Eye color surgery

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
There is eye color surgery available. To change permanently your eye color. I wouldnt do it, but some of the colors and results look beautiful. Which is your favourite? My favourite is honey/gold.

Look at the after/before

There is eye color surgery available. To change permanently your eye color. I wouldnt do it, but some of the colors and results look beautiful. Which is your favourite? My favourite is honey/gold.

Look at the after/before

I like Hangover Red.

Look at the after/before

I like Hangover Red.

I was told I have "ruset" eyes, that is a variation of dark brown. With a reddish tone, or reddish-brown. Ruset means reddish-brown.

Face.jpg
Face.jpg
browneyecolourchart.png

I now have eyes of different colours. Has to do with cataract surgery and a doctor with a great sense of humor. It was not unplanned; a thought that occurred to each of us independently.

I now have eyes of different colours. Has to do with cataract surgery and a doctor with a great sense of humor. It was not unplanned; a thought that occurred to each of us independently.

really? nice

I would love to have my eyes two different colors....one my hazel color and the other violet! heheheh

It's very sad to see all these surgeries done to people, to add, to take off, to change the physical...all these poor women ...and these poor men too.....

Happiness is not find that way.:confused:

Oh well!

Here's my all time favorite eyes. Damn they burn a hole right through ya.

1601608840432.png

Watch out for these eyes (X-ray vision)

1601609466548.png
1601609596118.png

It's very sad to see all these surgeries done to people, to add, to take off, to change the physical...all these poor women ...and these poor men too.....

Happiness is not find that way.:confused:

Oh well!
I wouldnt do it either, precisely because you can go blind and because I also accept my pigment. I do think I dont have the most striking eye colour though, but if I had to change I wouldnt even know which one to go for, because there are so many striking ones, like tropical green, intense riviera blue, emerald green, honey/gold etc. I couldnt even choose, they are all so striking but they have one thing in common, they are "colored" and "lighter" then my dark eyes, but that being said I still accept my eye colour and I like my vision just like you and also because I dont want to be unnatural. I want to be natural.

really? nice

I would love to have my eyes two different colors....one my hazel color and the other violet! heheheh

A word of caution: In my case the coloured cataract lens is external, not the conventional internal variety. That was not by choice - due to a condition that precluded the standard internal lens. Now the colour.....that was by choice but it was the surgeon who reserved the right to pick one. T'was fine with me and I'm quite happy with wot she chose.

Having now been through two surgeries on my leg, since breaking it a bit over a year ago, I have to say that I cannot imagine any sane person undergoing surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

Surgery is destructive.

With a car, if you need to repair something inside, you just open the hood, and there it is. With machines of any kind, there are panels that open, things to be unscrewed, ways to non-destructively gain access to whatever needs to be repaired or altered. On a human body, getting at anything inside means cutting through whatever tissue stands between the surgeon and the work that he is to do. It means inflicting deep, painful wounds.

At this point, I am more wounded by the surgery, than I am by the original injury. Of course, the surgery was necessary to mitigate that injury, and I am better off than if my leg was just left broken. It's a fair trade, a bunch of soft-tissue damage that, in time, will heal, in exchange for a broken bone that otherwise would not.

To have prettier eyes, or a more appealing nose, or any other cosmetic improvement, I cannot see how it could be anywhere close to a worthwhile trade. I'd rather be ugly in appearance, than have any amount of surgery done to make me handsome.

Look at the after/before

You should focus on weight loss. And head size. Dont be greedy

Look at the after/before

Mort look what happened to Michael Jackson. Some people once they start the cosmetic surgery become addicted. Your eyes are OK as they are.
Why not just get coloured contact lenses if you feel you must.

Here's my all time favorite eyes. Damn they burn a hole right through ya.

View attachment 395886

Watch out for these eyes (X-ray vision)

View attachment 395893View attachment 395894

I think the most spectacular eyes I have seen on a human are those belonging to a young girl who goes on Instagram by the name Rebecca Bitan.

94466203_669004923920389_8340955360243941921_n.jpg

The eyes that I've seen that are any more impressive than hers belong to cats.
Now you've got me wondering, are they real?

Look at the after/before

Is it only for ugly women?

Forum List

Back