Fani Willis' Vile Trump Hate Mail Revealed in Court Papers

Lib loons trying to make fat ass Fani The Front Page and shunt USSC 9-0 spanking far far away

It would not surprise me if the the racist soaked emails that DA Willis received were created & sent to her by supporters of the statist left ideology, in an attempt to make Trump supporters look like they are as racist as the statist left marxinazis are.
That's completely stupid. :rolleyes:

Ummm, and I do no mean to offend anyone, but.......but I would think only a token effort would be need to demonstrate the 'racist'-vibe of too many of Trump's Squeaky Frommes.
ummmmmmmmmmmm [white liberal mantra]...lol...it was inevitable chi-co, an endless string of verbal defeats always leads to the standard white liberal panacea by placebo.

Fani Willis' Vile Trump Hate Mail Revealed in Court Papers​

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has revealed some of the racist hate mail she has received since taking an election fraud case against Donald Trump.

The former president pleaded not guilty to all 13 charges against him and has said the case is politically motivated because he is the frontrunner for the GOP presidential nomination.

A sample of hate mail submitted to Judge Scott McAfee included an image of Willis' face in front of a gallows with the words: "I'm past the point of wanting them in prison."

Another page, written in lined writing paper, contains extremely racist language and repeats the n-word numerous times. It ends with the words: "It's going to be fun watching what Trump does to you [expletive] after he's elected. SLAVERY FOREVER."
snip

Jesus, repubs not a good look. This hateful racist rhetoric will get you nowhere fast.

Alinsky 101

Commies dress like the KKK and say you're for Republicans

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has revealed some of the racist hate mail she has received since taking an election fraud case against Donald Trump.

The former president pleaded not guilty to all 13 charges against him and has said the case is politically motivated because he is the frontrunner for the GOP presidential nomination.

A sample of hate mail submitted to Judge Scott McAfee included an image of Willis' face in front of a gallows with the words: "I'm past the point of wanting them in prison."

Another page, written in lined writing paper, contains extremely racist language and repeats the n-word numerous times. It ends with the words: "It's going to be fun watching what Trump does to you [expletive] after he's elected. SLAVERY FOREVER."
snip

Jesus, repubs not a good look. This hateful racist rhetoric will get you nowhere fast.
Trump knows he needs these votes.

Tim Scott will not be his running mate.

snip

Can you post that sample?

These hate mail are meaningless to the case and will not wipe away her ethics and conflicts of interest violation.

"...trying to make fat ass Fani The Front Page.."
A question arising out of a curious inclination:

So poster Weather53 does your apparent misogyny hinder your attempts to establish sustaining respectful relationship with adult women? Have you ever met any?

I ask only because of intellectual curiosity. Not to pry.

Actually, they will earn Trump the candidate a gag order.

Think, man.
Irrelevant. Democrats believe this case will set the precedent if other states decide to pursue legal action. Yet, somehow Democrats botched this by installing a narcissist egotistical Lane Bryant spokesperson to lead the case.

Irrelevant.
A gag order of a candidate most certainly is not irrelevant.

And since that candidate has shown he will absolutely try to taint jury pools, it's especially relevant, here.

What exactly would the precedent be? An ex-president getting convicted of a felony? None of the criminal charges are unprecedented.

Sounds to me like it would then be time for you to come to terms with the idea that he is the first ex-president convicted of leading a criminal conspiracy to steal an election, because he was first criminal president to attempt it.

By the way, if convicted, he receives mandatory prison time.

snip

Probably written by one of Fani's friends. We had a Korean coffee shop owner who trashed her own coffee shop with racist graffiti. She forgot about the security cameras. Haha.

Forum List

Back