Famous Anti-Hillary / Obama 'Fake News' Writer Who 'Had Impact On The Election' Found Dead at Age 38

How ironic that the purveyor of all the fake news that Trump's base believed was probably killed by the thing that is killing Trump's base.
Some times liberals make the dumbest comments, like this one, as it makes no sense. Why would Trump supporters want to kill the man who claimed to have help Trump win?

Liberals are the only ones who have been rabidly on the warpath, going out to get anyone and anything they can blame for Hillary's loss.....

[Why the sudden change heart? You've had no problem pimping the "Clinton Body Count" narrative in the past here?
Thank you for the three links, none of which show me accusing Hillary Clinton of killing anyone or having anyone killed. At the very most I brought up the interesting story of how a UN rep died of a heart-attack right before he was supposed to testify on something that could implicate Hillary. The interesting thing about that case was how he was diagnosed with a heart attack as cause of death...until someone mentioned how his windpipe had been crushed by a barbell. Even then I said it does not pay to be linked to the Clintons as those who are closely associated to them have a high mortality rate, it seems. I find that amusing. While I find it amusing, I do not claim that the Clintons are responsible for those deaths.

Those coincidences have been talked about so much in the past that I thought it would be funny to throw this one out and mock those who would immediately jump on it as a Conspiracy Theory.

Little did I know I would also end up mocking 'extremely easily offended' liberals (by Democratic party adopted tem definition - 'snowflake') who have no sense of humor. It is amazing how fast one can spin a liberal snowflake up from 'calm' to 'bat-shit crazy insulting attack mode' by posting an article.

Now that's some funny shit. Thanks for the entertainment .

fd6.gif

Butthurt Barry Soetero Hussiane O'Bama is a qu33r! It is not "fake news!"

Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?!
You obviously didn't read the article you cited. That's probably how he duped so many Trump supporters; they never went past the headline! :cool-45:

Most of Trump's supporters do not know how to read!

Not that we don't know how to read, we tend to skip over a lot of the drivel from lefties.

I guess payback's a bitch. Look at all the deaths associated with the Clintons and tell me it was an "accidental overdose".

Who knows - maybe he did feel so bad about helping Trump beat Hillary that he committed suicide. Snowflakes did take the loss EXTREMELY hard...

upload_2017-9-27_15-31-40.jpeg

upload_2017-9-27_15-31-56.jpeg

:p

Famous fake news writer found dead outside Phoenix

"A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In an
interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him.

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner’s office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized."

Interesting...

I can't wait to hear how 'Horner was taken out in revenge for costing Hillary the election' ... how Horner was the latest in the 'Clinton Body Count'....

Medical examiner said,
1) No foul play
2)"Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse"
This thread needs an autopsy too. I just killed it. Haha.

Medical examiner said,
1) No foul play
2)"Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse"
This thread needs an autopsy too. I just killed it. Haha.
Actually, since it was designed to make fun of Conspiracy Theorists, not quite. You under-estimate the dedication of Conspiracy Theorists to their 'trade'...

upload_2017-9-27_15-40-10.jpeg

Do snowflakes EVER get tired of making such childish / immature retorts / personal attacks? Just curious....

I don't know snowflake do you ever get tired of your tired name calling?
One is deserved, one isn't. The claim that most of Trump's supporters can not read is obviously not true. Using a term adopted by the Democratic party to describe Democrats who are easily offended and in denial of reality quite often to address snowflakes does not seem so 'wrong', especially - again - since Democrats adopted the term to describe fellow Democrats.

Claiming most Trump supporters can't read is also an insult to DEMOCRATS, as quite a few voted for / supported Trump...especially the Sanders supporters after the DNC F*ed them over by rigging the primaries so Hillary would win. But then again, I am in no position to defend Democrats from you insult about how they can't read.

Anybody who knowingly voted for Trump are the offenders.

Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?!
You obviously didn't read the article you cited. That's probably how he duped so many Trump supporters; they never went past the headline! :cool-45:

Not that we don't know how to read, we tend to skip over a lot of the drivel from lefties.

In other words reading is not fundamental for Trumpers.

Snowflakes can't help themselves by continuing to insult those who don't embrace their ideology ... and their criminal candidates. :p

Maybe him and Marc Rich are playing gin rummy right now comparing notes.

Snowflakes can't help themselves by continuing to insult those who don't embrace their ideology ... and their criminal candidates.
Tit for tat, just tit for tat. If it bothers you, perhaps you need to grow a set.
Doesn't bother me. I like pointing out liberal hypocrisy, intellectual dishonesty, and their inability to debate / discuss without personal attacks. :p

Forum List

Back