Fascism comes to America yet again

The American fascists, such as JWBooth, who engages in ad hom because he has a losing hand, have been here since the Bund. They hated the 'jew-lover' Roosevelt and loved their Hitler. JW loves his Trump.
I dont know who this JW guy is or care.

You are proving my point however you simply misuse the term fascist to label anyone you do not like.

The American fascists, such as JWBooth, who engages in ad hom because he has a losing hand, have been here since the Bund. They hated the 'jew-lover' Roosevelt and loved their Hitler. JW loves his Trump.

You are proving my point however you simply misuse the term fascist to label anyone you do not like.
Fascist perfectly describes Trump: ultranationalist, populist, ethnocentric, racism, sexist, homophobic, big business over worker, government over big business, anti democracy. That's you.

"Jews will not replace us" is a chant that I first heard from trump supporters. Anti minority rhetoric is a staple of the extreme right wing on here.

How can you be blind to that ?
What do you expect from a son-of-a-bitch that uses the word "Nazi" in his moniker Tommy?

"Jews will not replace us" is a chant that I first heard from trump supporters. Anti minority rhetoric is a staple of the extreme right wing on here.

What do you expect from a son-of-a-bitch that uses the word "Nazi" in his moniker Tommy?
Soupnazi you ignorant fool.

It is a lovable character from a comedy show. But clearly you are too childish to grasp the diffefence you racist bastard

Fascism comes to America yet again...​

I just looked up Fascist in the dictionary and found this photo...

1621011900592.png

Fascist perfectly describes Trump: ultranationalist, populist, ethnocentric, racism, sexist, homophobic, big business over worker, government over big business, anti democracy. That's you.
No it does not.

It is not trump or me. you are ignorant in the extreme.

He is as fascist as Pelosi or Biden or Obama or any other dem or republican politician all of whom fit yoyur description.

You havelame and uneducated opinion and have proven that you do not have evidence or fact

Last edited:

It is a lovable character from a comedy show. But clearly you are too childish to grasp the diffefence you racist bastard
I've watched every episode of Seinfeld at least 25 times.

Doesn't change the fact that using the word "Nazi" in your moniker is a very bad idea, unless you're into that type of thing.

Doesn't change the fact that using the word "Nazi" in your moniker is a very bad idea, unless you're into that type of thing.
Is that anything like you claiming to be an American?

Wrong

You are an uneducated little overly sensitive racist who has to grasp at straws because you have no intelligent argument

Go to your safe space and get over it bitch

Americans have flirted with fascist ideology on and off, especially in the early 20th century--then in reaction to a strong progressive streak that dominated American culture. The opposition to democracy, nationalism, anti-immigrant demagoguery, the reliance on lies and propaganda, and authoritarianism are its most persistent features.
More and more the Trump influenced Republican Party is using lying as a tactic. Indeed, they banished Liz Cheney from her leadership position, the sole reason being, she told the truth about the 2020 election and the Trump-led Jan. 6 insurrection against our government.

Allow me to provide some examples.

First, we have two whoppers from the House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. As he was leading the ouster of Cheney for telling the truth, McCarthy declared, "And unlike the left, we embrace free thought and debate."

With the exception of the party's leader, Donald Trump, who won't let us forget the election he lost, and 60% of Republicans who think the election was stolen, according to a recent poll, McCarthy said on Wednesday, “I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the president’s election.”

Not to be outdone, Rep. Andrew S. Clyde (R-Ga.) told this outrageous fabrication. “Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes, taking videos, pictures, you know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.) questioned whether those who invaded our capitol were Trump supporters. “I don’t know who did they poll to say that they were Trump supporters,” adding that the attack was premeditated and so could not have been incited by Trump.

“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the big day. “Be there, will be wild!”

Rep. Paul A. Gosar (R-Ariz.) accused the Justice Department of harassing the peaceful patriots who ransacked our capitol. “Outright propaganda and lies are being used to unleash the national security state against law-abiding U.S. citizens. The FBI is fishing through homes of veterans and citizens with no criminal records and restricting the liberties of individuals that have never been accused of a crime.”

475 people have been "accused of a crime” in the Capitol insurrection so far.

Why are Republican lawmakers using disinformation as a tactic?

It's simple. Intelligence challenged, uninformed grass-roots Republicans -- also known as Trump's cult -- will believe every word of it. Because they avoid reality, they don't know any better.

In Trump's world, which has been adopted by the GOP leadership, the more outrageous the lie, the better.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c03342-b351-11eb-a980-a60af976ed44_story.html aided me in this report.

Its a bit of a clue isnt it ?
Its a relief that he doesnt hate minorities though.

Jake, you are one silly motherfucker. Roosevelt was no Jew lover, Hitler was a fiend, the annoying orange was good for a laugh and you are as full of shit as a backed up septic system.

Yes a clue that I like Seinfeld.

You of course are a clueless limey bitch.

Yes a clue that I like Seinfeld.

You of course are a clueless limey bitch.
But you are the one that cant see anything wrong with the rightwing trash on here ?

No it does not.

He is as fascist as Pelosi or Biden or Obama or any other dem or republican politician all of whom fit yoyur description.

You havelame and uneducated opinion and have proven that you do not have evidence or fact
Yes, it is
1621013580060.png
and
1621013672211.png
and all who believe like them and you. You are fascists, and all of America, including you, know it.

Hate to break it to you Jake, it was incorporated in the 1930’s under Roosevelt and has continued unabated since. Your left good right bad is utter nonsense, much like your every other utterance.
Funnier still “Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato” (everything for the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state) is actually the mantra you espouse here daily.
Bravisimo!

Far right movements spread around the world in the early 20th century. Americans have flirted with fascist ideology on and off, especially in the early 20th century--then in reaction to a strong progressive streak that dominated American culture. The opposition to democracy, nationalism, anti-immigrant demagoguery, the reliance on lies and propaganda, and authoritarianism are its most persistent features.

The conservative base in America has always had far right components to it, yet they were never able to dominate the US completely, not even in the 1930s before WW2. They were essentially fringe ideas for much of the period since WW2 to the point where they were basically ignored. For most of the past century, any far-right insurgency was almost always contained by the center-right element of the party. But not this time.

Once again we are witnesses to a rise of fascist far-right parties taking over in much of the world. Even though it was clearly the governing ideology of Trump himself, there were significant hurdles from the centrists that stopped his agenda. But those roadblocks were either systematically dismantled or eliminated through excommunication from the party. The near-absolute cover they gave him for his criminality, for his impeachable offenses, and for "the Big Lie" were signs that the party was weakening.

Now, the fascist wing has captured the Republican Party thoroughly. There is no accountability for the far-right members of the party, only those who might question their lies. The center-right Republican Party is now officially dead. It is just the fascists who are left.

God help us all.
Wrong.

The closest thing we have to fascism in the US is ANTIFA.
No. The closest thing to fascism is your beloved CIA. Actually they are fascists.
You know nothing of them and they are not fascists they are a bureaucracy and you knpow nothing about them.
I know they’re lying murderers. Killed untold numbers of people including a president. I know your grandpa Dulles is a crook and a traitor who should have been hung.
You do not know that.

You know I have proven you wrong time and time again and I have proven you are an uneducated fool total douchebag.
Oh brother. I've kicked your dumb CIA ass for 11 years now. You think the Warren Commission report is accurate...LMFAO. No one with a brain believes that, expect for Allen Dulles' grandbaby...YOU.
You know you are lyng little boy.

Every one especially you KNOWS I have consistently OWNED your worthless ass and proven you are a stupid little liar.

The WCR was correct and you have never chalenged that fact with any evidence.

TYoi are so fucling ignorand and stupid and childish you never read it and have no idea what it says

You are always my bitch

Where are you referencing the topic at hand Nazi???? Other than insulting posters who have posted actual facts supported by links to the topic at hand, what have you done other than try to shut down the opposing view.

Where is your contention that fascism hasn't come to America? You do know that "anti-fa", is short for "anti-fascism" do you not? How can an organization whose sole purpose is to oppose the forces of fascism, be "fascist"?

The Trump Cult keeps trying to suck and blow at the same time. And failing miserably at
You just might be Jake, considering your crazy posts.

No it does not.

Yes, it is View attachment 489459 and View attachment 489460 and all who believe like them and you. You are fascists, and all of America, including you, know it.
No one beieves that and you are a liar.

You have not and cannot back up your bullshit claim with evidence AND YOU KNOW THAT

Far right movements spread around the world in the early 20th century. Americans have flirted with fascist ideology on and off, especially in the early 20th century--then in reaction to a strong progressive streak that dominated American culture. The opposition to democracy, nationalism, anti-immigrant demagoguery, the reliance on lies and propaganda, and authoritarianism are its most persistent features.

The conservative base in America has always had far right components to it, yet they were never able to dominate the US completely, not even in the 1930s before WW2. They were essentially fringe ideas for much of the period since WW2 to the point where they were basically ignored. For most of the past century, any far-right insurgency was almost always contained by the center-right element of the party. But not this time.

Once again we are witnesses to a rise of fascist far-right parties taking over in much of the world. Even though it was clearly the governing ideology of Trump himself, there were significant hurdles from the centrists that stopped his agenda. But those roadblocks were either systematically dismantled or eliminated through excommunication from the party. The near-absolute cover they gave him for his criminality, for his impeachable offenses, and for "the Big Lie" were signs that the party was weakening.

Now, the fascist wing has captured the Republican Party thoroughly. There is no accountability for the far-right members of the party, only those who might question their lies. The center-right Republican Party is now officially dead. It is just the fascists who are left.

God help us all.
Wrong.

The closest thing we have to fascism in the US is ANTIFA.
No. The closest thing to fascism is your beloved CIA. Actually they are fascists.
You know nothing of them and they are not fascists they are a bureaucracy and you knpow nothing about them.
I know they’re lying murderers. Killed untold numbers of people including a president. I know your grandpa Dulles is a crook and a traitor who should have been hung.
You do not know that.

You know I have proven you wrong time and time again and I have proven you are an uneducated fool total douchebag.
Oh brother. I've kicked your dumb CIA ass for 11 years now. You think the Warren Commission report is accurate...LMFAO. No one with a brain believes that, expect for Allen Dulles' grandbaby...YOU.
You know you are lyng little boy.

Every one especially you KNOWS I have consistently OWNED your worthless ass and proven you are a stupid little liar.

The WCR was correct and you have never chalenged that fact with any evidence.

TYoi are so fucling ignorand and stupid and childish you never read it and have no idea what it says

You are always my bitch

Where are you referencing the topic at hand Nazi???? Other than insulting posters who have posted actual facts supported by links to the topic at hand, what have you done other than try to shut down the opposing view.

Where is your contention that fascism hasn't come to America? You do know that "anti-fa", is short for "anti-fascism" do you not? How can an organization whose sole purpose is to oppose the forces of fascism, be "fascist"?

The Trump Cult keeps trying to suck and blow at the same time. And failing miserably at
You just might be Jake, considering your crazy posts.
Clearly a case of not being able to see others clearly because of the stone in his own eye.
One of THE most extreme and loony on these boards...by far.

No it does not.

Yes, it is View attachment 489459 and View attachment 489460 and all who believe like them and you. You are fascists, and all of America, including you, know it.
No one beieves that and you are a liar.

You have not and cannot back up your bullshit claim with evidence AND YOU KNOW THAT
Already been done, Bill. Read the history of the American Bund and WWII.

Forum List

Back