Facts Emerging from the Derek Chauvin Trial Show a Different Picture than the One Portrayed by Media

Facts Emerging from the Derek Chauvin Trial Show a Different Picture than the One Portrayed by Media

Comment:
If you recall in the Ferguson case against Darren Wilson NINE black witnesses later admitted having lied to the FBI about what they saw (with no prison time of course, that's only for the rest of us.)
Many of these people have no concept of honest objectivity outside of their own self-serving racist narrative--and they already have shown a tendency to riot with very little provocation, egged on by a corporate media that hates the historic American nation.
The defense has established that Derek Chauvin did not have his knee on the neck of George Floyd, he had ingested a leathal dose of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine (commonly called a Speed Ball). Additionally according to the Medical Examiner's report, Floyd's death was due to drugs and heart problems and suffered cardiac arrest.
Why has the prosecution failed to call the drug dealer that was also in the Mercedes SUV when Floyd was arrested?
It's obvious that Keith Ellison as AG, is obstructing the law by sequestering the drug dealer and claiming the Fifth Amendment from the Defense.
Have you watched any of the trial?! It sounds like all youre doing is repeating old talking points. Asking why the prosecution didn’t call a drug dealer onto the stand?! Serious question... are you retarded?
Hey idiot, he was there and sold Floyd the drugs that killed him. That’s fairly important you retard. Obviously YOU aren’t paying attention as the prosecution’s witnesses destroy their own case.
Well its a good thing you are not a prosecutor because if you called Floyds drug dealer onto the stand then you would be the worst prosecutor in the world. The defense attorney can call the guy if he thinks it’s relevant.

Relevance is another point. What about this guy do you think is relevant to this case? Sounds to me like you just want to defame Floyd’s character and harp on the fact he used drugs. It has nothing to do with the excessive force we can all see on video which ended up killing the man. Did you forget what the case is actually about?
You stupid fuck. You should go away and shut up instead of making a fool of yourself asshole. Hey dumbfuck, he was with Floyd right before that incident started. He sold Floyd the drugs that killed him. He’s strangely pleading the fifth and refusing to talk. Sounds to me like you’re an idiot who thinks boingboing.com is a legitimate source. And who has no clue what has been going on. Who said the prosecutor would call him dumbass? Keep making an idiot of yourself boy.

Comment:
If you recall in the Ferguson case against Darren Wilson NINE black witnesses later admitted having lied to the FBI about what they saw (with no prison time of course, that's only for the rest of us.)
Many of these people have no concept of honest objectivity outside of their own self-serving racist narrative--and they already have shown a tendency to riot with very little provocation, egged on by a corporate media that hates the historic American nation.
The defense has established that Derek Chauvin did not have his knee on the neck of George Floyd, he had ingested a leathal dose of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine (commonly called a Speed Ball). Additionally according to the Medical Examiner's report, Floyd's death was due to drugs and heart problems and suffered cardiac arrest.
Why has the prosecution failed to call the drug dealer that was also in the Mercedes SUV when Floyd was arrested?
It's obvious that Keith Ellison as AG, is obstructing the law by sequestering the drug dealer and claiming the Fifth Amendment from the Defense.
Have you watched any of the trial?! It sounds like all youre doing is repeating old talking points. Asking why the prosecution didn’t call a drug dealer onto the stand?! Serious question... are you retarded?
Hey idiot, he was there and sold Floyd the drugs that killed him. That’s fairly important you retard. Obviously YOU aren’t paying attention as the prosecution’s witnesses destroy their own case.
Well its a good thing you are not a prosecutor because if you called Floyds drug dealer onto the stand then you would be the worst prosecutor in the world. The defense attorney can call the guy if he thinks it’s relevant.

Relevance is another point. What about this guy do you think is relevant to this case? Sounds to me like you just want to defame Floyd’s character and harp on the fact he used drugs. It has nothing to do with the excessive force we can all see on video which ended up killing the man. Did you forget what the case is actually about?
You stupid fuck. You should go away and shut up instead of making a fool of yourself asshole. Hey dumbfuck, he was with Floyd right before that incident started. He sold Floyd the drugs that killed him. He’s strangely pleading the fifth and refusing to talk. Sounds to me like you’re an idiot who thinks boingboing.com is a legitimate source. And who has no clue what has been going on. Who said the prosecutor would call him dumbass? Keep making an idiot of yourself boy.
Who said? Well doc said. You know the person I was directly responding to before you jumped in.... he wrote and I quote...
“Why has the prosecution failed to call the drug dealer that was also in the Mercedes SUV when Floyd was arrested?”

you may apologize now. I’ll consider accepting it

Comment:

Who said? Well doc said. You know the person I was directly responding to before you jumped in.... he wrote and I quote...
“Why has the prosecution failed to call the drug dealer that was also in the Mercedes SUV when Floyd was arrested?”

Fuck you asshole. YOU stated to me why wouldn’t the prosecutor call him when I said no such thing. Deflecting doesn’t cover your stupidity boing boing boy. You can go fuck yourself now. And apologize to all of us for your utter idiocy and lack of knowledge of actual events. You’re beaten again bitch.

Comment:

Fuck you asshole. YOU stated to me why wouldn’t the prosecutor call him when I said no such thing. Deflecting doesn’t cover your stupidity boing boing boy. You can go fuck yourself now. And apologize to all of us for your utter idiocy and lack of knowledge of actual events. You’re beaten again bitch.
Follow the conversation bucko. I’m not here to fix your stupid

Comment:

Your forfeit is noted. Your lack of knowledge exposed again. Try learning something about English and the subject matter before posting boing boing boy. Now go fuck yourself.

Comment:

Your forfeit is noted. Your lack of knowledge exposed again. Try learning something about English and the subject matter before posting boing boing boy. Now go fuck yourself.
Haha, you must have a lot of notes!

Comment:

No dumbfuck. Unlike you, I actually pay attention to facts boing boing boy.

Comment:

All I post is facts. Just like the ones from boing boing which you couldn’t dispute so you mocked the source. Total low IQ move but what I’ve come to expect from you.

Change of Venue should have been given----to states that allow rioters to be run over or shot by national guards....or someone should have stood up the mob early on and not charged Chauvin as the evidence and common sense was always there that Floyd overdosed.

Guilty or innocent? No jury will be squared away...

View attachment 479053
It all depends on whether or not the jury caves in to the terrorists/Demoncrats.

Are all 12 of them pathetic cowards?
They may be racists like the OJ jury.
The jury in the OJ trial made the correct decision.

The state failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. And not only that, The defense proved them wrong even though the burden of proof was not on the defense in the first place.

The science proved that California was wrong beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever, IMO.

The greedy motherfuckers were trying to railroad him.

I have to admit that the Dream Team did create enough doubt to get OJ acquitted. The glove was the key evidence that killed the prosecutions case.

Comment:

~~~~~~
You're correct, but the defense can call Floyd's drug dealer as a hostle witness...

Comment:

All I post is facts. Just like the ones from boing boing which you couldn’t dispute so you mocked the source. Total low IQ move but what I’ve come to expect from you.
You asshole. Your boing boing shit got debunked a bunch of times. Just like your shit here. You’re an uneducated leftist moron. Just as we know and expect. You got owned here and look like a bigger ass trying to lie your way out of it.

Comment:

~~~~~~
You're correct, but the defense can call Floyd's drug dealer as a hostle witness...

Sure... why didn’t they?

Comment:

You asshole. Your boing boing shit got debunked a bunch of times. Just like your shit here. You’re an uneducated leftist moron. Just as we know and expect. You got owned here and look like a bigger ass trying to lie your way out of it.
Hahahhahahaha. You’ve never debunked a thing that I’ve said?! You get mad and resort to name calling like a child but making intelligent rebukes....You don’t even come close. Thanks for the laugh though

Guilty or innocent? No jury will be squared away...

View attachment 479053
It all depends on whether or not the jury caves in to the terrorists/Demoncrats.

Are all 12 of them pathetic cowards?
They may be racists like the OJ jury.
The jury in the OJ trial made the correct decision.

The state failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. And not only that, The defense proved them wrong even though the burden of proof was not on the defense in the first place.

The science proved that California was wrong beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever, IMO.

The greedy motherfuckers were trying to railroad him.

I have to admit that the Dream Team did create enough doubt to get OJ acquitted. The glove was the key evidence that killed the prosecutions case.
No, the dream team only created doubt per specific pieces of evidence. That’s not doubt of actual guilt. The jury were racists.
Unfortunately, OJ had truly transcended race but became black again after his crime. The race opportunists swarmed like vultures.

Comment:

Hahahhahahaha. You’ve never debunked a thing that I’ve said?! You get mad and resort to name calling like a child but making intelligent rebukes....You don’t even come close. Thanks for the laugh though
Yes I have debunked lots of your bullshit boing boing boy. Don’t compare education with me either, you’ll lose that too liar. Keep laughing as Chauvin walks. Now go fuck yourself proven liar. You’re a little bitch who has nothing but Dim talking points.

Comment:

Yes I have debunked lots of your bullshit boing boing boy. Don’t compare education with me either, you’ll lose that too liar. Keep laughing as Chauvin walks. Now go fuck yourself proven liar. You’re a little bitch who has nothing but Dim talking points.
It’s not really a laughing situation but I will shake my head at your stupidity just like all the other things you’ve been wrong about. How’s Trumps second term going BTW?

Forum List

Back