WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

I'm haven't taken the vaccine and caught COVID twice. I've had worse colds.
Me too. Only chicken shits and dumb fucks take the fake harmful vaccine.

Celine Dion was disabled from a KNOWN SIDE EFFECT of the COVID vaccine (99.6% certainty)​

US government data shows it is 99.6% likely that Celine Dion got her Stiff Person Syndrome from the COVID vaccine. She can't sue because of the liability protection.​

Celine Dion was disabled from a KNOWN SIDE EFFECT of the COVID vaccine (99.6% certainty)

Dr. Anthony Fauci stood by his denial that the National Institutes of Health had funded risky gain-of-function research.............

Fauci stands by gain-of-function research denials, defends collaboration with Wuhan lab

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) today lifted a 3-year moratorium on funding gain-of-function (GOF) research on potential pandemic viruses such as avian flu, SARS, and MERS, opening the door for certain types of research to resume.

Feds lift gain-of-function research pause, offer guidance

He lied.
He’s lied multiple times throughout this event. Remember when he said this? Hahahahahahahaha

Once again you’re wrong. Are you ever right?

Major league dumbass. Hahahahahahahaha

Scientists Struggle to Explain Why Covid Spared Unjabbed

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Mercola.com
December 7, 2022
The problem is that developing nations with the lowest COVID jab uptakes have fared no worse, and in some cases far better, than developing countries that greedily “hoarded” shots and boosters for themselves.

The African Conundrum

According to early predictions, Africa would be decimated by COVID for lack of shots,3 yet the COVID death toll in Africa has remained consistently lower than anywhere else over the past three years. Everyone feigns surprise. No one can figure out why. In August 2020, Science magazine reported:4
Scientists Struggle To Explain Why Covid Spared the Unjabbed - LewRockwell
Oh, you found a fellow idiot who agrees with you. You’re up to seven despots.

Oh, you found a fellow idiot who agrees with you. You’re up to seven despots.
You need to respect your superiors.
C57D6637-5BA8-4150-AD19-151BA97654FE.jpeg

WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"​

Is Joe Biden threatening people?

1661999019752.gif

OK. How about this then.. .. .. I am incredibly POSITIVE that Dr. Fauci bears close examination and should be investigated for his role in the Wuhan lab and the Covid virus if for no other reason than for his 20 or so conflicting stories about it, them, and himself.

Fauci almost singlehandedly destroyed the economy and hurt school kids with his actions.

Forum List

Back