Facts about black murders the Chicago protestors really don't want to talk about...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We have a bunch of fools protesting the shooting of a black thug.......the cop who did it was wrong, he is going to go to jail...and that should be the end of it...but the race hustlers, and left wing haters are out to make money....

Instead of protesting the police and shutting down Chicago Stores at Christmas shopping season...they should go into the neighborhoods where the murders are happening....and stop those..they will save more lives that way....

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime - Breitbart

FACT 1. Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968.

According to FBI data, 4,906 black people murdered other blacks in 2010 and 2011. That is 1,460 more black Americans killed by other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968, according to the Tuskegee Institute.

FACT 5. It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone.

University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime datafrom the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control andfound that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012.

Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period.

We have a bunch of fools protesting the shooting of a black thug.......the cop who did it was wrong, he is going to go to jail...and that should be the end of it...
Yes, that should be the end of it, and yet you try to use numbers to try to justify it by saying Well, really, ain't that bad...

We have a bunch of fools protesting the shooting of a black thug.......the cop who did it was wrong, he is going to go to jail...and that should be the end of it...
Yes, that should be the end of it, and yet you try to use numbers to try to justify it by saying Well, really, ain't that bad...
He'll use statistics to demonize black people, only a tiny fraction of which have ever killed anyone, and then he'll use very similar statistics to defend guns. 2Aguy is no different than the other racists on this board.

The OP reminds me of a younger me - before I realized that the NRA had become evil shit after it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.

He'll use statistics to demonize black people, only a tiny fraction of which have ever killed anyone, and then he'll use very similar statistics to defend guns. 2Aguy is no different than the other racists on this board.

He doesn't have to demonize Black people. They are doing one helluva job of doing it all on their own.

He doesn't have to demonize Black people. They are doing one helluva job of doing it all on their own.
If only they were like this guy instead:
151128083523-robert-dear-mugshot-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooter-medium-plus-169.jpg

Ya know what's hilarious about your post. Is the Lib that posted right after you said the exact same thing.
minimizing.
You libs are a hoot.

Ya know what's hilarious about your post. Is the Lib that posted right after you said the exact same thing.
minimizing.
You libs are a hoot.
And in this case, right.

Some whitey bitch gets killed by an illegal beaner in SF and my response is, ah fuck her, that hardly ever happens. That work for you? Oh right, you guys had kittens and hard-ons over that one...

You realize that for 13% of the population they murder about 50% of the people.....guns...can't murder anyone...takes a person to do that....

No...not demonizing black democrats....demonizing democrat racism and policies targeted toward hurting other human beings who happen to be black.....

No...not demonizing black democrats....demonizing democrat racism and policies targeted toward hurting other human beings who happen to be black.....
That dogma won't hunt. Drop it, it's just dumb.

The GOP is so great for ******* that they won't vote for you? What are they, stupid?

Interesting you say that since none of it is mentioned in the op :rolleyes:

:fu:

It is in everything else I post......in this post I am pointing out the black lies matter lies as they cause crap in Chicago....

It is in everything else I post......in this post I am pointing out the black lies matter lies as they cause crap in Chicago....
Black Lives Matter's stats are accurate. You've taken the opposing view; you have no problem with police brutality or police killing unarmed black people. What a cause to support.

Black Lives Matter's stats are accurate. You've taken the opposing view; you have no problem with police brutality or police killing unarmed black people. What a cause to support.

Dipshit...I just said the cop is going to jail.....black lies matter are not correct.....more whites are killed by cops than blacks...and they are shooting armed resisting blacks...the kid was high and had a knife.....he wasn't walking to church........

...the kid was high and had a knife.....he wasn't walking to church........
So that makes the cop killing him alright then...

How long before you learn this lesson? That last part, don't included it. It makes you an apologist for murder, by the police, like this:

Well, I'm pissed about the Altar Boy the cops killed while he was helping an old lady across the street, but this ****** was smoking dope on the corner so fuck him.

Last edited:

Dipshit...I just said the cop is going to jail.....black lies matter are not correct.....more whites are killed by cops than blacks...and they are shooting armed resisting blacks...the kid was high and had a knife.....he wasn't walking to church........
Okay we've already established you approve of police killing black people. You don't have to prove it anymore.

minimizing.
You libs are a hoot.
And in this case, right.

Some whitey bitch gets killed by an illegal beaner in SF and my response is, ah fuck her, that hardly ever happens. That work for you? Oh right, you guys had kittens and hard-ons over that one...
No, the case is you criticized the op for minimizing, and the very next post, by a lib, minimized the number involved.
I mean if you can't see that, then you're certainly not as you're smart as you would like us to believe you are.

Forum List

Back