False Flag Event Just Like I Said.......

WWII was fake also....same with WWI...all faked...no one ever died...

the sheep are so much in denial mode.

Thats interesting that you mentioned WWII because FDR was just as much of a criminal and traiter to americans murdering them same as Bush murdered 3000 americans the fact same as Bush he KNEW pearl harbour was going to be attacked and allowed it to happen same as Bush did on 9/11.

Of course a high ranking admiral in the navy writing this in his book DAY OF DECEIT means nothing to you the fact he called FDR a traiter along with other high ranking military officials as well.:rolleyes:

thats the logic of you government worshippers of the goverment,worship and defend their version of events no matter how absurd they are because the media and government tells you its the truth,rather than listen to eyewitness reports that refute their version or credible experts in their fields.

great logic there.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waits for resident troll grandma to use the dumb smiley the truth hurts so much.:happy-1:
Robert Stinnett is the author of Day of Deceit. He was not an Admiral. He served as a photographer in WWII. His book is a classic conspiracy theory hack piece and has been widely debunked.
Little tidbits like calling a life long opinion writer for a very partisan newspaper (Chicago Tribune) a high ranking Admiral is what makes these conspiracy theories so hard to believe. A hack piece is attempted to look viable by simply lying or misinforming about the author. Most of the followers of this crap don't even know they are being suckers.

Major George Jordan's Diaries is yet another debunked piece, right? He showed how the industrialists in America opened up their patent offices to the Commies in the early and mid 40's. How about the research of Antony Sutton that proved that the militarey industriasl complex was actually funding the North Vietnam via the Soviets and the Gorky plant and how the industrialists and Wall Street actually helped to fund Hitler in WWII? Debunk that, bitch...I fucking DARE you.

I havent done any research on Major Jordons diaries so i cant comment on that one however all the rest of the stuff you said after that,you nailed and were very spot on.
:thup::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

...this is not the only site he ["candyass"] trolls at.He goes to SEVERAL message boards and trolls night and day at all hours.nobody has that much time on their hands UNLESS they of course are a paid shill. ...
One question: how do you know so much about CC's activities on other discussion boards, unless, of course, you've been active on those other boards at all hours yourself?

Make that two questions, the second one being: are YOU a paid shill? :eusa_think:

I've encountered Candy on other boards. She is paid to shout down truthers and push Hillary's campaign, in that order or priority - Israel's priority...

...this is not the only site he ["candyass"] trolls at.He goes to SEVERAL message boards and trolls night and day at all hours.nobody has that much time on their hands UNLESS they of course are a paid shill. ...
One question: how do you know so much about CC's activities on other discussion boards, unless, of course, you've been active on those other boards at all hours yourself?

Make that two questions, the second one being: are YOU a paid shill? :eusa_think:

I've been to other message boards over the years that he trolls on and other sites i just pop in occassionally at and he is there at all hours day and night posting.The difference is i only browse there for a few minutes,I dont post night and day all day long and post lie after lie hours on end.I barely have time to spend here for more than an hour or so.hardly enough time to be a paid shill.lol

someone who dedicates themselves night and day to posting what they KNOW to be lies,even a child can see they are a paid shill.:D

You guys need to make up your minds. Is CC a "he" or a "she"? If you can't even agree on that, why should I put any stock in your agreement on the whole "paid shill" thing? :dunno:

You guys need to make up your minds. Is CC a "he" or a "she"? If you can't even agree on that, why should I put any stock in the whole "paid shill" thing? :dunno:

candyass is clever at fooling people into thinking he is a she.:biggrin: He is a dude who is pretending to be a she.Heck knowing him,what a psychotic lunatic nutcase he is,i wouldnt put it past him if he really DOES think he is a she.:lmao::haha:

after all,he is easily by far the biggest psychotic lunatic paid shill i have ever encountered over the years..
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

for once,we are actually talking about something fun.Lets keep doing this.:up:

Obama is a conflicted gay Muslim

Frank recognizes all of his brothers.

When you first said Frank,I was wondering which frank since I have this troll on ignore.He does the same thing candyass does wheh he cant counter facts that 9/11 was an inside job.

Same as how candyass goes into meltdown mode and gets angry when he cant refute facts 9/11 was an inside job,Crusader Retard does the same thing when he is backed up against the wall that Reagan was the most corrupt president ever at THE TIME back then.

I am convinced Reagan was a distant cousin of his the way he takes it so personal and goes into meltdown mode when he gets taken to school on that.:D

Forum List

Back