Omar Mateen: Was he a possible Serial Killer that became a Mass Shooter?

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Many are fixating on the ex-wife comments and evidence of Omar Mateen was homosexual but let me ask could he have been a possible Serial Killer that failed to lure his victims to their death and instead became a mass shooter?

There is no doubt that Omar Mateen suffered from mental illness and was the classic case of a person that would kill someone one day but I do ponder if the man was trying to become a serial killer with him using dating apps and going to gay nightclubs to lure possible victims to their death?

Many will review this case for years to come to find out where the FBI failed and what can be done to profile the next Omar Mateen but what is clear the man had so many issues and should have been locked in a mental hospital with daily doses of Thorazine administered...

Note:

The reason why this thread was created here is because it is a theory of mine with no exact evidence to support the view I am taking.

Last edited:

Note:

The reason why this thread was created here is because it is a theory of mine with no exact evidence to support the view I am taking.

Kinda like the warren commissions fairy tale that oswald was the lone assassin or the 9/11 commission report that 19 muslims and Bin Laden did 9/11.:up:

Granny says, "Dat's right - good riddance to bad rubbish...
icon_grandma.gif

Pulse nightclub killer Omar Mateen buried in low-key Florida cemetery
Thursday, June 23, 2016 - The body of the madman who gunned down 49 people at an Orlando nightclub was quietly laid to rest at a Muslim graveyard about 200 miles south of the city, it was reported Thursday.
Omar Mateen was buried at the Muslim Cemetery of South Florida in Hialeah Gardens, which is outside of Miami, USA Today reported. His body was prepared for burial at Riyadh Ul Jannah Funeral Home in Hialeah, the paper said, citing a death certificate issued Wednesday afternoon. The document says Mateen’s father, Seddique Mateen, claimed his twisted son’s body on Monday.

It’s unclear whether any sort of ceremony was held. Photos taken by Splash News show a newly filled, unmarked grave at the cemetery. An unidentified cemetery official told NBC Mateen was a “bad guy,” but "everybody deserves a place and we don't know his side of the story so he is entitled to be buried like anyone else."

Mateen's father declined to comment on his son’s burial to USA Today. Mateen, 29, killed 49 people and injured over 50 others at Pulse nightclub on June 12. It was the deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman in U.S. history.

Pulse nightclub killer Omar Mateen buried in low-key cemetery

No, he's just a garden variety muslim mass killer, well respected by friends and family, encouraged by the same to follow the path he embarked upon.

Forum List

Back