Father of Navy SEAL who died in raid in early days of Trump presidency issues a warning in ad

I sympathize with the man who lost his son but he has to realize his son was a volunteer.
Trump only authorized the mission, he didn't plan it.

The point is Trump's utter disrespect for our soldiers and the families of the fallen. He disparaged McCain's service as well.. and this from a smug draft dodger.

The point is Trump's utter disrespect for our soldiers and the families of the fallen. He disparaged McCain's service as well.. and this from a smug draft dodger.
Trump loved the military, can't make up your ignorance to the military. As for John McCain, there are many things that have been written. Trump had a right to his opinion of the man. Never ever did he disrespect the military by it.

Trump loved the military, can't make up your ignorance to the military. As for John McCain, there are many things that have been written. Trump had a right to his opinion of the man. Never ever did he disrespect the military by it.

Trump considered the military suckers and losers. There is NO getting around that no matter what lies Trump told after he made such disparaging statements He even disparaged Gold Star families.

Trump considered the military suckers and losers. There is NO getting around that no matter what lies Trump told after he made such disparaging statements He even disparaged Gold Star families.
nope.

I sympathize with the man who lost his son but he has to realize his son was a volunteer.
Trump only authorized the mission, he didn't plan it.

This is typical partisan spin in today's political climate. Trump was attacking John McCain AFTER John McCain accused Trump of "firing up the crazies." I didn't like Trump's comments toward McCain, but McCain can hardly expect anything less, given his immediate criticism of Trump.

You are parroting spin that Trump besmirched the entire military (as you have been commanded by your leftist lords) when that was patently false.

As Trump accuse American Servicemen who risked their lives to defend the country as "suckers" and "losers"
I stopped reading right there. There is ZERO evidence that Trump ever said such a thing. On the contrary, Trump has always treated the military, as well as law enforcement, with great respect and deference.

Remember, it was Biden that made national guardsmen sleep on parking garage floors while putting illegals into hotels.

You are parroting spin that Trump besmirched the entire military (as you have been commanded by your leftist lords) when that was patently false.
The left is only doing the will of their master, Satan when they lie, which they do 24/7/365.

Trump considered the military suckers and losers.
Partisan spin that is demonstrably false. You're a leftist parrot.

He said John McCain was a loser AFTER McCain attacked him.
not that it matters, but, McCain did harass Trump, and didn't vote conservative measures. He was an elitist who felt trump didn't belong even though the American people put trump in office. That's all on him. Trump has and will always be an asshat with respect to individuals. It was one quality I actually liked. fk all the DC elites!

McCain was a Hamas-loving ASSHOLE. The world is a better place without him.

This is such an important message. All Americans should listen to this.
As Trump accuse American Servicemen who risked their lives to defend the country as "suckers" and "losers"
Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.
Oh stop....vietnam was an immoral war.....getting out of the corrupt US government forcing young men and women to go get themselves killed to push arms sells making the Kennedys and Johnson rich was the morally right and intellectually correct thing to do.

McCain was there only to build up a political name for himself...a drunkard, womanizer, and inept--he crashed 3 planes but was allowed to remain because of his families rich connections.

In-context Link or simply more of your bullshit?

Trump considered the military suckers and losers.
Partisan spin that is demonstrably false. You're a leftist parrot.

He said John McCain was a loser AFTER McCain attacked him.
not that it matters, but, McCain did harass Trump, and didn't vote conservative measures. He was an elitist who felt trump didn't belong even though the American people put trump in office. That's all on him. Trump has and will always be an asshat with respect to individuals. It was one quality I actually liked. fk all the DC elites!
He really demonstrated the ire of the establishment. How dare such an outsider win the GOP nomination!!!

Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.
I get his bitterness at losing his son. I also know a cheap shot when I see one.

I'm a veteran. McCain was a piece of shit who covered up evidence of American POWs still being held by Vietnam.

Why members of POW/MIA families despise McCain

McCain betrays POW/MIAs

McCain sided with Communist Vietnam, betraying his fellow servicemen.

No wonder leftists loved him.

That story has been repeatedly discredited. You believe it because you were told to. Moron.

your post is misleading president Trump never accuse American Servicemen who risked their lives to defend the country as "suckers" and "losers"
Try again

Forum List

Back