Fauci admits overcounting the number of children who are "hospitalized with Covid"

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Here is another way they are overcounting. Right from the horse's ass's mouth. They test everyone who comes into the hospital for Covid, and even if the person went there for a broken leg, if they test positive for Covid they are counted as being hospitalized with Covid.

He is explaining that this has been happening with children, but I'm sure it's been happening with everyone and greatly contributes to the hysteria. This should be criminal, as these numbers affect the informed consent required by both the EUA and the Nuremburg Code for medical intervention.

Here is another way they are overcounting. Right from the horse's ass's mouth. They test everyone who comes into the hospital for Covid, and even if the person went there for a broken leg, if they test positive for Covid they are counted as being hospitalized with Covid.

He is explaining that this has been happening with children, but I'm sure it's been happening with everyone and greatly contributes to the hysteria. This should be criminal, as these numbers affect the informed consent required by both the EUA and the Nuremburg Code for medical intervention.

It's going to be great when they start prosecuting the criminals. I hope it's soon enough that I'll get to see it.

Their still counted as a covid in the numbers of people affected with covid, even thought they were admitted with a broken leg.

So, he is being honest.
If you are going to inaccurately paraphrase me, at least spell your words correctly.

Hospitalizations have been over dramatized as a fact.
HIPPA laws are a HUGE threat to employees of hospitals, so hospital staff have to be very careful what they say online etc.
I can say with 100% certainty that the hospitalization numbers for Indianapolis are quadruple reality and higher.

In November, we need a total Durham like fine toothed investigation. Many people need to be jailed

Starting at why Obama left us with only one mask after his horrific virus failure

We need to start at why we did not learn a lesson from the Obama failure with viruses

iamwhatiseem said:
Hospitalizations have been over dramatized as a fact.
HIPPA laws are a HUGE threat to employees of hospitals, so hospital staff have to be very careful what they say online etc.
I can say with 100% certainty that the hospitalization numbers for Indianapolis are quadruple reality and higher.

overdramatized hospitalizations....that was a fact all along. These people aren't heroes.
it's HIPAA and it was never to protect the patient. It is for the doctors, nurses, hospitals, gov't to cover their own asses. Hospitals are piling people for any reason and then using those fake PCR tests to get their 15, 000 and 35,000 for hospitalized, ventilated, murdered patients. I too am waiting for the next round of Nurembourg trials. Doctors and nurses were publicly hung for their treachery. and you can damn well bet that it will be the smaller fish paying for gleefully following the orders of the protected elite.

Everything is falling apart for them now

No. He was dishonest and had to admit it when caught.
There is a difference. You know the difference when Trump did it... apply the same to Fauci
Plus, do we really think they've only been doing this with children?

I said it right, is English you third language.

I can hardly understand you due to your misspellings.

So, he is being honest like he always was.
We live in a nation where so many people have taken so much crap from other people from any side imaginable that this conflict can go on for many more years, thus continuing our downward slide into tyranny. The Prog DOJ so called moderate is using the Patriot Act against School parents.

I listen to Fauci...he does not lie. I AM FOLLOWING FAUCI'S OWN FUCKING WORDS:

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask."

Forum List

Back