Fascism comes to America yet again

Ashli Babbit was attacking the police in an armed insurrection. Police warned her to stop and she pushed ahead of everyone else. Her death saved lives. When she was shot, the crowd ceased surging forward, giving security details time to get the House members and their staffers out of the Chamber.

Had capital security officers not shot Babbit, and had the Chamber been breached with members and staffers still in it, the potential loss of life would have been much, much greater, on all sides. Ashli Babbit believed her white privilege protected her as she knowingly participated in these crimes.

Michael Brown stole a chocolate bar.
...And then tried to physically disarm a police officer and assault him.
Don't forget ALL of the story.

"We" who? Don't you rabid rightwinger always already say that whenever an unarmed black person not posing any threat to police gets gunned down in cold blood by the bastards? What's new?

"We" - Everyone ...
And I didn't say anything about anyone's religion, race, sexual orientation or whatever.
You're the one that said ... "failed to adhere to a direct legal command from a law enforcement officer. Multiple times. It was a good shoot"

You don't get to pick and choose as to however it may suit your stupid desire ... Thanks for the support ... :thup:

Far right movements spread around the world in the early 20th century. Americans have flirted with fascist ideology on and off, especially in the early 20th century--then in reaction to a strong progressive streak that dominated American culture. The opposition to democracy, nationalism, anti-immigrant demagoguery, the reliance on lies and propaganda, and authoritarianism are its most persistent features.

The conservative base in America has always had far right components to it, yet they were never able to dominate the US completely, not even in the 1930s before WW2. They were essentially fringe ideas for much of the period since WW2 to the point where they were basically ignored. For most of the past century, any far-right insurgency was almost always contained by the center-right element of the party. But not this time.

Once again we are witnesses to a rise of fascist far-right parties taking over in much of the world. Even though it was clearly the governing ideology of Trump himself, there were significant hurdles from the centrists that stopped his agenda. But those roadblocks were either systematically dismantled or eliminated through excommunication from the party. The near-absolute cover they gave him for his criminality, for his impeachable offenses, and for "the Big Lie" were signs that the party was weakening.

Now, the fascist wing has captured the Republican Party thoroughly. There is no accountability for the far-right members of the party, only those who might question their lies. The center-right Republican Party is now officially dead. It is just the fascists who are left.

God help us all.
Wrong.

The closest thing we have to fascism in the US is ANTIFA.
No. The closest thing to fascism is your beloved CIA. Actually they are fascists.
You know nothing of them and they are not fascists they are a bureaucracy and you knpow nothing about them.
I know they’re lying murderers. Killed untold numbers of people including a president. I know your grandpa Dulles is a crook and a traitor who should have been hung.
You do not know that.

You know I have proven you wrong time and time again and I have proven you are an uneducated fool total douchebag.
Oh brother. I've kicked your dumb CIA ass for 11 years now. You think the Warren Commission report is accurate...LMFAO. No one with a brain believes that, expect for Allen Dulles' grandbaby...YOU.
You know you are lyng little boy.

Every one especially you KNOWS I have consistently OWNED your worthless ass and proven you are a stupid little liar.

The WCR was correct and you have never chalenged that fact with any evidence.

TYoi are so fucling ignorand and stupid and childish you never read it and have no idea what it says

You are always my bitch

Where are you referencing the topic at hand Nazi???? Other than insulting posters who have posted actual facts supported by links to the topic at hand, what have you done other than try to shut down the opposing view.

Where is your contention that fascism hasn't come to America? You do know that "anti-fa", is short for "anti-fascism" do you not? How can an organization whose sole purpose is to oppose the forces of fascism, be "fascist"?

The Trump Cult keeps trying to suck and blow at the same time. And failing miserably at it.
Excuse me but that idiot went off topic and I corrected him with facts.

I do not need links to support my position because it is a negative.,

There are no significant fascists in this nation and no one can identify any. It is up to the fool who posted the op to prove that there are fascists here andno evidence hasd been forth coming. The poster of the OP simply repeated the same tired cliche that Trump was a fascist which was always a simple lie.

You also need to sharpen your reading comprehension skills before playing moderator. I never said ANTIFA was fascist.

I said they are closer to it than anyone elser in the US and that IS fact which I specifically backed up.

For your general education just because a person or organization claims to be something does not mean that they are that thing.

ANTIFA is a communist organization which hates and despises the first amendment and attempts to VIOLENTLY shut down freedom of speech which makes them closer to fascist than anyone else and there claim to be antifascist ios siply a deception.

I

Sounds exactly like the piece of shit George Floyd that you defended so much.
Failed to adhere to direct legal commands from law enforcement, just like so many criminals
and wastes of skin you defend.
Except no one ever blew Floyd's brains out from point blank range.

And no one threatened to burn down Washington DC to get justice for Ashley Babbitt unlike pricks like you that defended that worthless drug filled career criminal, George Floyd.
You're such a brainless corrupt moron!. How do you stand yourself?
Nothing you stated is factual, so I'm just fine.
Everything I said is a matter of clear fact. And none of that directs attention away from your
amazing hypocrisy.
You are glad Babbitt was murdered, supposedly because she ignored
police commands. But if some black hoodlum is killed for the same reason, ignores police
orders during the commission of a crime (like Michael Brown), your racist crocodile tears
get unleashed.

Of all the a-holes, liars, phonies, mental cases here you might be the worst...by a lot.
I cant understand why this is a big problem for you people. Ashli Babbets insurrection was an assault on America not just on a few politicians. You try and equate it with riots against injustice and it just doesnt fit.
Destroying a Starbucks is an assault on Starbucks and is a pain for Starbucks.
Destroying the Capitol is an assault on everybody. She was an archetypal fascist, using force to by pass legal means to get her way. Everyone else can fuck off.
Fascism.
There are no riots against injustice.

BLM and ANTIFA have rioted for no good reason and done exactly the same thing assaulting government and mounting insurrection. Unlike the unarmed MAGA rioters they succeeded in more than one place.

So you proved y earlier point thaty antifa is actually closer to fascists than anyone else along with their scummy allies of BLM

Failed to adhere to direct legal commands from law enforcement, just like so many criminals

And no one threatened to burn down Washington DC to get justice for Ashley Babbitt unlike pricks like you that defended that worthless drug filled career criminal, George Floyd.
Everything I said is a matter of clear fact. And none of that directs attention away from your
amazing hypocrisy.
police commands. But if some black hoodlum is killed for the same reason, ignores police
orders during the commission of a crime (like Michael Brown), your racist crocodile tears
get unleashed.

Of all the a-holes, liars, phonies, mental cases here you might be the worst...by a lot.

Ashli Babbit was attacking the police in an armed insurrection. Police warned her to stop and she pushed ahead of everyone else. Her death saved lives. When she was shot, the crowd ceased surging forward, giving security details time to get the House members and their staffers out of the Chamber.

Had capital security officers not shot Babbit, and had the Chamber been breached with members and staffers still in it, the potential loss of life would have been much, much greater, on all sides. Ashli Babbit believed her white privilege protected her as she knowingly participated in these crimes.

Micheal Brown attacked a police Officer and threatened that officers life regardless of what minor crime he commited leading up to that attack.

He was righteously and legally shot in self defense.

There is no such thing as white privilege and what babbit did was inexcusable and she seemds to also have been legally shot she was no known fascist.

amazing hypocrisy.
get unleashed.

I cant understand why this is a big problem for you people. Ashli Babbets insurrection was an assault on America not just on a few politicians. You try and equate it with riots against injustice and it just doesnt fit.
Destroying the Capitol is an assault on everybody. She was an archetypal fascist, using force to by pass legal means to get her way. Everyone else can fuck off.
Fascism.

BLM and ANTIFA have rioted for no good reason and done exactly the same thing assaulting government and mounting insurrection. Unlike the unarmed MAGA rioters they succeeded in more than one place.

So you proved y earlier point thaty antifa is actually closer to fascists than anyone else along with their scummy allies of BLM
Freedom protesters have been oppressed by right wing nazis since MLK. Its what you do.

amazing hypocrisy.
get unleashed.

Fascism.

Freedom protesters have been oppressed by right wing nazis since MLK. Its what you do.
That is an outright lie.

There are no nazis here

Far right movements spread around the world in the early 20th century. Americans have flirted with fascist ideology on and off, especially in the early 20th century--then in reaction to a strong progressive streak that dominated American culture. The opposition to democracy, nationalism, anti-immigrant demagoguery, the reliance on lies and propaganda, and authoritarianism are its most persistent features.

The conservative base in America has always had far right components to it, yet they were never able to dominate the US completely, not even in the 1930s before WW2. They were essentially fringe ideas for much of the period since WW2 to the point where they were basically ignored. For most of the past century, any far-right insurgency was almost always contained by the center-right element of the party. But not this time.

Once again we are witnesses to a rise of fascist far-right parties taking over in much of the world. Even though it was clearly the governing ideology of Trump himself, there were significant hurdles from the centrists that stopped his agenda. But those roadblocks were either systematically dismantled or eliminated through excommunication from the party. The near-absolute cover they gave him for his criminality, for his impeachable offenses, and for "the Big Lie" were signs that the party was weakening.

Now, the fascist wing has captured the Republican Party thoroughly. There is no accountability for the far-right members of the party, only those who might question their lies. The center-right Republican Party is now officially dead. It is just the fascists who are left.

God help us all.
Wrong.

No. The closest thing to fascism is your beloved CIA. Actually they are fascists.
You know nothing of them and they are not fascists they are a bureaucracy and you knpow nothing about them.
I know they’re lying murderers. Killed untold numbers of people including a president. I know your grandpa Dulles is a crook and a traitor who should have been hung.
You do not know that.

You know I have proven you wrong time and time again and I have proven you are an uneducated fool total douchebag.
Oh brother. I've kicked your dumb CIA ass for 11 years now. You think the Warren Commission report is accurate...LMFAO. No one with a brain believes that, expect for Allen Dulles' grandbaby...YOU.

Every one especially you KNOWS I have consistently OWNED your worthless ass and proven you are a stupid little liar.

TYoi are so fucling ignorand and stupid and childish you never read it and have no idea what it says

You are always my bitch

Where are you referencing the topic at hand Nazi???? Other than insulting posters who have posted actual facts supported by links to the topic at hand, what have you done other than try to shut down the opposing view.

Where is your contention that fascism hasn't come to America? You do know that "anti-fa", is short for "anti-fascism" do you not? How can an organization whose sole purpose is to oppose the forces of fascism, be "fascist"?

The Trump Cult keeps trying to suck and blow at the same time. And failing miserably at it.

There are no significant fascists in this nation and no one can identify any. It is up to the fool who posted the op to prove that there are fascists here andno evidence hasd been forth coming. The poster of the OP simply repeated the same tired cliche that Trump was a fascist which was always a simple lie.

You also need to sharpen your reading comprehension skills before playing moderator. I never said ANTIFA was fascist.

I said they are closer to it than anyone elser in the US and that IS fact which I specifically backed up.

For your general education just because a person or organization claims to be something does not mean that they are that thing.

ANTIFA is a communist organization which hates and despises the first amendment and attempts to VIOLENTLY shut down freedom of speech which makes them closer to fascist than anyone else and there claim to be antifascist ios siply a deception.

I
Your argument is the Goober Deception. No, your opinion is not a fact. You know nothing.

amazing hypocrisy.
get unleashed.

Micheal Brown attacked a police Officer and threatened that officers life regardless of what minor crime he commited leading up to that attack.

There is no such thing as white privilege and what babbit did was inexcusable and she seemds to also have been legally shot she was no known fascist.
Michael Brown is not indicative pro or con of fascism in America.

God help us all.
Wrong.

You do not know that.

You are always my bitch

I
Your argument is the Goober Deception. No, your opinion is not a fact. You know nothing.
You need to study and learn the difference between opinion and fact.

I stated the latter you regurgitate the former and your opinion is based on ignorance.

You have no evidence or fact to dispute what I stated boy now go study

amazing hypocrisy.
get unleashed.

Michael Brown is not indicative pro or con of fascism in America.
Neither is trump

God help us all.
Wrong.

You do not know that.

You are always my bitch

I

I stated the latter you regurgitate the former and your opinion is based on ignorance.

All of that is an indictment of you. Your attempt pathetically to imitate Limbaugh's Mirror, accusing me of what you are doing, is so laughable, fascist.

Trump is Fascist 001, the Cult Leader.

God help us all.
Wrong.

You do not know that.

You are always my bitch

I

All of that is an indictment of you. Your attempt pathetically to imitate Limbaugh's Mirror, accusing me of what you are doing, is so laughable, fascist.

Trump is Fascist 001, the Cult Leader.
Your lame and uninformed opinion is that Trummp is a fascist you cannot and have never backed up your claim that he is one.

It is not me reflecting anything it is you

You spout inane idiotic opinion while I state fact which you cannot refute.

Limbaugh has nothing to do with this but the fact that you invoke him proves you are intellectually weak and have no foundation for your brainwashed knee jerk claims

Fascism comes to America yet again​

God help us all.
Hate to break it to you Jake, it was incorporated in the 1930’s under Roosevelt and has continued unabated since. Your left good right bad is utter nonsense, much like your every other utterance.
Funnier still “Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato” (everything for the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state) is actually the mantra you espouse here daily.

God help us all.
Wrong.

You do not know that.

You are always my bitch

The poster did NOTHING of the kind. YOU went off topic and responded with lies and insults. Just like you're doing in this post.

You really need to get a better grip on the facts. Regurgitating Trump's lies and propaganda is a non-starter, and so is using "questionable web sites". In order to be a member of today's Republican Party, you have to embrace liars and loons and banish those who tell the truth. Republicans may be dumb enough to believe this shit but the rest of the world is not.

And by WORLD, I mean the whole world - the people, their leaders, everyone is seeing right through what Donald Trump and his white supremacist minions are trying to promote. Trump all but destroyed the USA. Those working for his return, are enemies of the state, and that includes the Republican Party leadership.

Good luck with that.

amazing hypocrisy.
get unleashed.

Fascism.

That is an outright lie.

There are no nazis here
Well many of your countrymen seem to think so.

"Jews will not replace us" is a chant that I first heard from trump supporters. Anti minority rhetoric is a staple of the extreme right wing on here.

How can you be blind to that ?

amazing hypocrisy.
get unleashed.

Fascism.

That is an outright lie.

There are no nazis here
Well many of your countrymen seem to think so.

"Jews will not replace us" is a chant that I first heard from trump supporters. Anti minority rhetoric is a staple of the extreme right wing on here.

How can you be blind to that ?
No one ever heard jews will not replace us.

There is no anti minority rhetoric and you know nothing of my country men.

Youy need to pay attention to the cxess po0ol that the UK has turned into and stop making up lies and calling people blind to them.

God help us all.
Wrong.

You do not know that.

You are always my bitch

The poster did NOTHING of the kind. YOU went off topic and responded with lies and insults. Just like you're doing in this post.

You really need to get a better grip on the facts. Regurgitating Trump's lies and propaganda is a non-starter, and so is using "questionable web sites". In order to be a member of today's Republican Party, you have to embrace liars and loons and banish those who tell the truth. Republicans may be dumb enough to believe this shit but the rest of the world is not.

And by WORLD, I mean the whole world - the people, their leaders, everyone is seeing right through what Donald Trump and his white supremacist minions are trying to promote. Trump all but destroyed the USA. Those working for his return, are enemies of the state, and that includes the Republican Party leadership.

Good luck with that.
You are a liar the poster I reponded to did EXACTLY that.

I stated nothing which trump said first.

No one is working for his return.

Trump destroyed nothing he was not a good president but all things considered he was better than the current senile bitch in the white house. You shoould probably pay more attention to the mess biden has made of the economy.

I stated facts which you cannot refute and can only lie about

The American fascists, such as JWBooth, who engages in ad hom because he has a losing hand, have been here since the Bund. They hated the 'jew-lover' Roosevelt and loved their Hitler. JW loves his Trump.

Forum List

Back