False Flag Event Just Like I Said.......

Dale is indeed paranoid and possibly schizophrenic. He has developed the typical shell of isolation to protect his own inner weakness as a projection schematic that blames everyone else as stupid or ignorant or out to get him. He may self-medicate with drugs or alcohol or others forms of addiction. He may have an adverse reaction every time psychiatry or counseling is suggested to him.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat
:udaman::rock::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

that describes these agent trolls jake,candyass,rightwinger,joe b,and grandmother down to a tee.

they dont even attempt to try and debate you,the few that do like candyass and rightwinger have to resort to making up LIES when they know they are cornered and cant refute the facts,but most just do this knowing they have been checkmated-:scared1:

The problem with what I have
Dale is indeed paranoid and possibly schizophrenic. He has developed the typical shell of isolation to protect his own inner weakness as a projection schematic that blames everyone else as stupid or ignorant or out to get him. He may self-medicate with drugs or alcohol or others forms of addiction. He may have an adverse reaction every time psychiatry or counseling is suggested to him.

Libtard ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

that describes these agent trolls jake,candyass,rightwinger,joe b,and grandmother down to a tee.

they dont even attempt to try and debate you,the few that do like candyass and rightwinger have to resort to making up LIES when they know they are cornered and cant refute the facts,but most just do this knowing they have been checkmated-:scared1:

Here is another update...the two Santa Monica detectives have been placed under a gag order not to talk about what Howell told them. Un-friggin real.
That's up to the judge to order, yet in very sensitive cases, gag orders are not unusual..

Especially when "da gubermint" gets busted for doing nefarious deeds.....try and keep the damage down to a minimum.
yet nothing has been proven that it is a govt. job..

There will always be Zionist Traitors here shouting down truth.

And the truth will always be -

Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanksville - hole dug in ground, filled with metal junk, and set on fire - likely with gasoline
North Tower - blew up from inside
South Tower - 767 CARGO plane, likely a CIA controlled drone

Shanksville - hole dug in ground, filled with metal junk, and set on fire - likely with gasoline
be a good goyim and run along and get a pork treat

Libtard ROE

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Libtard ROE

7. Lie

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Here is another update...the two Santa Monica detectives have been placed under a gag order not to talk about what Howell told them. Un-friggin real.
That's up to the judge to order, yet in very sensitive cases, gag orders are not unusual..

Especially when "da gubermint" gets busted for doing nefarious deeds.....try and keep the damage down to a minimum.

It looks pretty bad for "da gubermint" at this present time. Having the FBI swoop in and take Howell into possession is pretty incriminating. Two detectives spilled the beans that article in the LA.Times can't be retracted in a way that people would believe. Can't put this genie back in the bottle.

It looks pretty bad for "da gubermint" at this present time. Having the FBI swoop in and take Howell into possession is pretty incriminating. Two detectives spilled the beans that article in the LA.Times can't be retracted in a way that people would believe. Can't put this genie back in the bottle.
Right, because the FBI NEVER takes an interest in terrorism.

Right, because the FBI NEVER takes an interest in terrorism.

obastard won't allow it and neither will his dog.

loretta 3.jpg

It's really funny how you nuts need to insult people to get agreement.

I still say Dale is a false flag sent by the government to make conspiracy theorists look stupider than they actually are,

I still say Dale is a false flag sent by the government to make conspiracy theorists look stupider than they actually are,

Say in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. One has to be utterly brain dead or totally void of any intellectual curiosity to eat up anything his beloved corporate "gubermint" and state ran media tells him.

Say in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. One has to be utterly brain dead or totally void of any intellectual curiosity to eat up anything his beloved corporate "gubermint" and state ran media tells him.
The hand that shits out Dale fills up first.

Lame....but that is par for the course when it comes to your ability to post. Dull, non-informative and lame = Ravi.

Wrong thread, Choad. ;)

Lame....but that is par for the course when it comes to your ability to post. Dull, non-informative and lame = Ravi.
And what have you posted here, D? A write-up from some alternative news site that not even the likes of Alex Jones or Matt Drudge have seen fit to pick up on/cite?

And what have you posted here, D? A write-up from some alternative news site that not even the likes of Alex Jones or Matt Drudge have seen fit to pick up on/cite?

OMG! A news site that posted something the state controlled media didn't report! Because if it didn't come from the state controlled media, it didn't happen. The eye witness accounts that claim there was more than one shooter substantiates this claim and then you add the crisis actors and the faked injured it all points to this being just another psy-op. Case in point, take Aurora....there was a girl that was part of the Aurora staged shooting that was pulled in because she had arrest warrants and was facing jail time. She found an attorney she thought she could trust and filled out an affidavit saying that she had been pulled into this and Holmes was being played as the patsy. The judge would not allow her testimony and had her committed. That story has all but disappeared off the net. Not everything is what it seems and I see the pattern and I have connected the dots. People need to wake up.

dale smith said:
OMG! A news site that posted something the state controlled media didn't report! Because if it didn't come from the state controlled media, it didn't happen. ...
I see. Alex Jones and Matt Drudge are part of the "state controlled media", then? o_O

Don't get me wrong; I've heard of 'controlled opposition', ... but Alex Jones?! :laugh:

dale smith said:
...The eye witness accounts that claim there was more than one shooter substantiates this claim and then you add the crisis actors and thefaked injured it all points to this being just another psy-op. ...
Listen, I haven't bought into a single 'official narrative' since my eyes were opened to the truth regarding 9/11.

However, I think we have to be careful not to get caught up in an internet sleuthing game that's been compromised from the start by both innocent misinformation and purposeful disinformation. Frankly, that's a game we can't win.

The best we can do is urge others not to unwittingly play the role intended for them by the architects of these problem, reaction, solution-type events. That is, within our immediate spheres of influence, we should try to shape the public "reaction" in such a way that it runs contrary to the "solution(s)" the architects have apparently been going for.

Look at the bulk of the responses you've gotten here, not only in this particular thread but during the entirety of your time on this board, and ask yourself: is what I'm doing helping or harming the cause (whatever that word might mean to you)?

dale smith said:
OMG! A news site that posted something the state controlled media didn't report! Because if it didn't come from the state controlled media, it didn't happen. ...
I see. Alex Jones and Matt Drudge are part of the "state controlled media", then? o_O

Don't get me wrong; I've heard of 'controlled opposition', ... but Alex Jones?! :laugh:

dale smith said:
...The eye witness accounts that claim there was more than one shooter substantiates this claim and then you add the crisis actors and thefaked injured it all points to this being just another psy-op. ...
Listen, I haven't bought into a single 'official narrative' since my eyes were opened to the truth regarding 9/11.

However, I think we have to be careful not to get caught up in an internet sleuthing game that's been compromised from the start by both innocent misinformation and purposeful disinformation. Frankly, that's a game we can't win.

The best we can do is urge others not to unwittingly play the role intended for them by the architects of these problem, reaction, solution-type events. That is, within our immediate spheres of influence, we should try to shape the public "reaction" in such a way that it runs contrary to the "solution(s)" the architects have apparently been going for.

Look at the bulk of the responses you've gotten here, not only in this particular thread but during the entirety of your time on this board, and ask yourself: is what I'm doing helping or harming the cause (whatever that word might mean to you)?

You two....

A song dedicated to the conspiracy folks:

dale smith said:

dale smith said:

I find patterns and I connect things based on what I have learned from a lot of due diligence. What we are facing is not easy and it's not even a battle of flesh and blood but evilness in high places (Ephesians 6-12). I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours reading, researching, listening to documentaries and lectures on-line by downloading them to my I-Pod and listening to them while at work and jotting down notes to do some proper vetting later. Those that are awake (such as yourself) already know that something is amiss and that is a good thing. I know from so many of the false flag events like the OKC bombing that the CIA, FBI and ATF will set people up to commit crimes and or catch them after they entrapped them and then claim credit for "cracking the case" that the article that I am posting is more than plausible.

There is nothing about the Orlando shooting that passes my sniff test. It reeks of "gubermint" involvement with Mateen and his father's ties to the state department. Not even 24 hours after this event, my e-mail box was full of leftwing groups wanting me to sign petitions to ban "assault weapons". There is an agenda and the powers that be keep ratcheting up the events. The globalist plan that they want to put in place is not conducive to an armed society so they are creating events that will lead to total gun confiscation. America is the last stand of what passes for a free and open society and that window closes more and more every day. There are some good people here that know that I speak from a position of knowledge and they send me e-mails to encourage what I write but they lack the ability to go as in depth that I do so they just support me in other ways. They are changing America and not in a good way and it has nothing to do with political parties. This is an oligarch of bloodline families that wish to bring in a totalitarian, communist world government system with their families sitting at the top.

Forum List

Back