that does not make all deep staters bad people. Frankly I would have laughed too if I was standing in his shoes.

Last edited:

Evidence matters.

Yes I get it that the "deep state" = all long-term career government bureaucrats, and Fauci almost gave a little chuckle when Trump mentioned "deep state" while surrounded by deep staters in a press conference.

But that does not make all deep staters bad people. Frankly I would have laughed too if I was standing in his shoes.
Read the emails. The evidence is beyond reasonable doubt.

Evidence matters.

Got a link to those emails?

Evidence matters.

Thousands of emails that Buzzfeed and WAPo has.

Best to research the people deep diving. Like this thread. Fox talked about the virus came from a lab, they censored Fauci’s email response. Evidence? No. Suspicious? No doubt.
Other emails discuss controlling the narrative and threatening scientists looking into it.
1622801858058.png

Evidence matters.

Amazon doesn't have to sell this book if they don't wish to. It's nice to see some people grasping and now supporting that concept.

Amazon doesn't have to sell this book if they don't wish to. It's nice to see some people grasping and now supporting that concept.
I don't think is was Amazon's decision, but if it were, it's Amazon saving Fauci's ass more than anything else.
The emails stopped it, apparently all republican's emails.
Or, the book contains some nuclear-weapons-grade lies that have been exposed recently, and fauci pulled it to save his ass.

I want the book published. I want free exchange of ideas. Nothing is a better indictment of a jackass than his own fucking words.

I don't think is was Amazon's decision, but if it were, it's Amazon saving Fauci's ass more than anything else.
Or, the book contains some nuclear-weapons-grade lies that have been exposed recently, and fauci pulled it to save his ass.

I want the book published. I want free exchange of ideas. Nothing is a better indictment of a jackass than his own fucking words.
Emails taken out of context. He has been right all along.

Yep. The book is pulled for one reason only - FOIA got his personal emails released to the people.

Forum List

Back