False-Flag Operation In Idaho......Cops Arrest 31 Suspects....But Keep Their Masks On To Hide Their Identities......WTF?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
patriot-front-730x0-104490702.jpg

The FBI is up to their old tricks.

I saw this on Twitter yesterday and was wondering why they let these perps all keep their masks on......why would they allow them to hide their identities during an arrest?

They claim they called themselves "The Patriot Front". RLMAO!!!!!! A Uhaul truck full of evil white nationalists heading to a Gay Pride parade.....somebody tell me the law that they broke here.

FVB_eDXVIAEgK_e.jpg

Yes, it must be a "false flag" secret covert operation.

Coming from the same cranks who think the election was stolen.

You people just can't pass up an opportunity to embarrass yourselves. :abgg2q.jpg:
Coming from the same people that believed in Russian Collusion....your comments ring rather hollow.

238402_5_.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it must be a "false flag" secret covert operation.

Coming from the same cranks who think the election was stolen.

You people just can't pass up an opportunity to embarrass yourselves. :abgg2q.jpg:
BTW, it's not your job to turn every thread into a pissing contest.....or is it?

Coming from the same people that believed in Russian Collusion....your comments ring rather hollow.

I never believed in Russian Collusion, tard. I relentlessly ridiculed the Collusion Delusion cabal because they are simply your paranoid counterparts on the other side. You're both different sides of one coin.

Attempt a better Straw Man next time.

Seriously though, you think while being arrested in a massive group, law enforcement should take the time to remove their masks so a good press photo could be taken of them?

The masks are for Covid prevention, or at least they can claim that and so the cops are being cautious to not abuse their rights.

They're secret government agents who are the same ones who dressed up like Martians on 911 and did all the damage.

I never believed in Russian Collusion, tard. I relentlessly ridiculed the Collusion Delusion cabal because they are simply your paranoid counterparts on the other side. You're both different sides of one coin.

Attempt a better Straw Man next time.
Yeah...that's what you people always say. You never believed in it.....at least that's what you're claiming now.

But the fact still remains....you really should be more of a cynic about what the FBI is up to now that you know for sure that they perpetrated the Russian Collusion hoax. What's to stop them from doing something similar again (Jan 6th..or.....Fake plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer)

View attachment 656977

The FBI is up to their old tricks.

I saw this on Twitter yesterday and was wondering why they let these perps all keep their masks on......why would they allow them to hide their identities during an arrest?

They claim they called themselves "The Patriot Front". RLMAO!!!!!! A Uhaul truck full of evil white nationalists heading to a Gay Pride parade.....somebody tell me the law that they broke here.

View attachment 656979

Correct. It also entirely possible it's just a bunch of Democrats hoping to fool their idiot base, like they did pretending to be 'Nazis n stuff' at Trump rallies.

Forum List

Back