Another Jewish Cemetary Desecrated ...

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
... thanks, Trump.

Dozens of headstones at a Jewish cemetery in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia have been broken and overturned.

The Philadelphia police say this was an act of vandalism at the Mt. Carmel Cemetery on the corner of Frankford and Cheltenham avenues.

Aaron Mallin of North Jersey made the disturbing discovery Sunday when he came to visit his father's grave.

"It's just very disheartening that such a thing would take place," Mallin said.

Headstones damaged at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery

Trump did it? Golly, I hope they lock him up. Yeah, eight years of hard labor, in a white house. That's the ticket.

Last edited:
... thanks, Trump.

Dozens of headstones at a Jewish cemetery in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia have been broken and overturned.

The Philadelphia police say this was an act of vandalism at the Mt. Carmel Cemetery on the corner of Frankford and Cheltenham avenues.

Aaron Mallin of North Jersey made the disturbing discovery Sunday when he came to visit his father's grave.

"It's just very disheartening that such a thing would take place," Mallin said.

Headstones damaged at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
Thank Trump?

Did you thank Obama for all the riots & dead cops or are you just a scumbag liberal troll playing a game?

Thanks Trump? The President with the orthodox converted daughter, her husband, his grandchildren.

Pathetic Vlad. Trump who is going to move the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

:lmao:

It's not an anti jewish thing. It just happened to be a Jewish cemetery which some assholes decided to decimate.

Trump said it was bad. If he meant it he would have told his buddy, the AG, to look into these acts of violence against Jewish families and, in fact, all Americans.

Trump said it was bad. If he meant it he would have told his buddy, the AG, to look into these acts of violence against Jewish families and, in fact, all Americans.
You don't have one clue as to what anybody in Trump admin is doing.

Is Phily P.D. intentionally trying to insult the people of the Jewish faith by not including "hate crime" in their vandalism investigation or is it just an unintentional omission? The radical left would be screaming if a Muslem felt insulted by a freaking Christmas tree.

More "faux" "hate crimes" by the chosen on themselves.

We are not fooled.

Judaism isn't under attack here. Rather, it is the attacker...

"You don't have one clue as to what anybody in Trump admin is doing"; neither do they!

But that aside, I've been a voting adult since the election of Richard Nixon in 1968, and I have a good idea of the character, leadership and skills of every president since. Trump is unfit, his character is flawed, he can only lead the biddable and he has zero diplomatic skills.

On top of that he is a narcissist, and has shown to be a megalomaniac.

Megalomania vs. Narcissism: Dating a Megalomaniac

Get ready for a full week of antisemitism BS from the media... all while never finding out who actually did it...

Trump did it? Golly, I hope they lock him up. Yeah, eight years of hard labor, in a white house. That's the ticket.

What a surprise, eh?

Hateful, intolerant speech inspires hateful, intolerant assholes into acts of bigotry.

Who da thunk it??

"You don't have one clue as to what anybody in Trump admin is doing"; neither do they!

But that aside, I've been a voting adult since the election of Richard Nixon in 1968, and I have a good idea of the character, leadership and skills of every president since. Trump is unfit, his character is flawed, he can only lead the biddable and he has zero diplomatic skills.

That's your opinion. You still have no clue what's going on, and since he doesn't give daily reports to the MSM like Obama did, you in your funk equate that as somehow making him unfit, when in reality it does just the opposite. It shows that Trump is fully aware of the treachery of the MSM and has taken steps to to secure the administration from inside leaks. It's hard though with so many traitors.

That's your opinion. You still have no clue what's going on, and since he doesn't give daily reports to the MSM like Obama did, you in your funk equate that as somehow making him unfit, when in reality it does just the opposite. It shows that Trump is fully aware of the treachery of the MSM and has taken steps to to secure the administration from inside leaks. It's hard though with so many traitors.

My opinion based on my LE experience with abusers. I ran my agencies domestic violence unit, wrote two VAWA Grants and managed teams of LE (Prosecutors, police, sheriff, probation, parole), the courts, batterer programs and women's shelters).

My opinion based on listening to Trump and members of his inner circle.

BTW, one man's traitor maybe a nation's patriot.

Forum List

Back