Mystery Chinese “Pneumonia” Strikes America – High Number of Children Sickened in Two States as Possible Parallels to the COVID-19 Pandemic Emerge

Cultists are the ones who trust the government on the vaccine.
I probably trust the bullshit Putin more than bullshit Biden. At least, Putin can answer questions when asked unlike the Biden administration.
That's pretty much how this works.
There's never enough people with common-sense to see what's coming.
Anyone who's familiar with the communist takeover of Venezuela knows exactly what's coming here.

I’m sure they’ve calculated the population it would affect would not hurt the regime. Perhaps killing children would help in population control.
The previous virus only impacted sick and old. Both sick and old are unnecessary overhead for communism.
They are already having a lower birthrate.

How is killing our sick and old helping them more than killing their sick and old?

How is killing our children helping them more than killing their children?

China could lose what the population of the United States is, and it may benefit them. They have at least several hundred million people and most likely a billion people to get into the working class that wants to be middle class who have not even been tapped yet. Chinese population is a minimum of One billion and four hundred million people.
Each population would lose an equal percentage of citizens. What percentage of losses do you think would accomplish their goals?

50% losses would kill 700M Chinese and 150M Americans. How would that benefit the Chinese?

I’m sure they’ve calculated the population it would affect would not hurt the regime. Perhaps killing children would help in population control.
The last thing China needs right now is "population control."

The hysterics begin again, before anything is known. So far this time it is mostly rightwingers. Some already blame it on China and say it is intentional! Of course the Democrats will be blamed since Biden is in office. The rightwing nuts already claim it is a Chinese / “Deep State” plan to destroy Americans and lower the population of the world. Pure Madness.

It may eventually turn out to be just a passing bad pneumonia, or one with growing immunity to antibiotics — a serious problem that has been in the making for some time.

I always said that both sides made mistakes dealing with COVID, and that had Hillary Clinton won in 2016 the total deaths and the divisive mania that took hold of our country would probably have been roughly the same as it was under Trump. New never before seen easily contagious viral diseases like COVID are especially scary when they emerge, partly because nobody knows for sure how they will mutate.

But conspiracy theorists and hysterics, and often even more mature types, today tend to overreact when they get frightened. Many seem compelled to frighten themselves and others prematurely, sensing an opportunity to blame in ridiculous partisan ways all the culprits they have been trained to blame — even when we are simply dealing with outbreaks of disease that are essentially “natural” developments and dangers that can spread rapidly in our highly interconnected world.

Last edited:
There you have it folks.

The cultists are now openly trusting Putin more than their own president, merely because he's not Trump.

You do know that replacing mean tweets for bad economic policy is nothing to celebrate about, right?

Also, I don’t recall Putin forcing his citizens to get the clot shot or else nor lying to them about the clot shot.

The hysterics begin again, before anything is known. So far this time it is mostly rightwingers. Some already blame it on China and say it is intentional! Of course the Democrats will be blamed since Biden is in office. The rightwing nuts already claim it is a Chinese / “Deep State” plan to destroy Americans and lower the population of the world. Pure Madness.

It may eventually turn out to be just a passing bad pneumonia, or one with growing immunity to antibiotics — a serious problem that has been in the making for some time.

I always said that both sides made mistakes dealing with COVID, and that had Hillary Clinton won in 2016 the total deaths and the divisive mania that took hold of our country would probably have been roughly the same as it was under Trump. New never before seen easily contagious viral diseases like COVID are especially scary when they emerge, partly because nobody knows for sure how they will mutate.

But conspiracy theorists and hysterics, and often even more mature types, today tend to overreact when they get frightened. Many seem compelled to frighten themselves and others prematurely, sensing an opportunity to blame in ridiculous partisan ways all the culprits they have been trained to blame — even when we are simply dealing with outbreaks of disease that are essentially “natural” developments and dangers that can spread rapidly in our highly interconnected world.
Biden did tell us that any president with so much deaths under his watch shouldn’t be president. Surprisingly, there are more deaths under Biden’s watch. Are you gonna hold him to his words and tell him to resign?

Biden did tell us that any president with so much deaths under his watch shouldn’t be president. Surprisingly, there are more deaths under Biden’s watch. Are you gonna hold him to his words and tell him to resign?
Why on earth would I care what Biden said at one time or another about Trump? I made up my own mind about Trump long ago. As for Biden, he has never been a favorite of mine either.

Yes. Absolutely. And if he is the only real alternative to Trump in 2024, I will most likely hold my nose, cross my fingers, and vote for him again.
At least you are honest and admit mean tweets by Trump hurt your feelings but supporting disastrous economic policy from Biden makes you feel better.

At least you are honest and admit mean tweets by Trump hurt your feelings but supporting disastrous economic policy from Biden makes you feel better.
Do you always put words into other people’s mouths? You should have just ended your comment with “At least you are honest.”

Do you always put words into other people’s mouths? You should have just ended your comment with “At least you are honest.”

Well, the country is a disaster but you want to continue to put the guy who is causing these disasters back in office.

Forum List

Back