False-Flag Operation In Idaho......Cops Arrest 31 Suspects....But Keep Their Masks On To Hide Their Identities......WTF?

View attachment 656977

The FBI is up to their old tricks.

I saw this on Twitter yesterday and was wondering why they let these perps all keep their masks on......why would they allow them to hide their identities during an arrest?

They claim they called themselves "The Patriot Front". RLMAO!!!!!! A Uhaul truck full of evil white nationalists heading to a Gay Pride parade.....somebody tell me the law that they broke here.

View attachment 656979

Interesting. I have never seen a perp walk like that. Be Interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks.

They also look very fit. Most white supremacist morons tend toward the fat side.

Yes, it must be a "false flag" secret covert operation.

Coming from the same cranks who think the election was stolen.

You people just can't pass up an opportunity to embarrass yourselves. :abgg2q.jpg:

Look at the uniformity of their boots. Look at how they all seem to be the same body shape. I have never seen a white supremacist group that had the money to attain that level of uniformity.

Shit, those boots are more expensive than most white supremacist morons can spend on their entire wardrobe.

They stood out like sore thumbs Rogue! Who needs the face, until you are on the Paddy wagon or in the station being locked up and booked....then the booking photos are public!

Please! Ya gotta stop all this conspiracy bull shit for every single thing!!! It's like the Boy who cried wolf, when the actual wolf arrives, no one will believe you!
Jeezus you're an idiot.

The time for finding out the identity of a suspect is during the arrest.....not after the arrest and the arraignment.

These cops claim to be operating on a tip from a "civilian" exercising probable cause.
They can't just pull over people because they're all wearing the same clothes.
For all they know they could be on a softball team.
They claim they were all wearing the same clothes and had a smoke grenade on them. (OMG...HOW MANY COULD BE KILLED FROM A SMOKE GRENADE!!!)

God.....please make sure you don't let so many idiots be brought into this world....because they appear to be MOSTLY American Liberals.

Look at the uniformity of their boots. Look at how they all seem to be the same body shape. I have never seen a white supremacist group that had the money to attain that level of uniformity.

Shit, those boots are more expensive than most white supremacist morons can spend on their entire wardrobe.
Those boots are Desert boots that we wore over in the Middle-East. Part of the US Army's TA 50.
Last I looked this wasn't the Middle-East.

How many white supremacist groups do you know, Grandma? :eusa_think:

Those boots are Desert boots that we wore over in the Middle-East. Part of the US Army's TA 50.
Can be bought at any Army-Navy surplus store. If you had ever served, you'd know that.

Yeah, and those boots cost over 200 bucks new. Those look pretty new.

I wonder if we will ever see these assholes faces.

Can be bought at any Army-Navy surplus store. If you had ever served, you'd know that.

Not one of them looks like an outta shape uneducated hayseed Meth abuser with missing teeth , are Tattooed or unshaven and not well groomed . Seems highly
Unlikely

View attachment 656977

The FBI is up to their old tricks.

I saw this on Twitter yesterday and was wondering why they let these perps all keep their masks on......why would they allow them to hide their identities during an arrest?

They claim they called themselves "The Patriot Front". RLMAO!!!!!! A Uhaul truck full of evil white nationalists heading to a Gay Pride parade.....somebody tell me the law that they broke here.

View attachment 656979
3vu7b4lr7do71.jpg

WOW....YOU CRACKED THE CASE!!!!

WE CAN CHARGE DICK'S SPORTING with CONSPIRACY TO CAUSE A RIOT!!!! :iagree:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back