Fatal shooting at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart

And America still doesn't have a problem with gun violence - right guys?
~300,000,000 guns in the US.
~8800 murders involving guns per year
<0.00295% guns in the US are involved in a murder each year
>99.99705% of guns in the US are not.
Hard to see your point.

actually latest estimates of guns in the USA is over 360,000,000. Obama has been quite the salesman

So, (according to lonelaughers numbers of 88 gun fatalities per day), 359,999,922 guns didn't kill anyone last night.

Your desire to follow me all over USMB is duly noted, Koshergruel.

No one is following you, fuckwad.

You hit the popular threads and guess what, the regulars are there.

I live a culture of live and abhor violence - so, nice try, no donut for you.
I don't want anyone firing on anybody.

You going to neg me again, fuckwad?

Say shit fer brains, isn't your purpose in negging to coerce those who present ideas that contrast to your authoritarian goals.

Statist, you are a whackjob leftist seeking to promote an authoritarian system. The authoritarianism you promote is predicated upon the threat of violence.

But we know now that you love violence against people who aren't just like you are. Make sure to polish your swastika later today. You can quit grandstanding your need to see more Right-Wing terrorism. We get it.

Isn't your desire to disarm the peasants based on a goal of removing any resistance to the authoritarian system you promote?

Statist's grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

The left is making a massive push toward establishing a dictatorship. An armed populace is a threat to the goal of absolute dictatorship, thus the leftists advocate for disarming the peasants.

As long as the 2nd Amendment is in tact, it will be impossible to revoke the rest of the Constitution. While Obama's war on the 1st Amendment is well publicized, while the 2nd is in place, he will never prevail. Statist understands this and seeks to aid in the revocation of civil rights by advocating for the disarmament of the people.

Statist's grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

The left is making a massive push toward establishing a dictatorship. An armed populace is a threat to the goal of absolute dictatorship, thus the leftists advocate for disarming the peasants.

As long as the 2nd Amendment is in tact, it will be impossible to revoke the rest of the Constitution. While Obama's war on the 1st Amendment is well publicized, while the 2nd is in place, he will never prevail. Statist understands this and seeks to aid in the revocation of civil rights by advocating for the disarmament of the people.
There's little doubt that they seek to disarm the law abiding as much as they can, as evidenced by the fact that they do so wherever they can.

Unfortunately for them, after the Heller ruling, the 2nd amendment does indeed stand in their way -- which explains why they object to the ruling as they do.

Occupations more dangerous than being a police officer:

Number of deaths per 100,000 employed Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics-Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries - 2012

Logging workers: 127.8
Fishermen: 117.0
Aircraft pilots: 53.4
Roofers: 40.5
Garbage collectors: 36.8
Electrical power line installation/repair: 29.8
Truck drivers: 22.8
Oil and gas extraction: 21.9
Farmers and ranchers: 21.3
Construction workers: 17.4
Police officers and Deputies: 14.9*
Taxi drivers: 14.9
Grounds maintenance: 13.9
Drinking establishment employees: 13.0
Welders: 10.5
Electricians: 8.3
Gas station attendant: 6.8
Auto mechanics: 5.0
Newspaper publishers: 4.8
Carpenters: 4.7
Janitors: 3.1
Retail sales: 1.5
All workers - 3.2

* A high percentage of police officers deaths are contributed to the police office not wearing a "seat belt" when involved in a traffic accident.

Brutality Archives - Cop Block

PoliceMisconduct.net | The Cato Institute's National Police Misconduct Reporting Project

Why cops shoot your dog

The Smell of Fear
By William Norman Grigg

October 24, 2013

Either as a result of their hyper-acute sense of smell, or an instinctive ability to decipher behavioral cues, dogs have an uncanny ability to detect fear. Owing to the relentless indoctrination they undergo regarding the primacy of “officer safety” and the supposedly all-encompassing threat environment in which they operate, cops exude a dense musk of fear that dogs can probably detect. This might help explain why casual encounters between dogs and cops frequently end with the dog being shot and left to die.

Why Do Cops Shoot Your Dog? ? LewRockwell.com

Google police brutality..or police corruption...see for yourself.

If I need a report written up of a burglary or property crime for insurance purposes,I'll have to call a cop.

Other than that there's no need.

When seconds count, the cops are MINUTES away.

I'll handle my own business.

You do that; LEOs have a use of force policy and extensive training. Best be prepared to hire an attorney ($10,000 ought to be enough for a plea deal, more if you go to trial) when you handle your own business.

Yeah...we know all about how "well trained" they are in "use of force". :doubt:
They love showing people as often as they can, too.

No one will be charged in a case of self defense....counselor

No comments on brutality or corruption, I notice.

During my career I investigated a number of brutality complaints as the supervisor of IA. Most were unfounded and those sustained lead to the dismissal of the deputy. It is unlawful to make a false allegation of officer abuse and every complaint must be submitted in writing under penalty of perjury. Of 100 telephone allegations, mostly anonymous, maybe one was followed up with a written allegation. Those were fully investigated under the procedural Peace Officer's Bill of Rights.

During my career I investigated a number of brutality complaints as the supervisor of IA. Most were unfounded and those sustained lead to the dismissal of the deputy. It is unlawful to make a false allegation of officer abuse and every complaint must be submitted in writing under penalty of perjury. Of 100 telephone allegations, mostly anonymous, maybe one was followed up with a written allegation. Those were fully investigated under the procedural Peace Officer's Bill of Rights.

In the Los Angeles area, no one with anything to lose dares make a complaint against police. Should one do so, they will be targeted and the police will make their lives a living hell. The job of IA is to make allegations go away, usually this involves the harassment of the complainant - who WILL be pulled over every day, or more often. Who WILL have blue gang members prowl about his home, watching his every move. There WILL be property inspections and visits by animal control.

One does NOT confront the authority of our rulers without severe consequence. IF you actually were IA, your job was to contact city inspectors, dog catchers, trash pickup, and any other city service to make life hell for the complainant. Patrol was notified by you to ensure that any time a vehicle left, a red light went on behind it.

IF you were IA, no wonder you promote totalitarianism the way you do, corruption and pissing on civil rights are in your blood.

Whether or not Nazism is right wing, or left wing, is irrelevant.

The policies that got nazis into trouble were progressive policies.

The whole genetic engineering thing, controlled breeding, state control of religion...those are the darling tenets of the Church of Progressive.

It wasn't the Nazism that made Hitler and his henchment monsters. It was their progressivism.

And the Nazis were also masters of disguise..they were great at giving lip service wherever and whenever it was needed, to anyone at all.

So they could forward their master plan..which was to kill, torture, murder..in the name of a better, healthier civilization.

They thought that if they said it was for *civilization* that made it okay.

It doesn't.

In the Los Angeles area, no one with anything to lose dares make a complaint against police. Should one do so, they will be targeted and the police will make their lives a living hell. The job of IA is to make allegations go away, usually this involves the harassment of the complainant - who WILL be pulled over every day, or more often. Who WILL have blue gang members prowl about his home, watching his every move. There WILL be property inspections and visits by animal control.

One does NOT confront the authority of our rulers without severe consequence. IF you actually were IA, your job was to contact city inspectors, dog catchers, trash pickup, and any other city service to make life hell for the complainant. Patrol was notified by you to ensure that any time a vehicle left, a red light went on behind it.

IF you were IA, no wonder you promote totalitarianism the way you do, corruption and pissing on civil rights are in your blood.

You do that; LEOs have a use of force policy and extensive training. Best be prepared to hire an attorney ($10,000 ought to be enough for a plea deal, more if you go to trial) when you handle your own business.

Yeah...we know all about how "well trained" they are in "use of force". :doubt:
They love showing people as often as they can, too.

No one will be charged in a case of self defense....counselor

No comments on brutality or corruption, I notice.

That's great. Nevertheless, due to more people having cameras, police corruption, misconduct and brutality can't be covered up like in the past.

Having police investigate police brutality is as reasonable as having bank robbers investigate bank robberies..The report would be the same.

"After thoroughly investigating the situation, we were able to assign no fault, although we have determined that all procedures in place were properly and correctly followed." ...LMAO..

Last edited:
No. In THIS thread..we are focused on RW nutjob on innocent LEO shootings.

Try harder.
Which proves libs are clueless beings operating solely on emotion. Anarchy, anti-police, Naziism, etc. are not right wing traits. Stupidity, however does seem to run rampant of the left, thanks again.

Naziism is most definitely Right-Wing.

Enjoy your fact-free world.

And those two killers were definitely part of the Right-Wing scene.
From my previous post:

"There is no doubt that the suspects have some apparent ideology that's along the lines of militia and white supremacists," McMahill said.

Forum List

Back