Famous Anti-Hillary / Obama 'Fake News' Writer Who 'Had Impact On The Election' Found Dead at Age 38

Greeaat...now we are going to go down the rabbit hole of 'slip of the tongue' or 'slip of the truth'....

Thanks a lot, andaronjim :p

From YOUR post:

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

lol are you now throwing yourself under the bus?

I'm saying you're a liar, and a moron.
How can he be a liar when he posted a video? Obama may have had a 'slip of the tongue' moment but he definitely said 'My Muslim Faith'.

Obama is definitely NOT a Muslim, though. The proof is Michelle Obama! You think that woman is going to be subservient to a man? And if Barry tried to force her to wear a Hijab Michelle would kick his ass. :p

Greeaat...now we are going to go down the rabbit hole of 'slip of the tongue' or 'slip of the truth'....

Thanks a lot, andaronjim :p

From YOUR post:

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

lol are you now throwing yourself under the bus?
1. My comment about the 'rabbit hole' was a JOKE...thus the 'laughing' icon. You seriously need to get a sense of humor, too...right after you take that stick out of YOUR butt.

2. Again, I have never argued / stated Obama is a Muslim. I don't give a sh!t.

Horner famously said right wingers were easily duped because they don't bother to fact check. He said they tried fake news on liberals but they fact check everything and the stories would be thoroughly debunked 10 minutes after they were posted.

Horner famously said right wingers were easily duped because they don't bother to fact check. He said they tried fake news on liberals but they fact check everything and the stories would be thoroughly debunked 10 minutes after they were posted.
Yes Horner, like many other snowflakes, was 'into' partisan broad-brush generalizations, in denial about how gullibility knows no political boundaries. :p

He wasn't anti-Hillary. He hated Trump and loved the fact that he could easily dupe his supporters to passing off his work as fact.
Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?! Then again, snowflakes have never been accused of being the brightest bulbs in the pack. :p

What evidence do you have that he seemed proud for partly helping Hillary lose? He felt bad his articles helped Trump's campaign.

"Someone posts something I write, then they find out it’s false, then they look like idiots. But Trump supporters — they just keep running with it! They never fact-check anything! Now he’s in the White House. Looking back, instead of hurting the campaign, I think I helped it. And that feels [bad]."

Facebook fake-news writer: ‘I think Donald Trump is in the White House because of me’

He crafted these satire pieces and aimed them at dumb shits like yourself b/c he know ya'll would spread them all over social media without second thought. He made a pretty penny in ad revenues off you cornflakes.

Last edited:
Most of Trump's supporters do not know how to read!
Do snowflakes EVER get tired of making such childish / immature retorts / personal attacks? Just curious....

I don't know snowflake do you ever get tired of your tired name calling?
One is deserved, one isn't. The claim that most of Trump's supporters can not read is obviously not true. Using a term adopted by the Democratic party to describe Democrats who are easily offended and in denial of reality quite often to address snowflakes does not seem so 'wrong', especially - again - since Democrats adopted the term to describe fellow Democrats.

Claiming most Trump supporters can't read is also an insult to DEMOCRATS, as quite a few voted for / supported Trump...especially the Sanders supporters after the DNC F*ed them over by rigging the primaries so Hillary would win. But then again, I am in no position to defend Democrats from you insult about how they can't read.

What evidence do you have that he seemed proud for partly helping Hillary lose? He felt bad his articles helped Trump's campaign.
He did claim responsibility in part for Trump winning. You think he would have noticed how his articles were hurting Hillary and would have stopped writing them, which he seemingly didn't. Maybe it was just that he wasn't that bright....or did not care. I did not rad in the article where he stated he was saddened that 'he helped Trump win', but I am sure you can provide that.

He did claim responsibility in part for Trump winning. You think he would have noticed how his articles were hurting Hillary and would have stopped writing them, which he seemingly didn't. Maybe it was just that he wasn't that bright....or did not care. I did not rad in the article where he stated he was saddened that 'he helped Trump win', but I am sure you can provide that.

I already did. Funny how you left that part off my previous post, though. I suppose it didn't fit the "Clinton Body Count" narrative you were trying peddle.

You were Horner's target audience. :lol:

Funny how you left that part off my previous post, though. I suppose it didn't fit the "Clinton Body Count" narrative you were trying peddle.

If you are going to make an accusation, please be intelligent and well-informed enough to know what you are talking about. Please go back and read the several times how I made it clear that my post / comment was not targeting Hillary but was instead of making fun of Conspiracy Theorists who love to use articles like this to push their Conspiracy Theories.

You snowflakes are so anally puckered and defensive that you have no sense of humor and are ready to attack anyone for perceived slights, even when you are dead wrong. (No pun intended, sorry Horner :) )

1) Get a freakin' sense of humor, and 2) know what the hell you're talking about before you FALSELY accuse someone of something. That way you don't end up looking like an ass...like you do now.

Famous fake news writer found dead outside Phoenix

"A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In an
interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him.

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner’s office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized."

Interesting...

I can't wait to hear how 'Horner was taken out in revenge for costing Hillary the election' ... how Horner was the latest in the 'Clinton Body Count'....

:p

And they'll reject the coroner's report as 'fake news'. The alt-right exist in la la land now, facts are non-existent only opinion matters.

Like believing the Earth is flat.

Funny how you left that part off my previous post, though. I suppose it didn't fit the "Clinton Body Count" narrative you were trying peddle.

If you are going to make an accusation, please be intelligent and well-informed enough to know what you are talking about. Please go back and read the several times how I made it clear that my post / comment was not targeting Hillary but was instead of making fun of Conspiracy Theorists who love to use articles like this to push their Conspiracy Theories.

You snowflakes are so anally puckered and defensive that you have no sense of humor and are ready to attack anyone for perceived slights, even when you are dead wrong. (No pun intended, sorry Horner :) )

1) Get a freakin' sense of humor, and 2) know what the hell you're talking about before you FALSELY accuse someone of something. That way you don't end up looking like an ass...like you do now.

Why the sudden change of heart? You've had no problem pimping the "Clinton Body Count" narrative in the past here?

Clinton Body Count Part II - It has begun again

BREAKING: Prominent Anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher, FOUND DEAD!

Another 'Timely, Convenient Death' For The Clintons....

Did someone shame you out of being a retarded conspiracy theorist? :lol:

Last edited:
Famous fake news writer found dead outside Phoenix

"A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In an
interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him.

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner’s office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized."

Interesting...

I can't wait to hear how 'Horner was taken out in revenge for costing Hillary the election' ... how Horner was the latest in the 'Clinton Body Count'....

:p

How ironic that the purveyor of all the fake news that Trump's base believed was probably killed by the thing that is killing Trump's base.

[Why the sudden change heart? You've had no problem pimping the "Clinton Body Count" narrative in the past here?
Thank you for the three links, none of which show me accusing Hillary Clinton of killing anyone or having anyone killed. At the very most I brought up the interesting story of how a UN rep died of a heart-attack right before he was supposed to testify on something that could implicate Hillary. The interesting thing about that case was how he was diagnosed with a heart attack as cause of death...until someone mentioned how his windpipe had been crushed by a barbell. Even then I said it does not pay to be linked to the Clintons as those who are closely associated to them have a high mortality rate, it seems. I find that amusing. While I find it amusing, I do not claim that the Clintons are responsible for those deaths.

Those coincidences have been talked about so much in the past that I thought it would be funny to throw this one out and mock those who would immediately jump on it as a Conspiracy Theory.

Little did I know I would also end up mocking 'extremely easily offended' liberals (by Democratic party adopted tem definition - 'snowflake') who have no sense of humor. It is amazing how fast one can spin a liberal snowflake up from 'calm' to 'bat-shit crazy insulting attack mode' by posting an article.

Now that's some funny shit. Thanks for the entertainment .

Forum List

Back