Faith failing

I know all the arguments because I believed them myself.

But now God is telling me, LIVE ALONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS and if you disobey me on this I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL.

I've had it.

You're not going to hell just because you're remarrying. My goodness, who taught you these unbiblical things?

All sins are forgivable except one. And it's not the one you're doing, so you don't have to worry about that. But it sounds like you should be concerned about salvation, because if you don't understand the basics of salvation, then that is a problem. Read John 3. Be born again. Jesus stated that repeatedly and emphatically, you must be born again. That is not a church or religious thing. It is a very real thing that happens that changes you, that makes you a new creation.

Yes born again, born again, and born again. You protestants never give up or lead a moral life.

I have to say, one thing the Catholic church is really good at is creating atheists. Through unbiblical doctrines that mislead and confuse people, as we can clearly see on this thread with Blackrook.
tell me what passage in the bible says to paint people with such a broad brush

No different than going to confession, confession = born again.

How many times are people born again (some a lot), with confession at least you receive a penance.
as I understand it confession is for you to confess your sins and not to judge others
People get born over and over again and they go to confession over and over again.

so what?

is it your authority to judge them?

I rightly judge. The RCC is the reason you have Christianity. The created it and nurtured it, to make it was it is today, but Luther had to frick it up.

really?

Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

I'm not a christian and even I know I don't have the right to judge anyone else's choices

Oh you judge too, and you know it.

really?

Quote a post where I have judged anyone?
Everybody judges, and you judge.

so you're proof that I judge people is that everyone judges?

If that's true you should be able to find many examples where I have judged people and quote them

I don't have time or the ambition to rehash your old posts, but I'm sure you judge!!

do you regularly make assertions you have no proof for ?

But now God is telling me, LIVE ALONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS and if you disobey me on this I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL.

I've had it.

You're not going to hell just because you're remarrying. My goodness, who taught you these unbiblical things?

All sins are forgivable except one. And it's not the one you're doing, so you don't have to worry about that. But it sounds like you should be concerned about salvation, because if you don't understand the basics of salvation, then that is a problem. Read John 3. Be born again. Jesus stated that repeatedly and emphatically, you must be born again. That is not a church or religious thing. It is a very real thing that happens that changes you, that makes you a new creation.

Yes born again, born again, and born again. You protestants never give up or lead a moral life.

I have to say, one thing the Catholic church is really good at is creating atheists. Through unbiblical doctrines that mislead and confuse people, as we can clearly see on this thread with Blackrook.

How many times are people born again (some a lot), with confession at least you receive a penance.
as I understand it confession is for you to confess your sins and not to judge others
People get born over and over again and they go to confession over and over again.

so what?

I rightly judge. The RCC is the reason you have Christianity. The created it and nurtured it, to make it was it is today, but Luther had to frick it up.

really?

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

I'm not a christian and even I know I don't have the right to judge anyone else's choices

really?

If that's true you should be able to find many examples where I have judged people and quote them

I don't have time or the ambition to rehash your old posts, but I'm sure you judge!!

I don't have time or the ambition to rehash your old posts, but I'm sure you judge!! I judge the OP thinking he is foolish, they is nothing wrong with getting remarried, but I judge people that cheat on their wives or vice versa.

-----------------------------------
I judge who in the world I hang out with, my husband, my relatives, a guy who is walking up to my door, everybody, and if you don't you must be dead.

I'm finding it hard to believe in anything anymore.

If you've been tracking my progress, I've gone from Catholic to lapsed Catholic and now I'm bordering on non-believer.

The Pope said no problem on using aborted fetuses to make COVID vaccine and that might have put me over the edge towards non-belief.

I've really had it with the Catholic Church.
Cant let someone else's unbelief result in your own
It's not just the Pope. It's the way the Democrats are getting away with stealing the election and there's no one even trying to stop them. It seems that evil wins and that's just that. I'm losing faith because it seems that evil men now outnumber the good.
The Goodies win in the end; including us Micks!!

Greg

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

you called Joe
it's just a picture
stop being such a whining snowflake

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

I don't have time or the ambition to rehash your old posts, but I'm sure you judge!! I judge the OP thinking he is foolish, they is nothing wrong with getting remarried, but I judge people that cheat on their wives or vice versa.

I judge who in the world I hang out with, my husband, my relatives, a guy who is walking up to my door, everybody, and if you don't you must be dead.

wow so defensive.

I don't judge the choices other people make because in all honesty what I think of what other people do has no meaning and will not result in any change of behavior.

it's a wasted effort.

I've had it.

God did it, read Eze 16.

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

wow so defensive.

I don't judge the choices other people make because in all honesty what I think of what other people do has no meaning and will not result in any change of behavior.

it's a wasted effort.

yet you called someone a snowflake.

I've had it.

God did it, read Eze 16.
so that makes it right?

where in the bible does it say you have the same liberties as god?

I was always under the impression that one who believes the bible is the word of god was supposed to do as god tells you.

I've had it.

God did it, read Eze 16.
so that makes it right?

where in the bible does it say you have the same liberties as god?

I was always under the impression that one who believes the bible is the word of god was supposed to do as god tells you.

You will never take the RC out of me, but I'm not a believer anymore.

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

wow so defensive.

it's a wasted effort.

yet you called someone a snowflake.

link

I don't have a link.

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

you called Joe
it's just a picture

hmmm

well I'm not perfect but at least I am trying

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

you called Joe
it's just a picture

hmmm

oh here I found it.
Search results for query: snowflake | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

you called Joe
it's just a picture

hmmm

oh here I found it.
Search results for query: snowflake | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Wow,

WHat hate and fear?

I disagree with your OPINIONS and that is hate?

And What am I trying to make people afraid of?

You're the asshole out there spouting "I think AR 15s are shitty guns and are only good for one thing: killing lots of babies. And if you don't agree with me you are a hateful fear mongerer"

Well guess what Snowflake, millions of other people disagree with you too I guess they are all hateful fear mongerers too

Grow the fuck up
---------------------------------

I rest my case.

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

you called Joe
it's just a picture

hmmm

oh here I found it.
Wow,

WHat hate and fear?

You're the asshole out there spouting "I think AR 15s are shitty guns and are only good for one thing: killing lots of babies. And if you don't agree with me you are a hateful fear mongerer"

Well guess what Snowflake, millions of other people disagree with you too I guess they are all hateful fear mongerers too

Grow the fuck up

yep i let that guy get under my skin

like I said I'm not perfect

I won't try to rationalize my inappropriate response

I've had it.

so what?

really?

really?

you called Joe
it's just a picture

hmmm

oh here I found it.
Wow,

WHat hate and fear?

Grow the fuck up

yep i let that guy get under my skin

like I said I'm not perfect

I won't try to rationalize my inappropriate response

I think people sometimes misunderstand what he meant when he said “do not judge others.”

Of course we judge, there is good judging and bad judging. Same with pride, there is good pride and bad pride. There are other words as well with positive and negative meanings.

The apostle paul says to “make a right (mature) judgment.”

Even believing in Jesus is making a judgment.

Did Jesus judge the Pharisees? - Quora

I think people sometimes misunderstand what he meant when he said “do not judge others.”
Jesus' statement might be better understood from the perspective of, Do not assign motive. We can always judge the results of any action, whether it brought about something good, or whether it failed abysmally. The motives of why people do (or do not) do something are less clear. Good intentions can go awry, and an ill intention can bring something good.

Forum List

Back