Famous Anti-Hillary / Obama 'Fake News' Writer Who 'Had Impact On The Election' Found Dead at Age 38

Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?!
You obviously didn't read the article you cited. That's probably how he duped so many Trump supporters; they never went past the headline! :cool-45:

Most of Trump's supporters do not know how to read!

Not that we don't know how to read, we tend to skip over a lot of the drivel from lefties.

In other words reading is not fundamental for Trumpers.

And comprehension is not fundamental for liberals.

How come Clinton's whistleblower body count reads like a Jim Carroll song;
("people who died")

Famous fake news writer found dead outside Phoenix

"A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In an
interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him.

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner’s office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized."

Interesting...

I can't wait to hear how 'Horner was taken out in revenge for costing Hillary the election' ... how Horner was the latest in the 'Clinton Body Count'....

:p

So wait- you aren't Horner?

The two of you seem peas in a pod.

The only interesting thing here is the OP acknowledging that the claims Obama is a Muslim were lies.
How can it be a lie, when Obama himself said he was a Muslim, who needed to be corrected by an asshole journalist? Are you saying Obama is a LIAR?

I'm saying you're a liar, and a moron.

And I bet like the chicken shit liberal, if we were face to face, you would dare say that to me. I am glad that you are so brave sitting there behind your computer(made with petroleum) and call me names. I just showed you Obama's own words, so go ahead, only makes you look more the tard.

Funny how you left that part off my previous post, though. I suppose it didn't fit the "Clinton Body Count" narrative you were trying peddle.

If you are going to make an accusation, please be intelligent and well-informed enough to know what you are talking about. Please go back and read the several times how I made it clear that my post / comment was not targeting Hillary but was instead of making fun of Conspiracy Theorists who love to use articles like this to push their Conspiracy Theories.

You snowflakes are so anally puckered and defensive that you have no sense of humor and are ready to attack anyone for perceived slights, even when you are dead wrong. (No pun intended, sorry Horner :) )

1) Get a freakin' sense of humor, and 2) know what the hell you're talking about before you FALSELY accuse someone of something. That way you don't end up looking like an ass...like you do now.
You snowflakes are so anally puckered and defensive that you have no sense of humor
Yeah, I found that out about 20 years ago when I used SARCASM to a liberal and they went off the deep end. I still think that guy is in the loony farm.

Doesn't make sense, does it - he hated Trump but seemed to be proud that he was partly responsible for Hillary losing?!
You obviously didn't read the article you cited. That's probably how he duped so many Trump supporters; they never went past the headline! :cool-45:

Not that we don't know how to read, we tend to skip over a lot of the drivel from lefties.

And comprehension is not fundamental for liberals.[/QUOTE
I comprehended that you can't read.

HOW many Clintons does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Answer:
I don't know, because Obama put the answer in an archive that can't be touched till after the statute of limitations.

And comprehension is not fundamental for liberals.[/QUOTE
I comprehended that you can't read.

Do you comprehend that you can't post properly.

Forum List

Back