Father of Lost SEAL Rips Trump

Pure bullshit the raid was planned by the oshitscum administration, and the investigation is INTO who in the oshit administration gave the enemy the details before the raid, and if it is true that osit himself had the info passed to the enemy. You liberal dogs need to be careful what you wish for because all of your lying treasonous scum leaders are going to get caught in your requests and hung for their treason.

It's possible that the Yemen Seal mission was intentionally compromised by leftover Obama loyalists in the "intelligence" community. An investigation should focus on that likelyhood.

That IS the FOCUS of the investigation, and the people involved that have taken the military oath including their leader are subject to military Tribunal, and execution.

1keb5g.jpg

We aren't going to investigate squat. If we did, we would go back to 1990 Bush allowing Saddam to invade, or back to 64 and the made up gulf of Tonkin incident. Pretenses and lies.

The father of the Seal said he wants an investigation. The left wing claims that he "rips Trump" . When are Americans going to understand that the radical left doesn't give a damn about the Military and never did? It's all about politics.
Have you noticed that you haven't hesitated to 'rip' Mr Owen with motives you assign, not to his grief but his assumed politics. How do you know he is a Democrat?
You, and even some of the Republicans, are assuming the mission was a failure. Was Entebbe a failure because Netanyahu's brother got killed, and even a few of the hostages?
What was the objective in Yemen? Was it achieved as Entebbe was? All I know is, our troops went in, the enemy was waiting in force and our guys then concentrated on getting out. I believe our troops did a superb job in that they extracted successfully and their losses were so minimal, but if that minimal loss was the light of my life, the child I nourished with pride, I think my heart would break and I don't know what I'd do or say.

Well, we know what the so-called president and his minions think of Gold Star families.
Like Father, Like Son

Are you referring to the Jihaddy Daddy, Khizr Khan? His son was a mole. He had to do something brave in order to infiltrate even higher into the Infidel Army's ranks. Perhaps his assignment was also to run for office later using his fake patriotism, like John McCain did.
OMG! I just responded to a post of yours while thinking you are a normal human being. Disregard anything I wrote.

Wow ... strong words ...

The father of a U.S. commando killed during the first counter-terrorism operation of President Donald Trump's term in office said Friday that Trump shouldn't "hide behind" his son's death to avoid an investigation into the mission.

"Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation," William Owens, the father of Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, said in an interviewwith the Miami Herald. "The government owes my son an investigation."

William "Ryan" Owens died Jan. 28 of wounds sustained during a raid on an al-Qaida base in Yemen. Trump traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware in February to join Owens' family and meet his remains.

"I told them I don’t want to meet the President," William Owens said, as quoted by the Miami Herald. "I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him."

He questioned the decision to launch the raid.

"Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn’t even barely a week into his administration? Why?" Owens said. "All of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"

Father Of SEAL Killed In Yemen To Trump: 'Don’t Hide Behind My Son’s Death'

When do you think he will start a lawsuit?

I give the father credit. If I was in his shoes, I would have had to be restrained or worse. My words would have been much worse and nasty. How he holds himself in check I don't know. I give him credit. What a loss he has endured.
Can you imagine the right wing reaction if it had been don by Obama?

Do you have any idea how many Navy Seals were killed during Obama's time in office?

We aren't going to investigate squat. If we did, we would go back to 1990 Bush allowing Saddam to invade, or back to 64 and the made up gulf of Tonkin incident. Pretenses and lies.

Funny. You NaziCons investigated the hell out of Benghazi - and found nothing.

Outrage from the left was mysteriously missing when a Chinook was taken down killing 17 SEAL team members and 13 other Americans during the Obama administration. Some of the families believe its was Afghani official in collusion with the Taliban, retaliating for the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Weird right ?

Outrage from the left was mysteriously missing when a Chinook was taken down killing 17 SEAL team members and 13 other Americans during the Obama administration. Some of the families believe its was Afghani official in collusion with the Taliban, retaliating for the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Weird right ?
Oh really? Show that lack of outrage. What I remember is a bunch of RWrs too dumb to know that it wasn't the same SEALS who took out OBL.

Weird right ?
Oh really? Show that lack of outrage. What I remember is a bunch of RWrs too dumb to know that it wasn't the same SEALS who took out OBL.

Some of the relatives of the SEALS that were killed in the Chinook crash blamed Obama for making members of Seal Team 6 targets after they killed OBL.

Weird right ?

Some of the relatives of the SEALS that were killed in the Chinook crash blamed Obama for making members of Seal Team 6 targets after they killed OBL.
They sure did, and the MSM refused to report it.

Is it any wonder lefties are so uninformed. They don't know the MSM is duping them over and over again.

Forum List

Back