Eyewitnesses to Trump scare in Reno speak out.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EYEWITNESSES TO TRUMP SCARE IN RENO SPEAK OUT
Here's what happened

Eyewitnesses who were in attendance at Donald Trump’s Reno, Nevada, rally on November 5, 2016 speak out about what they saw when a reported assassin was tackled by Secret Service.

Eyewitnesses to Trump Scare in Reno Speak Out
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well someone speaks out, and there you go. They were at the speech so there you go.lol I don't feel like writing anything at this moment to damn early in the morning.

Wouldn't put it past Trump to have planted the guy in the audience himself. He's trying to draw attention to himself, again, and pit righties against lefties. I'll bet you a million bucks the "assassin" will magically turn out to be a registered democrat.

Here's what happened

Eyewitnesses who were in attendance at Donald Trump’s Reno, Nevada, rally on November 5, 2016 speak out about what they saw when a reported assassin was tackled by Secret Service.

Well someone speaks out, and there you go. They were at the speech so there you go.lol I don't feel like writing anything at this moment to damn early in the morning.

There was no gun.

Here's what happened

There was no gun.

Where did he claim he did have a gun in that post?

Here's what happened

There was no gun.

Did you watch the video? The so called eye witness claims there is a gun, that the man had it in a holster. And he can't explain how the guy got it into the venue. It's ridiculous. There was no gun and no assassination attempt

Here's what happened

It was Comey man...the fucking FBI and Comey are out to sabotage the election man...(lol)

Here's what happened

There was no gun.

Did you watch the video? The so called eye witness claims there is a gun, that the man had it in a holster. And he can't explain how the guy got it into the venue. It's ridiculous. There was no gun and no assassination attempt

I was referring to the OP. We already know from reports last night there was no gun.

Just another example of the extreme hyperbole of the 'Conservatives'. No gun, no violence, just held up a sign reading 'Republicans against Trump'. And you RWNJs go ape shit.

Just another example of the extreme hyperbole of the 'Conservatives'. No gun, no violence, just held up a sign reading 'Republicans against Trump'. And you RWNJs go ape shit.
Even holding up a copy of the Constitution gets you kicked out of a Trump rally...or being black with intent.

It's already been well established that the man was an anti-Trump Republican who held up an anti-Trump sign. The people around him started harassing him and someone falsely yelled out that he had a gun. He had no gun whatsoever, as the police have already stated, hence the reason he was never arrested.

You can put your Alex Jones conspiracy bullshit back to bed, loon.

Wouldn't put it past Trump to have planted the guy in the audience himself. He's trying to draw attention to himself, again, and pit righties against lefties. I'll bet you a million bucks the "assassin" will magically turn out to be a registered democrat.

The only assholes planting people in the audience to incite violence are bob craemer and scott foval...two democrat activists paid directly by the Democrat National Committee and getting their orders from the Director of Special Events...to plant people at Trump rallies and to shut down Trump rallies...and it is all on video where they confess to all of it....and state that the Democrat National Committee is paid by the hilary camp and get their orders from her.......

It's already been well established that the man was an anti-Trump Republican who held up an anti-Trump sign. The people around him started harassing him and someone falsely yelled out that he had a gun. He had no gun whatsoever, as the police have already stated, hence the reason he was never arrested.

You can put your Alex Jones conspiracy bullshit back to bed, loon.
he's the rino from reno, and he's making america great again, his way of endorsing trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back