Famous Anti-Hillary / Obama 'Fake News' Writer Who 'Had Impact On The Election' Found Dead at Age 38

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Famous fake news writer found dead outside Phoenix

"A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In an
interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him.

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner’s office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized."

Interesting...

I can't wait to hear how 'Horner was taken out in revenge for costing Hillary the election' ... how Horner was the latest in the 'Clinton Body Count'....

:p

"A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In an
interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him.

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner’s office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized."

Interesting...

I can't wait to hear how 'Horner was taken out in revenge for costing Hillary the election' ... how Horner was the latest in the 'Clinton Body Count'....

If Hillary had the person killed that cost her the election she would be dead.

In an

Interesting...

Horner was taken out in revenge for costing Hillary the election' ... and is the latest in the 'Clinton Body Count'....

Hell...we tried giving Hillary and her supporters a participation trophy to quell their feelings of inadequacy and make everyone feel like a winner...but obviously that didn't work at all.

Screenshot_20170926-220644_crop_284x439.jpg

(Available at the GOP Store)

Hillary Supporter Participation Trophy – GOPStore.com

He wasn't anti-Hillary. He hated Trump and loved the fact that he could easily dupe his supporters to passing off his work as fact.

He wasn't anti-Hillary. He hated Trump and loved the fact that he could easily dupe his supporters to passing off his work as fact.
Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?! Then again, snowflakes have never been accused of being the brightest bulbs in the pack. :p

Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?!
You obviously didn't read the article you cited. That's probably how he duped so many Trump supporters; they never went past the headline! :cool-45:

Didn't Hillary just accuse Trump of murdering reporters?

Methinks she doth protest too much.

Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?!
You obviously didn't read the article you cited. That's probably how he duped so many Trump supporters; they never went past the headline! :cool-45:
Actually I did read the article. Here's a tip - If you're going to butt-in, know what the hell you're talking about 1st.

My comment was in response to a claim another snowflake made, not anything the article said.

The only interesting thing here is the OP acknowledging that the claims Obama is a Muslim were lies.
No, the only thing 'interesting' is that you seem to want to falsely claim / infer I ever though Obama was a Muslim.

It seems most likely to be yet another drug overdose death and not one of the many Clinton Mafia hits. I'm not familiar with the guy but RIP because no matter what his politics, 38 is way too young to die.

In an

Interesting...

Well one thing for sure, he wont have to worry about getting into the pearly gates....If you know what I mean?

liberal-religion-humor-democrats-lie-ignorant-dogma-politics-1348464608.jpg

A drug addict died? Quick, blame Clinton.
Wow, some people have a stick up their rectum today - no sense of humor. You completely missed the fact that I was making fun of people who take these bits of news as opportunities to create / push ridiculous Conspiracy Theories. I was not attacking or targeting Hillary. I was mocking Conspiracy Theorists.

Greeaat...now we are going to go down the rabbit hole of 'slip of the tongue' or 'slip of the truth'....

Thanks a lot, andaronjim :p

Forum List

Back