CNN special on Alex Jones

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
for anyone that wants to watch this and missed it last time, Megaphone for Conspiracy: The Alex Jones Story will air today (Sunday) at 8pm Eastern Time on CNN.

Alex Jones is his own worst enemy. Promoting inane shit like 9/11 "truth", or that he infiltrated Bohemian Grove and saw Dick Cheney's balls hanging out of his robe worshipping an Owl was bad enough, he attacked Michelle Malkin in public and if I had been there as her PPO I would have neutralized him electrically. He promoted the idea that the OKC bombing was something far more sinister than it could possibly have been and undermined the entire opposition to globalism by acting a fool selling garlic oil and silver supplements to idiots telling them the doctors who they were paying were trying to kill them.

He has recently toned down his bullshit, but he is nothing more than a theatrical clown and deserves no real credit. As far as I'm concerned his antics set us back as much if not more than lunatics like rachel madcow.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is his own worst enemy. Promoting inane shit like 9/11 "truth", or that he infiltrated Bohemian Grove and saw Dick Cheney's balls hanging out of his robe worshipping an Owl was bad enough, he attacked Michelle Malkin in public and if I had been there as her PPO I would have neutralized him electrically. He promoted the idea that the OKC bombing was something far more sinister than it could possibly have been and undermined the entire opposition to globalism by acting a fool selling garlic oil and silver supplements to idiots telling them the doctors who they were paying were trying to kill them.

He has recently toned down his bullshit, but he is nothing more than a theatrical clown and deserves no real credit. As far as I'm concerned his antics set us back as much if not more than lunatics like rachel madcow.

i believe Alex Jones himself said he does not believe in everything he has told his followers. i'm not sure what his intentions were. Still, i wish Alex well and i pray for him and his family through his difficult time.

CNN are disgusting globalist pieces of shit.
i do not know how CNN is surviving their ratings downslide. CNN has got to be the worst in terms of journalism, next to NBC News. CNN spends a short time (less than 5 minutes) on a story with no in-depth discussion and just moves on to the next story. And the ticker on each news story keeps getting longer and longer.

Last edited:
for anyone that wants to watch this and missed it last time, Megaphone for Conspiracy: The Alex Jones Story will air today (Sunday) at 8pm Eastern Time on CNN.
Never heard of Alex Jones until he made it on the left wing strawman list.

Forum List

Back