Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

I have publicly shamed people on social media.

I have bathrooms on a jobsite I have been working on for several weeks now. On occasion I need plumbing or electrical parts and have to goto Home Depot. It's been busier than a Kohls on Christmas with people buying flowers, shrubs and all other manner of superfluous bullshit. Your flower gardens are not more important than public health.
My customer NEEDS functioning bathrooms. You don't need more fucking tulips.

View attachment 319009View attachment 319010
Bottom picture, what is that area off to the right?
A custom shower with a bench. The curb and concrete work has not been done yet when that photo was taken.
View attachment 319012
Very nice.

I have bathrooms on a jobsite I have been working on for several weeks now. On occasion I need plumbing or electrical parts and have to goto Home Depot. It's been busier than a Kohls on Christmas with people buying flowers, shrubs and all other manner of superfluous bullshit. Your flower gardens are not more important than public health.

This is a FREE COUNTRY........Nobody is going to tell me that I can't go out and buy a dang plant if I want to.

Not that I have done so.............but I WILL DO SO IF I WANT..........Nice work by the way......looks good..........and stop telling others what to do.........LOL

I'll give you an example Grandpa

How do you know what those flowers mean to people. How do you know if there's not a cancer patient in the house, dying, and tulips are their favorite flowers, etc, etc, etc. You don't know. No one knows what anyone is going through

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.
Where did they get them? None around here.

Bottom picture, what is that area off to the right?
A custom shower with a bench. The curb and concrete work has not been done yet when that photo was taken.
View attachment 319012
Very nice.
Here's the before and after
20190715_081650.jpg
20190812_113426.jpg

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.

Oh you're supposed to make them, or just cover with a scarf.

I will choose not to, and already, the shaming has started on community pages.

You can't buy them here.............if you wanted to..........there AREN'T ANY.

I would rather not live in a COMPLETE police state. I don't think COVID warrants a police state. Do you? Really.
View attachment 319004
I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
View attachment 319005

Right, accept all the edicts of The State and their Useful Idiots and don't complain, Comrade!

Whoa. Great laughs this morning
Do let us know when you're done whining.

That's not gonna happen. Karen here needs to complain. It breathes life into her dead soul.

Honey let me tell you what a Karen is. A Karen is someone who gets up in everyone's business. A shamer, a nitpicker, a tattler. These are the people calling the police for kids playing in neighborhoods, people not social distancing, and etc.

Me appropriately calling out shaming and hurting your feelings does not make me a Karen.
THANK YOU for explaining what a Karen is. I've been hearing it everywhere and had no idea what it is.

I would rather not live in a COMPLETE police state. I don't think COVID warrants a police state. Do you? Really.
View attachment 319004
I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
View attachment 319005

Right, accept all the edicts of The State and their Useful Idiots and don't complain, Comrade!

Whoa. Great laughs this morning
Do let us know when you're done whining.

That's not gonna happen. Karen here needs to complain. It breathes life into her dead soul.

Honey let me tell you what a Karen is. A Karen is someone who gets up in everyone's business. A shamer, a nitpicker, a tattler. These are the people calling the police for kids playing in neighborhoods, people not social distancing, and etc.

Me appropriately calling out shaming and hurting your feelings does not make me a Karen.
THANK YOU for explaining what a Karen is. I've been hearing it everywhere and had no idea what it is.
We must be too old for these youngsters..........I had NO CLUE.

I thought there was a shortage.....

Here's a moron who cannot understand the difference between types of masks. Let's all listen to him!
Actually dumbass the daughter has asthma and is out of state so we've been buying things and sending em too her....ain't any type of masks anywhere ......

The type of mask that everyone is being asked to wear is something that cab be made at home. A bandana or a scarf can substitute.

That's why your comment is dumb as shit.
Wouldn't do the daughter damn bit of good.

Sure it would. It would REDUCE the chance that someone she gets near ( anyone ) who might be infected and a symptomatic could spread to her if THEY were wearing one.

That is part of the solution. Don’t you want to be part of the solution?

If your daughter goes to the store, she’d be safer ( not completely safe, but safer ) if everyone in the store was wearing a simple homemade mask.

That is not guesswork. That is fact.

How do you know what those flowers mean to people. How do you know if there's not a cancer patient in the house, dying, and tulips are their favorite flowers, etc, etc, etc. You don't know. No one knows what anyone is going through
They are buying tons of landscaping shit. I get that people are home and bored but some of us have an actual job to do to get someones home in a useable state. Risking spreading a deadly virus to do some gardening is irresponsible.
And then you have to consider the fact that they are violating lock down orders. If everyone just blows it off then the government truly cracks down we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.

Bought N 95 on Janaury 15th, yesterday ordered 100 of the masks like they give you in a doctor's office when you're sick on Amazon.

Oh you're supposed to make them, or just cover with a scarf.

I will choose not to, and already, the shaming has started on community pages.
Fuck that. I'm not making one and I'm not wearing one. There is not a single case in our county and I've been pushed about as far as I'm going to be.

I thought there was a shortage.....

Here's a moron who cannot understand the difference between types of masks. Let's all listen to him!
Actually dumbass the daughter has asthma and is out of state so we've been buying things and sending em too her....ain't any type of masks anywhere ......

The type of mask that everyone is being asked to wear is something that cab be made at home. A bandana or a scarf can substitute.

That's why your comment is dumb as shit.
Wouldn't do the daughter damn bit of good.

Sure it would. It would REDUCE the chance that someone she gets near ( anyone ) who might be infected and a symptomatic could spread to her if THEY were wearing one.

That is part of the solution. Don’t you want to be part of the solution?

If your daughter goes to the store, she’d be safer ( not completely safe, but safer ) if everyone in the store was wearing a simple homemade mask.

That is not guesswork. That is fact.
Not....

Bought N 95 on Janaury 15th, yesterday ordered 100 of the masks like they give you in a doctor's office when you're sick on Amazon.
And the Hospitals are begging for them...................Imagine that.........You do understand that the medical community NEEDS THEM..........then it NEEDS TO BE workers in a store.............they are on the front lines of this.............everyday THOUSANDS of people coming through the check outs..........they will be the HARDEST HIT.......they don't have the masks.

The latest "order" to wear face masks in public is sort of bizarre. A lot of businesses bar face masks because they are concerned about being robbed. "no masks allowed in store" is a common sign around here.

This will also make masked liberal groups like Antifa and the Triple K acceptable.

They are buying tons of landscaping shit. I get that people are home and bored but some of us have an actual job to do to get someones home in a useable state. Risking spreading a deadly virus to do some gardening is irresponsible.
And then you have to consider the fact that they are violating lock down orders. If everyone just blows it off then the government truly cracks down we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.

Everyone gets to definite what is essential to them. Maybe they are looking at your purchases and thinking they are not essential, that this was a bad time to redo interior work.

We all need to judge less. A lot less.

Forum List

Back