Father of Navy SEAL who died in raid in early days of Trump presidency issues a warning in ad

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

This is such an important message. All Americans should listen to this.
As Trump accuse American Servicemen who risked their lives to defend the country as "suckers" and "losers"
Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.

As Trump accuse American Servicemen who risked their lives to defend the country as "suckers" and "losers"
Trump said the same thing about senator John McCain, so I believe the report. Bone spurs draft dodger president too cowardly to defend his country and passing off his duty to others has no problem insulting the war records of honorable America soldiers. Trump dodged the draft three times because he had a rich daddy. No wonder Trump did not care when Russia placed bounties on U.S sevicemen heads.
More proof that we can't trust Mainstream media. That's all this is. Feel free to peddle it. It hurts your chances of winning.

I am however sad about the fact that we can't actually talk about real issues anymore, because the issues brought up aren't real. How can real conversations happen when obvious fallacies are the only thing going.

Do you believe John Bolton, you know, the one who wrote an anti-Trump book? Well he said Trump never called anyone a sucker or a loser. He was there, at the meeting, and verified the email that proves Trump didn't go because of weather, not because of anything some lying ass fucking dickwad liberal says. He said he would have written an entire chapter on it, had Trump said anything close to that.

So fuck off dickwad.

Bf0Fbq2J

Trump loves our military. It's not for the weak I will say that again. But he backs them more than Sleepy Joe ever dreamed. It's also clear dem bots are behind this fake news.

Trump stood in the rain for hours for a salute to america event in 2019. How long has creepy girl sniffer stood in the rain to support the troops?

I sympathize with the man who lost his son but he has to realize his son was a volunteer.
Trump only authorized the mission, he didn't plan it.
So you're say Trump can put American soldiers into any kind of danger he wants and it not his fault. Are American troops just mercenaries now? And if they die it's their own fault for "volunteering"? Or are they patriots defending the country. Republicans are just DISGUSTING for treating American soldiers like expendable cannon fodder.

Why didn't he issue the ad in the early days of Trump's presidency when this happened?
Asking for a friend
He spoke out publically but no one was making ads. He did not issue this ad. People knew what he was saying in public since his son's death and used his comments for their ad.

I sympathize with the man who lost his son but he has to realize his son was a volunteer.
The father was and is still angry Trump made the decision so soon, five days, after becoming President over dinner with a political advisor.

John MCook was never qualified to fly a jet, and the fact that he singlehandedly almost sunk the USS Forestall pretty much proves this

Newsflash.. It didn't happen if you can't prove it. Somebody saying that somebody said means nothing to people who can actually think for themselves.

Why didn't he issue the ad in the early days of Trump's presidency when this happened?
Asking for a friend
He spoke out publically but no one was making ads. He did not issue this ad. People knew what he was saying in public since his son's death and used his comments for their ad.
All I know is this...this is the first I heard of it, in an ad or otherwise
Was Don Lemmon or Madcow ranting about what he spoke out publicly about?

So you're say Trump can put American soldiers into any kind of danger he wants and it not his fault. Are American troops just mercenaries now? And if they die it's their own fault for "volunteering"? Or are they patriots defending the country. Republicans are just DISGUSTING for treating American soldiers like expendable cannon fodder.
The Pentagon plans missions like that and the President approves or disapproves. BTW, of the 20 years I spent in the Infantry, 3 of those years was in combat. I was a volunteer and I approve this message.

Asking for a friend
All I know is this...this is the first I heard of it, in an ad or otherwise
Was Don Lemmon or Madcow ranting about what he spoke out publicly about?
The father, a retired police detective, and veteran refused to meet with Trump in Dover when his son's remains were returned. He called for a full investigation of the incident that took his SEAL Team 6 son's life. That was in Feb 2017. His refusal of a meeting and call for an investigation was widely covered in media.

More fake issues brought out at election time. I doubt such ads change a single mind.
Not even weak sub par minds, like yours.

Did you bitch about around 2500 Ears put in danger and fell?

Listen up, you know nothing military so stop the BS asshole.

Forum List

Back