4 year old raped by Syrian refugees in Twin Falls Idaho

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
No, Kat, it's not true.

The actual news source says nothing about Syrian refugees.

The other two "reports" are rightwing hate site blogs and posts.

Obama is spreading hundreds of these savages in small white towns across the West. They are also moving them into Montana. Obamas revenge on areas he thinks are too white and conservative. Oh, and Christian!

Obama is bringing in 10K of these people by September. Hillary Clinton wants to increase it to 65K.

Last edited:
You can forget about any objective reporting by media on Islamo-vermin 'refugees; they run the same blackouts on 'negative news' about them that they do on homosexuals, gansta thuggz, La Raza thuggz, transsexual insanity, and all the rest. How many know the truth about Mathew Sheppard and his killers, for instance? They know all about how the media spun his 'martyrdom' into a massive hate fest against da ebul Xians for months and years, but not any real facts, like the fact that his murderers were his own homosexual gangbang buds, and that Matthew Da Martyr had a juvie arrest record involving sex with two 8 year old boys that were never reported by the 'media'. You can count on the same treatment for Obama's fellow Muslims.

It's story is true, the judge has sealed the case due to the fact all parties (the rapists) involved were under age. They want this hushed up quick.

From the local news affiliate KMVT Channel 11 Twin Falls
Case sealed in alleged Twin Falls rape
Bingo
But in a small community like ours to many people know.
Correct. They don't want the rape case to overshadow this refugee feel good story in Twin Falls as seen on the KMVT homepage.

Refugees give back to community with a home-cooked meal

Obama is spreading hundreds of these savages in small white towns across the West. They are also moving them into Montana. Obamas revenge on areas he thinks are too white and conservative. Oh, and Christian!

Obama is bringing in 10K of these people by September. Hillary Clinton wants to increase it to 65K.

They need massive waves of criminal illegals in Texas, California, and Florida, as well as the rest of the South, so they can 'amnesty' them and hope they vote Democratic. California needs illegals because it's losing Congressional seats and needs them for obvious reasons, and since they have a large Congressional delegation nobody is going to force them to stop using Federal money on welfare and bennies for them, even though it's illegal; they still have over 30 seats and can screw up an agency's budget if one of them decided to enforce the law or something.

It's story is true, the judge has sealed the case due to the fact all parties (the rapists) involved were under age. They want this hushed up quick.

Bingo
Correct. They don't want the rape case to overshadow this refugee feel good story in Twin Falls as seen on the KMVT homepage.

CSI, LOL. There's a petition being ciruculated in Twin Falls County to end funding for the program.
Wish I could sign it. But I'm in the adjacent county. We;ve been fighting this crap for a couple of years now.

You can forget about any objective reporting by media on Islamo-vermin 'refugees; they run the same blackouts on 'negative news' about them that they do on homosexuals, gansta thuggz, La Raza thuggz, transsexual insanity, and all the rest. How many know the truth about Mathew Sheppard and his killers, for instance? They know all about how the media spun his 'martyrdom' into a massive hate fest against da ebul Xians for months and years, but not any real facts, like the fact that his murderers were his own homosexual gangbang buds, and that Matthew Da Martyr had a juvie arrest record involving sex with two 8 year old boys that were never reported by the 'media'. You can count on the same treatment for Obama's fellow Muslims.
If I remember correctly, Sheppard screwed his gay buddies on a drug deal and they took him to the woodshed.....or barbed wire fence so to speak.

They need massive waves of criminal illegals in Texas, California, and Florida, as well as the rest of the South, so they can 'amnesty' them and hope they vote Democratic. California needs illegals because it's losing Congressional seats and needs them for obvious reasons, and since they have a large Congressional delegation nobody is going to force them to stop using Federal money on welfare and bennies for them, even though it's illegal; they still have over 30 seats and can screw up an agency's budget if one of them decided to enforce the law or something.
Well we need to work diligently to get Trump in to stop this forced invasion by Obama, a non-natural born citizen himself.

Bingo

CSI, LOL. There's a petition being ciruculated in Twin Falls County to end funding for the program.
Wish I could sign it. But I'm in the adjacent county. We;ve been fighting this crap for a couple of years now.
Hell Mr. Weaver, I didn't know you were from the area. I got invited to go Chukar and Quail hunting out of Pocatello a few years back. Have you seen any refugees first hand?

If I remember correctly, Sheppard screwed his gay buddies on a drug deal and they took him to the woodshed.....or barbed wire fence so to speak.

They wanted to rob him; they were homo prostitutes he regularly hung out with, and he told them he was going to score a lot of meth or something.

Jason Collins, Matthew Shepard, and the Unravelling of a Noble Lie - Breitbart

These media clowns and their enablers can't seem to find a genuine 'Martyr' at any level; their Ferguson Martyr was caught on tape strong arming a store owner, Saint Trayvon was just a violent thug, Freddie Grey was just another dumbass scammer, etc., etc. Apparently they are too incompetent to dig up a real 'martyr', or there just aren't many of them out there that can pass the smell test.

Bingo

Hell Mr. Weaver, I didn't know you were from the area. I got invited to go Chukar and Quail hunting out of Pocatello a few years back. Have you seen any refugees first hand?
I used to farm north of Paul. I had a few quail around me. I don't remember seeing any Chukar's.
But I don't own a shotgun so I probably wouldn't know one if I saw it.
Refugees. Ya, they have the look of hopelessness.
Had an interesting conversation with one a muzzie. Told me my Bible had 42K contradictions. Had his stepdaughter in my HS sunday school class I taught. Had to admire that girl. Having to put up with his happy horse$$$$ and still come to church.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back