Family of 12-year-old shot, killed in stolen vehicle speaks out against vehicle owner

It is tragic that a young man chose to set foot along the path of criminality, at so young an age.

Perhaps it was inevitable. It; often unwise to judge a book by its cover, but here's a picture of his sperm donor:

1677528246975.png

He has that permanently-drugged/stoned/high look about him, like a longtime hardcore drug abuser. Was he even present, in his son's life, to help raise him, to help teach him right from wrong? And what values and ethics did he even have to try to pass down to his son?

I have to admit that I am extrapolating an awful lot from this man's appearance, that might not be entirely valid. Maybe it's not drug abuse; maybe he just has some more mundane health issues that have the result of making him look very much like a druggie.

Perhaps it was inevitable. It; often unwise to judge a book by its cover, but here's a picture of his sperm donor:
He has that permanently-drugged/stoned/high look about him, like a longtime hardcore drug abuser.

Look like I called it.

The sperm donor of the now-dead underaged subhuman criminal piece of shit has, itself, been in the news in the past.

Apparently, it was under the influence of marijuana, cocaine, and possibly alcohol, when it got into a fight with police officers.

There is nothing liberal or conservative about this. Stop embarrassing yourself.
So a man is a man and a woman is a woman. From what I've seen from liberals
is that men can compete as a woman in sports. A SC Justice can't define the word woman.

Reimagined shopping?
No cash bail?
Ultra liberal DA's?

You should be the one that is embarrassed

1. I have read the article in the OP about the case.

2. Like many other people, I am disgusted by the amount of violent crime committed by young gentlemen of ethnicity X.

3. BUT I feel the unnamed man was wrong to shoot at the fleeing car with the 3 young gentlemen inside.

4. I believe that one should shoot only to protect your life or the lives of loved ones or the lives of innocent strangers. One should not shoot to kill for a car.

5. He should have called the police, even if the police would not have come in time.

6. This is NOT a "racial" case. For all we know, the man is also of ethnicity X. In fact, if Al Sharpton does not get involved in this case, then we will know that the man is NOT "Caucasian."

7. I hope that the man is NOT charged.
8. I hope the familiy does NOT receive compensation.
9. I am sorry the boy (reportedly) had a serious operation when he was very young, but he had no business being in a stolen car.

1. I have read the article in the OP about the case.

2. Like many other people, I am disgusted by the amount of violent crime committed by young gentlemen of ethnicity X.

3. BUT I feel the unnamed man was wrong to shoot at the fleeing car with the 3 young gentlemen inside.

4. I believe that one should shoot only to protect your life or the lives of loved ones or the lives of innocent strangers. One should not shoot to kill for a car.

5. He should have called the police, even if the police would not have come in time.

6. This is NOT a "racial" case. For all we know, the man is also of ethnicity X. In fact, if Al Sharpton does not get involved in this case, then we will know that the man is NOT "Caucasian."

7. I hope that the man is NOT charged.
8. I hope the familiy does NOT receive compensation.
9. I am sorry the boy (reportedly) had a serious operation when he was very young, but he had no business being in a stolen car.

The three young men shot at him first.

The family of a dead 12-year-old armed robber is angry at the victim for defending himself.

I think the family of the dead 12-year-old armed robber should be angry at themselves for not raising him better.

Family of 12-year-old shot, killed in stolen vehicle speaks out against vehicle owner​

February 23, 2023

DENVER (KDVR) — The family of Elias Armstrong is furious the man who killed the 12-year-old boy won’t face criminal charges.

The boy was found shot to death in a stolen vehicle in the 2900 block of West 10th Avenue on the night of Sunday, Feb. 5.

The Armstrong family told the Problem Solvers that prosecutors obtained surveillance video and shared it with them to explain the decision not to charge the vehicle owner.

Thomas Armstrong said the footage shows a single bullet was fired from the back of the truck first, before the truck owner allegedly unloaded 15 shots into the vehicle, as one of the three boys inside the vehicle fired back twice.

“And the video, it showed the man with his hand on his gun, running towards them with a real fast speed … you heard one shot, then you just heard him let off 15 rounds into the car,” Thomas Armstrong said.

“I know the car had insurance on it, you know, there’s insurance on his car, but there’s no insurance on my brother’s life to get him back,” said Alicia Henderson, the 29-year-old sister of Elias Armstrong.

“So the fact that this man was running up with the gun, showing them that he was very angry, he was going to shoot at them, in my eyes, they (the boys) were defending themselves,” Henderson said.
nothing wrong with removing a thug from the street. the victim had his car stolen I hope he is doing well

Forum List

Back