White supremacist behind 80% of extremist related murders in 2022

1677211125800.jpeg

You know, I thought some of you so called conservatives would be smart enough to present a good counter argument, instead of hurling stupid childish insults, but here we are....

2013-murder-by-race-chart-1-600x485.jpg

You know, I thought some of you so called conservatives would be smart enough to present a good counter argument, instead of hurling stupid childish insults, but here we are....

View attachment 759950

We've already tried using factual data, over and over, to the point of repeating the same things over and over, while expecting different results.

I'm not going to let the idiot OP make me crazy, I'm just going to have fun with it.

View attachment 759950
All you need to see is "ADL", and you know intuitively all which follows is complete bullshit.

View attachment 759950

Yeah yeah. I've gone that route too. And very nearly mentioned damage, violence, mayhem, takeovers, rioting, burnings, vandalism, looting etc. by extremist groups out there again this time.

But went with fuck it this time.

We've already tried using factual data, over and over, to the point of repeating the same things over and over, while expecting different results.

I'm not going to let the idiot OP make me crazy, I'm just going to have fun with it.

Just makes you look like the idiot to outsiders who may be swayed. I joined this forum to see good political debate, not childrens parties.

Forum List

Back