Mystery Chinese “Pneumonia” Strikes America – High Number of Children Sickened in Two States as Possible Parallels to the COVID-19 Pandemic Emerge

You do know that replacing mean tweets for bad economic policy is nothing to celebrate about, right?

Also, I don’t recall Putin forcing his citizens to get the clot shot or else nor lying to them about the clot shot.
Your excuses for trusting Putin more than your own president don't do anything but point out the terrible danger Trump cultists present to our country.

They are already having a lower birthrate.

How is killing our sick and old helping them more than killing their sick and old?

How is killing our children helping them more than killing their children?
Western culture is not communist. We put priority on helping everyone recover, not only those who can contribute to the regime. China depended on this when they released the previous virus, knowing it would adversely impact our economy and likely result in trump being voted out.

Right on time. The COVID scam was just a test run for what is coming. And it WILL be deadly, especially for the vaccinated. They want you to believe this one is fake like the last one so you will not worry about protecting yourself.

This "mystery pneumonia" is a crock of shit. You read the title and it's "shock horror" and then you read the articles and it's just "they came out of lock down a year ago and they're experiencing slightly higher than normal cases of repository infections and look, here's an old crumbling hospital which always has lots of people, but we're taking a photo of it and claiming it's all about some supposed mystery virus"

You do know that replacing mean tweets for bad economic policy is nothing to celebrate about, right?

Also, I don’t recall Putin forcing his citizens to get the clot shot or else nor lying to them about the clot shot.

You don't remember Putin forcing people to go to the Ukraine to be shot and killed? Oh, wow.

Western culture is not communist. We put priority on helping everyone recover, not only those who can contribute to the regime. China depended on this when they released the previous virus, knowing it would adversely impact our economy and likely result in trump being voted out.
Let me make sure I have your position correct.

You are claiming the Chinese deliberately released a deadly virus upon the world, including their own people because they thought if the whole world was effected equally, they would somehow gain and they knew it would cause Trump not to be reelected to boot?

IF as a nation we had NOT made COVID POLITICAL, AND had all followed the BASE guide lines.
avoid crowds, stay six feet apart IN PUBLIC places, wash your hands, avoid those who think the solution is for every one to get the virus.
All of those guidelines extended the pandemic.
Only the vulnerable should have isolated.
Had everyone else allowed the virus to run its course, fewer would have died from it and it would have ended sooner. But it was opportunity for democrats, strategy for Chinese.

Forum List

Back