Family of 12-year-old shot, killed in stolen vehicle speaks out against vehicle owner

Let me get this correct .. a 12 year old black child connects with two 16 year olds (presumably black) who steal a truck, fire a weapon at the owner, and the parents want to litigate against the owner who retaliated in self defense?
these parents are pissed they did not win the ghetto lottery, they don't give a fuck about that kid until his last day

Where can I get ammo that cheap?
The article says the guy unloaded 15 rounds at the car thief, which probably means a 15-round magazine of 9mm. The lowest price I could find on ammoseek.com was 15 cents cents a round, but the price averages about 25 cents per round. So 15 rounds would come out to $3.75.

I was guessing, but got pretty close. :laughing0301:

The article says the guy unloaded 15 rounds at the car thief, which probably means a 15-round magazine of 9mm. The lowest price I could find on ammoseek.com was 15 cents cents a round, but the price averages about 25 cents per round. So 15 rounds would come out to $3.75.

I was guessing, but got pretty close. :laughing0301:
I'm guess I'm out of date on ammo costs. Last paid a buck a round for .380's when ammo was hard to find.

Forum List

Back