Fauci Book pulled from Amazon pre-order

Perfect timing, now we know how much this piece of shit has been lying.

Gotta love Rand Paul’s response:

In a letter to Amazon Chief Executive Jeff Bezos dated Wednesday, Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida, Mike Lee of Utah, Mike Braun of Indiana and Josh Hawley of Missouri said a book by conservative scholar Ryan T. Anderson, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment,” was no longer available on Amazon nor on its Kindle and Audible platforms.

Amazon, they wrote, has been “unable to provide a sufficient explanation” as to how the book “supposedly violated a vague, undefined ‘offensive content’ standard.”
----------------------------------
I see you didn't agree that that book was removed.

Amazon doesn't have to sell this book if they don't wish to. It's nice to see some people grasping and now supporting that concept.
I don't think is was Amazon's decision, but if it were, it's Amazon saving Fauci's ass more than anything else.
The emails stopped it, apparently all republican's emails.
Or, the book contains some nuclear-weapons-grade lies that have been exposed recently, and fauci pulled it to save his ass.

I want the book published. I want free exchange of ideas. Nothing is a better indictment of a jackass than his own fucking words.
Emails taken out of context. He has been right all along.
Feel free to put his emails into context.
And while you’re in spin cycle tell us why Fauci pulled his book.

Amazon doesn't have to sell this book if they don't wish to. It's nice to see some people grasping and now supporting that concept.
I don't think is was Amazon's decision, but if it were, it's Amazon saving Fauci's ass more than anything else.
Or, the book contains some nuclear-weapons-grade lies that have been exposed recently, and fauci pulled it to save his ass.

I want the book published. I want free exchange of ideas. Nothing is a better indictment of a jackass than his own fucking words.
Yep. The book is pulled for one reason only - FOIA got his personal emails released to the people.
I like to see his personal emails and the dates. All of them.

Feel free to put his emails into context.
And while you’re in spin cycle tell us why Fauci pulled his book.
I'd like to see his personal emails and they dates.

In a letter to Amazon Chief Executive Jeff Bezos dated Wednesday, Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida, Mike Lee of Utah, Mike Braun of Indiana and Josh Hawley of Missouri said a book by conservative scholar Ryan T. Anderson, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment,” was no longer available on Amazon nor on its Kindle and Audible platforms.

Amazon, they wrote, has been “unable to provide a sufficient explanation” as to how the book “supposedly violated a vague, undefined ‘offensive content’ standard.”

Years ago I complained to Amazon about their selling a book promoting pedophillia. They said they don’t sensor. I responded by asking why I can’t buy a Playboy magazine thru Amazon then.

You Leftards are a sick species.

Yep. The book is pulled for one reason only - FOIA got his personal emails released to the people.
Oh. So you made a claim without knowing the facts. What a good useful idiot you are.
All on Buzzfeed and WaPo, but you’ll just wait for your Soros talking points.

Years ago I complained to Amazon about their selling a book promoting pedophillia. They said they don’t sensor. I responded by asking why I can’t buy a Playboy magazine thru Amazon then.

You conservatives(misnomer) are hypocrites. Nothing worst than a person who flies with the wind!, meaning the wind is blowing which ever way, is the way they go with.

Oh. So you made a claim without knowing the facts. What a good useful idiot you are.
All on Buzzfeed and WaPo, but you’ll just wait for your Soros talking points.
No I didn't. All of them not blacked out, thats not all of them. Also the dates.

You mean the one that wasn't promoting pedophilia, just the opposite but people still got their chain pulled?

Can somebody please explain the fucking context? Because the words seem pretty clear.

You mean the one that wasn't promoting pedophilia, just the opposite but people still got their chain pulled?

Nice spin for your hobby, but Amazon finally pulled it. I bet you have 50 copies.

LOL, wow you people would rather go down with the ship than admit he lied his ass of to you for the last year and a half.

LOL, wow you people would rather go down with the ship than admit he lied his ass of to you for the last year and a half.
Perfect examples of Stockholm syndrome.

Rand Paul is a real big dope.
This is your defense of the Fauci emails?

Fauci has been exposed as a liar by his own emails. He’s the big dope, and you still worship him.

Do you own a Fauci doll? Did you embrace it while you got your experimental vaccine?

1DB36041-8491-45E5-A470-6702BDC89BF5.jpeg

Forum List

Back