Father of Navy SEAL who died in raid in early days of Trump presidency issues a warning in ad

Why didn't he issue the ad in the early days of Trump's presidency when this happened?
Asking for a friend
He spoke out publically but no one was making ads. He did not issue this ad. People knew what he was saying in public since his son's death and used his comments for their ad.
All I know is this...this is the first I heard of it, in an ad or otherwise
Was Don Lemmon or Madcow ranting about what he spoke out publicly about?
The father, a retired police detective, and veteran refused to meet with Trump in Dover when his son's remains were returned. He called for a full investigation of the incident that took his SEAL Team 6 son's life. That was in Feb 2017. His refusal of a meeting and call for an investigation was widely covered in media.
Every father blames the president for their son's death, does this psycho dad actually believe that Trump wanted his son to die? Because that is clear hysterical paranoia.

Why didn't he issue the ad in the early days of Trump's presidency when this happened?
Asking for a friend
He spoke out publically but no one was making ads. He did not issue this ad. People knew what he was saying in public since his son's death and used his comments for their ad.
The father, a retired police detective, and veteran refused to meet with Trump in Dover when his son's remains were returned. He called for a full investigation of the incident that took his SEAL Team 6 son's life. That was in Feb 2017. His refusal of a meeting and call for an investigation was widely covered in media.
Every father blames the president for their son's death, does this psycho dad actually believe that Trump wanted his son to die? Because that is clear hysterical paranoia.

That's not true, my best friend fell at Fallujah. His father knew his son chose his path and never blamed his President.

Asking for a friend

That's not true, my best friend fell at Fallujah. His father knew his son chose his path and never blamed his President.
The thing to remember about the seals though is they typically are on the worst and or quasi legal missions that never actually officially happened.

Asking for a friend

That is based on the trust that a president will not send American patriots to their death stupidly which is what Trump did. Because Trump doesn't give a fuck if American soldiers die because to Trump, in his own words, soldiers are losers and suckers.

This is such an important message. All Americans should listen to this.
As Trump accuse American Servicemen who risked their lives to defend the country as "suckers" and "losers"
Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.
More proof that we can't trust Mainstream media. That's all this is. Feel free to peddle it. It hurts your chances of winning.

I am however sad about the fact that we can't actually talk about real issues anymore, because the issues brought up aren't real. How can real conversations happen when obvious fallacies are the only thing going.
they should look up the meaning of the word 'backfire'.

The thing to remember about the seals though is they typically are on the worst and or quasi legal missions that never actually officially happened.
and then there's that.

Asking for a friend

That is based on the trust that a president will not send American patriots to their death stupidly which is what Trump did. Because Trump doesn't give a fuck if American soldiers die because to Trump, in his own words, soldiers are losers and suckers.
Look you stupid fart, in reality trump is bringing people home. Poofy poo

I don't see how anyone knowing this record of Trump, especially people in the military could support this orange piece of shit Trump.

Asking for a friend

My goodness, when you drink the Kool-Aid, you drink the whole washtub full, don't you?

Trump never said that. You've been manipulated, and you're too stupid to know it.

Asking for a friend

I recall a few SEALs dying under Obama's watch.

Care to comment, jackass?

Yer fckin worthless

As Trump accuse American Servicemen who risked their lives to defend the country as "suckers" and "losers"
Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.
babblcrap shit.......Trump this Trump that
so much crap from the left we can't keep count

Asking for a friend
a LOT of parents do that-----for ANY reason when their child dies
...or any relative---the surviving relatives question things no matter what
...like these jackass criminals---they turn them into HEROES

......fact of life--parents are upset when their child dies--and want to blame ANYONE and everyone

Asking for a friend

I recall a few SEALs dying under Obama's watch.

Care to comment, jackass?

Yer fckin worthless
THEY FELT HONERED TO DIE UNDER OBAMAS COMMAND HES SO DREAMY

There, covered that for you, Neal.

You linked us to a paywall

what does the father say?

Forum List

Back