Fall-Out From The Impeachment Thing

...Simply more proof that "slow" is the correct word for you and your party.
Nahhhhh... simply more proof that you Orange Baboon-God worshipers can't find your way off your toxic Orange Kool-Aid adrenaline high...

Besides... it's not MY party... hell, I'm in favor of a great many things that you are... re: Illegals, China, reworking alliances, Islam, cancel-culture, etc...

It's just that your ignorant, arrogant, cowardly, incompetent, foolish, half-senile, crude, lewd, boorish Orange Baboon-God isn't the answer to any of that...

Ya'll have been played by an Orange Idiot-Savant... an empty suit who mouths the words you want to hear, and steals your democracy from under you...

The Democrats are some of the dumbest, politically inept and foolish gaggles on the planet,,, but they only run a distant second to your Korrupt Klown Kar...

You've hitched your wagon to a low-brow... low-class... optics-blind, incompetent prototype National American White People's Party, and it's disintegrating.

OK......OK.......stop begging.

It's simple enough to prove what I've said, that you Wehrmacht......er, Democrat, voters are so stupid you'll vote for whatever they tell you to, even if it voids the Constitution, or aids America's enemies.

See if these simple questions put a cork in your pie hole:

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

And this....

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Admit it.....if you voted for this party....you must be pretty darn stoooooooopid.

A Russian comes on a message board daily, posts prolifically, and pretends he is an American.

I'll give you one guess who I'm talking about.

By the way Comrade, it's "highlight", not "High-lit", although your English is still quite good.
Who are you talking about, NAZI?

Nahhhhh... simply more proof that you Orange Baboon-God worshipers can't find your way off your toxic Orange Kool-Aid adrenaline high...

Besides... it's not MY party... hell, I'm in favor of a great many things that you are... re: Illegals, China, reworking alliances, Islam, cancel-culture, etc...

It's just that your ignorant, arrogant, cowardly, incompetent, foolish, half-senile, crude, lewd, boorish Orange Baboon-God isn't the answer to any of that...

Ya'll have been played by an Orange Idiot-Savant... an empty suit who mouths the words you want to hear, and steals your democracy from under you...

The Democrats are some of the dumbest, politically inept and foolish gaggles on the planet,,, but they only run a distant second to your Korrupt Klown Kar...

You've hitched your wagon to a low-brow... low-class... optics-blind, incompetent prototype National American White People's Party, and it's disintegrating.

It's simple enough to prove what I've said, that you Wehrmacht......er, Democrat, voters are so stupid you'll vote for whatever they tell you to, even if it voids the Constitution, or aids America's enemies.

You are America's enemy, Putin is not our friend. He may be Trump's friend, but he wants to see America weakened, and that's where people like you come in.

A Russian comes on a message board daily, posts prolifically, and pretends he is an American.

By the way Comrade, it's "highlight", not "High-lit", although your English is still quite good.
Anyone who still believes the Russian hoax is an idiot. What does that make you?

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

And this....

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

Admit it.....if you voted for this party....you must be pretty darn stoooooooopid.
Your attempt (and utter failure) at deflecting attention away from your slavish devotion to a profoundly corrupt, selfish and evil demigod is noted.

You know, it's funny - some people (like me) were down on Trump for at times alienating independent voters, especially women, with his demeanor and attitude while in office. I thought Trump might've hurt himself in that 1st debate in particular, the way he kept interrupting Biden didn't go over too well with some people. So, here we are now except the shoe is on the other foot; it is the democrats IMHO that have alienated some independents and possibly some Trump voters with this bullshit trial. It's like they're telling the voters that we don't trust you to vote properly, and so we have to try to ensure Trump can't run for office because you stupid bastards might re-elect him.

I guess they're not too confident that they can do a good enough job while they have the WH and the majorities in both chambers of Congress, to get re-elected. It's not enough that they have the media, academia, Hollywood, and Lebron freakin' James on their side.
Another way to look at it is the Dems gave the GOP a chance to clean up their mess and get out from under Trump's thumb. They did neither and it may come back to bite them big time.

What 'mess'????
The physical mess at the Capitol:
f1eddeb98c1866f9bd67902267ce8993

Political mess at the Capitol:
05b4b913-a1b7-4523-b1ec-3085cff391f9-VPC_MARJORIE_TAYLOR_GREENE_VOTE_DESK.00_00_34_27.Still002.jpg

Let's remind all of the year-long "mess" your party engineered.

And this attack on the center of our democracy:

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Facts and you are strangers. Let's talk about the Republican mess.

The FBI arrested several extreme right wing individuals for attempting to kidnap the Michigan governor. The Republican state majority leader appeared with several of them.

Extreme right wing militia members showed up in Michigan's legislative chambers with rifles to intimidate legislatore.

Now to your lies.

1 The election was not stolen by Democrats. Republicans attempted to steal the election by making false claims. It was extreme right wing Trump supporters who launched a terrorist attack on the capitol. Law enforcement has found no evidence of involvement by antifa or blm. In both instances, you are raising a false flag. You are the one using Nazi tactics.

2. The White House was never under seige. There was no attack on America. What is forgotten is that Trump used tear gas on peaceful protestors. Several agency heads lied about the necessity for such a operation. It was all about a political photo-op. Both the then defense secretary and Gen Milley admitted this and that they should not have been there.

What we found out from the impeachment videos was how much worse the capitol breach was. M9ike Pence was rushed out of the capitol complex with protestors 100 feet or so away. In addition to Pence, a military aide with tyhe nuclear football was there as well.
Mitt Romney was unaware of the protestors and was walking towards them before a capitol officer turned him aroung and told him to get out of there.

Do you really want to compare what happened with Trump's goons to what happened in the White House? They were never under siege. Amy Sisking got it right. “Trump hiding out in a bunker Friday, and shutting off the lights at the White House Sunday – both over a few hundred protesters – will be forever remembered as defining moments of his presidency when he was revealed as a coward, not the strongman he advertised.”

You are America's enemy, Putin is not our friend. He may be Trump's friend, but he wants to see America weakened, and that's where people like you come in.

I'm certainly happy to be your enemy....after all, I am a warrior in the war against ignorance.

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends."
- William Butler Yeats

And this....

Your attempt (and utter failure) at deflecting attention away from your slavish devotion to a profoundlyI corrupt, selfish and evil demigod is noted.

I'll put down that you couldn't answer the two questions for personal reasons......you didn't have the integrity nor the mental capacity.

OK with you?

You know, it's funny - some people (like me) were down on Trump for at times alienating independent voters, especially women, with his demeanor and attitude while in office. I thought Trump might've hurt himself in that 1st debate in particular, the way he kept interrupting Biden didn't go over too well with some people. So, here we are now except the shoe is on the other foot; it is the democrats IMHO that have alienated some independents and possibly some Trump voters with this bullshit trial. It's like they're telling the voters that we don't trust you to vote properly, and so we have to try to ensure Trump can't run for office because you stupid bastards might re-elect him.

I guess they're not too confident that they can do a good enough job while they have the WH and the majorities in both chambers of Congress, to get re-elected. It's not enough that they have the media, academia, Hollywood, and Lebron freakin' James on their side.
Another way to look at it is the Dems gave the GOP a chance to clean up their mess and get out from under Trump's thumb. They did neither and it may come back to bite them big time.

What 'mess'????
The physical mess at the Capitol:
f1eddeb98c1866f9bd67902267ce8993

Political mess at the Capitol:
05b4b913-a1b7-4523-b1ec-3085cff391f9-VPC_MARJORIE_TAYLOR_GREENE_VOTE_DESK.00_00_34_27.Still002.jpg

Let's remind all of the year-long "mess" your party engineered.

And this attack on the center of our democracy:

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Facts and you are strangers. Let's talk about the Republican mess.

The FBI arrested several extreme right wing individuals for attempting to kidnap the Michigan governor. The Republican state majority leader appeared with several of them.

Extreme right wing militia members showed up in Michigan's legislative chambers with rifles to intimidate legislatore.

Now to your lies.

1 The election was not stolen by Democrats. Republicans attempted to steal the election by making false claims. It was extreme right wing Trump supporters who launched a terrorist attack on the capitol. Law enforcement has found no evidence of involvement by antifa or blm. In both instances, you are raising a false flag. You are the one using Nazi tactics.

2. The White House was never under seige. There was no attack on America. What is forgotten is that Trump used tear gas on peaceful protestors. Several agency heads lied about the necessity for such a operation. It was all about a political photo-op. Both the then defense secretary and Gen Milley admitted this and that they should not have been there.

What we found out from the impeachment videos was how much worse the capitol breach was. M9ike Pence was rushed out of the capitol complex with protestors 100 feet or so away. In addition to Pence, a military aide with tyhe nuclear football was there as well.
Mitt Romney was unaware of the protestors and was walking towards them before a capitol officer turned him aroung and told him to get out of there.

Do you really want to compare what happened with Trump's goons to what happened in the White House? They were never under siege. Amy Sisking got it right. “Trump hiding out in a bunker Friday, and shutting off the lights at the White House Sunday – both over a few hundred protesters – will be forever remembered as defining moments of his presidency when he was revealed as a coward, not the strongman he advertised.”

"The FBI arrested several extreme right wing individuals for attempting to kidnap the Michigan governor. "

No they didn't.

"As you probably know, the FBI has arrested six men who allegedly plotted to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. At least three of the six have been shown to be BLM, Antifa, anti-Trump radicals. Maybe the count has risen since I last checked in on the story."

You Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, lie about everything.

High-lit a major difference between the Left and the Right......

......education.

"NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell flubbed an attempt to fact-check GOP Sen. Ted Cruz’s reference to a quote by Shakespeare, inviting some “double, double toil and trouble.”

Cruz (R-Texas) was discussing the second Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump on Fox News Wednesday when he invoked a line from Shakespeare.

“It’s reminiscent of Shakespeare [in] that it is full of sound and fury, and yet signifying nothing,” he said, reciting a soliloquy from “Macbeth.”

But Mitchell apparently thought the quote came from author William Faulkner of Mississippi instead of the Bard of Avon."
NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

I don't wanna say Democrats are stoooooooopid......

...let's just say they are unlucky when it comes to thinking.

This 2nd impeachment was more entertaining than the first.

I'd actually like a nutter pleaz?

1613328898845.png

...I'll put down that you couldn't answer the two questions for personal reasons......you didn't have the integrity nor the mental capacity. OK with you?
Your continued inability to address your slavish devotion to the Orange Baboon-God and your attempts to mask that using ad hominem attack tells us what we need to know.

...I'll put down that you couldn't answer the two questions for personal reasons......you didn't have the integrity nor the mental capacity. OK with you?
Your continued inability to address your slavish devotion to the Orange Baboon-God and your attempts to mask that using ad hominem attack tells us what we need to know.

Gee.....I searched and searched and still can't find your answer to these two questions.....

And this....

Gee.....I searched and searched and still can't find your answer to these two questions.....

And this....

That's because you asked two questions which were entirely unrelated to the points that I was originally making.

That's called deflection and distraction and you were called-out on it.

And this....

That's because you asked two questions which were entirely unrelated to the points that I was originally making.

That's called deflection and distraction and you were called-out on it.

The questions I asked are pertinent to why Trump is the far better choice as President: policies.

C'mon back when you are able to articulate answers to those two queries.

By the way Comrade
, it's "highlight", not "High-lit", although your English is still quite good.

High-lit is past tense for highlight.

Now what?

Now what? Sounds to me like you're upset I outed your Russian friend. I complimented him on his English though.

ROFL!

Russian friend or not, you admonished him for the use of the word High-lit.
I corrected YOU and asked you what's next, 'now what?'.

In reality you trolled the thread in post #3 and I let it slide in an attempt to interact with you.

Next issue?

Democrats authorized, shielded, and supported the year-long riots, assaults, arsons, anarko-communism of the BLM and ANTIFA.
Link or lie?
"Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis"

Portland DA Won’t Pursue Charges Against Most Protesters

And yet again you have proven that I never lie, and I'm never wrong.
You always lie. From your link:
district attorney, Schmidt announced Tuesday that his office will decline to prosecute cases related to the protests that do not involve violence, theft, or deliberate property damage. His office will not pursue charges of disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer, criminal trespass and most charges of rioting. There will be no change in how prosecutors handle cases like arson and assault.

WTH?
That's EXACTLY what the second link PC supplied, states, word for word.

How is it a lie?

Democrats authorized, shielded, and supported the year-long riots, assaults, arsons, anarko-communism of the BLM and ANTIFA.
Link or lie?
"Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis"

Portland DA Won’t Pursue Charges Against Most Protesters

And yet again you have proven that I never lie, and I'm never wrong.
You always lie. From your link:
district attorney, Schmidt announced Tuesday that his office will decline to prosecute cases related to the protests that do not involve violence, theft, or deliberate property damage. His office will not pursue charges of disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer, criminal trespass and most charges of rioting. There will be no change in how prosecutors handle cases like arson and assault.

WTH?
That's EXACTLY what the second link PC supplied, states, word for word.

How is it a lie?
She wrote: " Democrats authorized, shielded, and supported the year-long riots, assaults, arsons, anarko-communism of the BLM and ANTIFA."
Her link shows the Dems did NOT support arson and assault. She lied.

You are very wrong. I don't see the trial hurting them with independent voters. Independent voters tend to be more moderate while the Republicans are batshit crazy. They are alienating independent voters even further by refusing to hold Trump accountable.

LMAO Well I'm an independent and voted for Trump twice. If he runs in 2024 I'll vote for him again.

Unlike your stupid ass I know a good POTUS when I see one. You voted for Biden and will regret that vote. New Mexico voted Biden and he promptly put 11,000 workers on the unemployment line. Once his EO's kick in anyone who voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it.

High-lit a major difference between the Left and the Right......

......education.

"NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell flubbed an attempt to fact-check GOP Sen. Ted Cruz’s reference to a quote by Shakespeare, inviting some “double, double toil and trouble.”

Cruz (R-Texas) was discussing the second Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump on Fox News Wednesday when he invoked a line from Shakespeare.

“It’s reminiscent of Shakespeare [in] that it is full of sound and fury, and yet signifying nothing,” he said, reciting a soliloquy from “Macbeth.”

But Mitchell apparently thought the quote came from author William Faulkner of Mississippi instead of the Bard of Avon."
NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

I don't wanna say Democrats are stoooooooopid......

...let's just say they are unlucky when it comes to thinking.

OMG. Andrea Mitchell misquoted Shakespeare!!!! What an idiot!!

I notice you haven't once mentioned that Donald Trump incited an insurrection and tried to decapitate the federal government. He sent a mob to the Capitol to kill Mike Pence, and overthrow the election of Joe Biden. And your only comment on the whole process is that a political pundit misquoted Shakespeare.

Talking about putting the emPHAsis on the wrong sylLAbles. Too Policitcally Cowardly to discuss the real issues? Chosing to stay superficial, instead? Do you think that makes you relevent as the nation struggles to excise the cancer that is Donald Trump, from the political scene.

Forum List

Back